Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

2017 Fantasy Football League

11 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

One of those (likely Deez Nutz) is fiddy...  Hopefully Shred gets that last spot... he is the defending RC Champion...

Name is just a place holder.

14 hours ago, treefiddy said:

Name is just a place holder.

What does this mean?

Are you playing?

We are filled up, but  @buc-man and @Sauce Castieaux wanted to play.

Is everyone that's in serious about playing this season too?  It sucks when people go awol and don't setup their rosters every week.

Right now we have:

1. Faceless

2. Cheff

3. SSK as Matt Ryan's Boxers

4. Dago

5. Freebirds as My Bold Team

6. Burgandy

7. Wake

8. Voided

9. Kevo as The AndreTheGiants

10. Tree as Suck on Deez Nutz

11. Shred

12. Beef

I'm really not sure about doing a 14 team league.  It really spreads the talent thin, especially when injuries happen you just can't recover.  Being IDP helps with this, however.  So I'm open for puting it up to a vote, but my vote would be No.  I've played 14 team leagues and they are pretty watered down.

Also, I'm commissioner for an identical league from the site, Atlanta Falcons Talk:

http://atlantafalconstalk.com/index.php?p=/discussions

This is mostly for Sauce and Buc-man, if you want to join that league, you can with the link below:

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/684790/invitation?key=5f036b6dbf2ce0c1&ikey=fac53e239b929ebb

There are still 5 slots open there.

14 team league is no big deal. I think the majority of the people here are football savy enough to find talent.

That would suck dog dick if i couldnt even defend my title lol. But if im too late its cool. 

• Yep 1

Okay I'll change it to 14 and get invites out to Sauce and Buc-man tomorrow.

I guess it will be okay since we're doing IDP.

I may add an IR slot so everyone can stash an injured player.  When the league gets this big, an injury can mess up your roster.  And it sucks when it's a really good player and you have to release them to fill the spot, but then someone else grabs them off waivers a few weeks before they are back to playing.

The pick time is only going to be 1 minute too, otherwise we'd be drafting until 1am.  So brush up on your defensive players and be ready to pick.  You're not going to have a long time to research during the draft.

• Yep 3

Wait a got damn minute. You're meaning to tell me not one of you motherfuckers tagged the youngest GM in RC FF history? I'm honestly disappointed and outraged by this. In return I demand it be changed to a 15 team league and I'll take last pick for the hassle. 

2 hours ago, DaBadass#11 said:

Wait a got damn minute. You're meaning to tell me not one of you motherfuckers tagged the youngest GM in RC FF history? I'm honestly disappointed and outraged by this. In return I demand it be changed to a 15 team league and I'll take last pick for the hassle. 

Funny how people forget those 6th & 7th place finishes, huh?xD

38 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Funny how people forget those 6th & 7th place finishes, huh?xD

I finished 5th damnit. 

• Yep 1

4 hours ago, DaBadass#11 said:

@Beef listen here damnit. You better shoot me a link to this league so I can kick every single one of your asses 

Ugh, sorry man.  I couldn't remember who exactly was in last year's league (Syco commished it), and now we're full in this one.

And sorry, but not going to 16 teams.

The best I can offer you is an identical league over at the other site.  And we do need people there.  Only have 6 players there so far.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/684790/invitation?key=5f036b6dbf2ce0c1&ikey=fac53e239b929ebb

16 hours ago, Beef said:

Ugh, sorry man.  I couldn't remember who exactly was in last year's league (Syco commished it), and now we're full in this one.

And sorry, but not going to 16 teams.

The best I can offer you is an identical league over at the other site.  And we do need people there.  Only have 6 players there so far.

6 playoff teams out of a 12 team league?

Why not let all 12 teams in the playoffs? 9_9

A nice way of watering down the competition.

10 minutes ago, jb™ said:

6 playoff teams out of a 12 team league?

Why not let all 12 teams in the playoffs? 9_9

A nice way of watering down the competition.

I changed this one to 6 because we now have 14 teams. 

The other league should only be 4 playoff teams.  I might have accidentally changed it thinking I was doing this one. If so I'll fix it. 

1 hour ago, Beef said:

I changed this one to 6 because we now have 14 teams. 

The other league should only be 4 playoff teams.  I might have accidentally changed it thinking I was doing this one. If so I'll fix it. 

I can see it with 14, 16 or 20 teams but not 12. I dropped when I saw it changed to 6 playoff teams. I've already got More than enough teams to keep me busy this season anyway.

5 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Is the draft order going to be how it's currently listed?

No, it will be random placement at draft time, unless you guys want to come up with some contest or game to create the draft order.

• Yep 1

14 minutes ago, Beef said:

No, it will be random placement at draft time, unless you guys want to come up with some contest or game to create the draft order.

I think it should be random.

13 minutes ago, buc-man said:

Did you email me the link?

Yep.