Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

2017 Fantasy Football League

13 hours ago, Beef said:

It's up to Dago.  Not my call.  If he doesn't want out then the only alternative I have for ya is the AFT league I posted. It's still got 4 spots open.

yeah you can give him his spot. just not feeling it and it wouldn't be fair to everyone else. got too much shit weighing me down this fall 

33 minutes ago, Dago said:

yeah you can give him his spot. just not feeling it and it wouldn't be fair to everyone else. got too much shit weighing me down this fall 

Will do.

@Freebird Lives I just sent you a new invite.

Just now, Freebird Lives said:

Good deal, thank you kindly.....

I actually just sent you a new invite.

• Yep 1

2 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

@Beef I live in eastern time zone

Then it's at 9pm your time.

Just noticed the IR spot, like ....my question is, I assume like the NFL we can only reactivate after 8 weeks ? ....and only one player per season ?

You can IR at any time. Its not like the league. Whoever runs the league can determine how many IR slots to have. I personally love the IR slot.

You can even determine how severe the injury is to IR. 

5 hours ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

You can IR at any time. Its not like the league. Whoever runs the league can determine how many IR slots to have. I personally love the IR slot.

You can even determine how severe the injury is to IR. 

Beef needs to tell us what the IR rules are going to be....

51 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Beef needs to tell us what the IR rules are going to be....

When a player gets put on the IR, it actually says IR next to their name. Only when they have this designation can they move to that slot and this then frees up a bench slot.

If the IR designation is lifted, you have something like 24 hours to put them back on your bench or they get released and put on waivers.

I need to look, but I think if they are just temporarily injured and designated as Out you can also place them in your IR spot. But I need to check on this.

We may have to experiment and play around with it too. 

• Yep 1

@facelessman07 @Falconcheff @treefiddy @Freebird Lives @Da Bird is da Word @I'm Ron Burgundy? @WakeGOAT @VoidedSaint @GOAT POTUS @Shredman @buc-man @Sauce Castieaux and SSK

Just a reminder that our draft is TONIGHT at 9pm EST.

Anyone interested in doing a group Skype or Discord channel during the draft so we can all shoot the shit?

• Yep 3

11 minutes ago, Beef said:

@facelessman07 @Falconcheff @treefiddy @Freebird Lives @Da Bird is da Word @I'm Ron Burgundy? @WakeGOAT @VoidedSaint @GOAT POTUS @Shredman @buc-man @Sauce Castieaux and SSK

Anyone interested in doing a group Skype or Discord channel during the draft so we can all shoot the shit?

Thanks for the reminder I was gonna forget lol

• Yep 1

I've created a Discord channel for RivalsCentral.net here:  https://discord.gg/uHvrA8A

If you don't know what Discord is, it's a VOIP (voice over internet protocol).  If you have a mic and speakers/headphones hooked to your computer, we can all talk in a group chat.  There's real time text chat as well.

You can access the channel I've created through that link and it'll take you to the web version.  But you can also download the Discord Application, which has more functionality.

If you open your Settings option, you can set your mic to "push to talk" and set a specific key that turns on and off your mic.  Otherwise it's just full time ON by default.  Please do this and set a push to talk key so we don't hear every noise you make.  You can also set your nickname/avatar.  Please use your RC.net nickname so we know who's who.

And if you guys want, I can try to keep this up most of the time and not just for today.  However I do shut down my laptop quite a bit, especially when going on client appointments or between home and office.  So maybe someone who keeps a fulltime network up 24/7 may be able to host the channel if we want to continue using this.

• Yep 1

5 hours ago, Beef said:

I'm up for that. Sounds good. 

1 minute ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

just sitting at the computer waiting lol

login to Discord.

My piece of shit phone will not dowmload yahoo fantasy app.... Un fucking believable