Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

2017 Fantasy Football League

6 minutes ago, Beef said:

Yep. 

Can you resend it please, im not seeing an invite in my email. 

On 8/27/2017 at 4:28 AM, Freebird Lives said:

Fuck, I forgot to register till just now and it says the league is already full........Beef, I sent you a PM.....

you can take my place. think my fall is going to be too busy for me to truly pay attention

obviously if nobody steps up I will still be in and run my team as well as I can

2 hours ago, Dago said:

you can take my place. think my fall is going to be too busy for me to truly pay attention

Preciate that Dago, but I have not heard back from Beef so I don't know where I even stand at this point.....my wife had been hospitalized for a couple weeks and with everything going on I just forgot to register and when I did go over there the other day to sign up I was locked out .....Beef may have given me the boot LOL .....

Sorry guys I was out of town in Seattle. My wife's grand mother passed away.  I just got back in this morning.  I'll get on the FFL stuff in a bit. 

• Yep 2

2 hours ago, Beef said:

Sorry guys I was out of town in Seattle. My wife's grand mother passed away.  I just got back in this morning.  I'll get on the FFL stuff in a bit. 

Sorry to hear man. Hope all else is well

1 hour ago, facelessman07 said:

Sorry to hear man. Hope all else is well

She was 94 and we knew it was coming at some point.  She fell about 2 weeks ago and hit her head.  Got brain bleed and took about a week before she passed.  It was really amazing what happened though.  She was in a coma for like 5 days.  Then suddenly woke up and was actually able to situp, feed herself, and speak to everyone.  She had about 2 and a half decent days of visits from all the family.  My wife and her mother flew up there and spent half a day with her and then she just died in her sleep that night.  So she got to see all 3 of her children and most of her grand children in those couple days.  She was basically saying, "Okay, I've said my goodbyes, I'm ready to go." and then she went.

Anyway, I just flew back in this morning and had some work to catch up on first.

• Yep 1

Here is our list of players:

1. Faceless

2. Cheff

3. SSK as Matt Ryan's Boxers

4. Dago

5. ?????? as My Bold Team  (who is this?)

6. Burgandy

7. Wake

8. Voided

9. Kevo as The AndreTheGiants

10. Tree as RC Catchin Feelings

11. Shred

12. Buc-man as I had a Raheem

13. Sauce as Putinitinherbutt Again

14. Beef

@Freebird Lives I sent you one of the first invites and I thought you were already in.

I have no idea who My Bold Team belongs to.

If @Dago doesn't really have his heart in playing, then you can have his spot.  Otherwise it looks like you missed your chance.

Although, if whomever My Bold Team is doesn't make himself known, then I can boot them possibly.

5 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Simple process of elimination would make My Bold Team @Da Bird is da Word

I wasn't sure.  I mean some people sent me PM's and I sent them invites and they still didn't join.

By the way, folks... I still have slots over in this other league.

We have 7, we still need 5 more.  It's setup identical to this league except only 12 teams instead of 14, and only a 4 team playoff.

If you want in there, feel free to join.  Just let me know you're joining the other league so I know who's who, please.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/684790/invitation?key=5f036b6dbf2ce0c1&ikey=fac53e239b929ebb

23 hours ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Im sorry guys, been busy lately and forgot when we were supposed to draft. If it's not too late Im still down, otherwise I understand if yall need to boot me.

The draft is this friday @ 6pm

• Yep 1

37 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Im sorry guys, been busy lately and forgot when we were supposed to draft. If it's not too late Im still down, otherwise I understand if yall need to boot me.

Are you "My Bold Team"? Roger?

If you're 100%, then say so and you're good to go.

The draft is Fri. Sept 1st. at 9pm EST.

15 minutes ago, Beef said:

Are you "My Bold Team"? Roger?

If you're 100%, then say so and you're good to go.

The draft is Fri. Sept 1st. at 9pm EST.

I don't remember naming my team that, but my name is Roger so that must be me xD

I don't get off work til 7pm on Friday, but Im okay with playing an auto-drafted team if need be. Im pretty good with the waiver wire.

4 hours ago, Beef said:

@Freebird Lives I sent you one of the first invites and I thought you were already in.

I have no idea who My Bold Team belongs to.

If @Dago doesn't really have his heart in playing, then you can have his spot.  Otherwise it looks like you missed your chance.

Although, if whomever My Bold Team is doesn't make himself known, then I can boot them possibly.

Nah man, I don't know anything about a My Bold Team....and not Roger, Mike LOL.... my team last year was called Freebirds....like I said in the PM I sent you, wife had been in the hospital for over two weeks because she got bit by a fucking brown recluse spider.....I been running around like a chicken , stepping, fetching, cooking, cleaning, yard, pool, fetching her ice water and shit like that......I forgot to register and Saturday I finally went to the invite you emailed me  but when I went over there it said sorry, league is full....

I guess I fell thru the cracks LOL, if Dago don't want in I'll take his spot though, can you send me a new link/invite ? ......sorry to hear about your wife's loss by the way, I sure miss my grands...

13 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

I don't remember naming my team that, but my name is Roger so that must be me xD

I don't get off work til 7pm on Friday, but Im okay with playing an auto-drafted team if need be. Im pretty good with the waiver wire.

What time zone are you in?

15 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Nah man, I don't know anything about a My Bold Team....and not Roger, Mike LOL.... my team last year was called Freebirds....like I said in the PM I sent you, wife had been in the hospital for over two weeks because she got bit by a fucking brown recluse spider.....I been running around like a chicken , stepping, fetching, cooking, cleaning, yard, pool, fetching her ice water and shit like that......I forgot to register and Saturday I finally went to the invite you emailed me  but when I went over there it said sorry, league is full....

I guess I fell thru the cracks LOL, if Dago don't want in I'll take his spot though, can you send me a new link/invite ? ......sorry to hear about your wife's loss by the way, I sure miss my grands...

It's up to Dago.  Not my call.  If he doesn't want out then the only alternative I have for ya is the AFT league I posted. It's still got 4 spots open.

4 minutes ago, Beef said:

It's up to Dago.  Not my call.  If he doesn't want out then the only alternative I have for ya is the AFT league I posted. It's still got 4 spots open.

Got it, he did say he wanted out so if he pulls the trigger please send me access to the league....if not I will be glad to take one of the AFT spots...