martellus bennet
jordan cameron
julius thomas

d
falcons

kicker
steven hauscka

why you're fucked:

because my team is boss, that's why. last year i gave van tony romo for a bag of chips and never lived it down, not this year buddy.. he wont have his crutch carrying the ball 500 times so hell be racking up those yards again.

i like the possibility of cj spiller coming on later catching brees' dinks and dunks. i also picked up saints receiver brandon coleman, because word on the street is he's the next antonio brown

i went ahead and drafted all the tes because fuck yall

falcons D is going to kick you fucks in the teeth

nate washington, and roy helu...idfk... i recognized their names so fuck it. 

yea that's right boys, and ssk... this will be my year

you just wait n see

I have starters Galore , only have 2 Guys in my RB and WR Group that are not #1s and 1 of those is the #1 for the first 2 weeks

QB 
M Ryan

RBs
M Forte,   Starter Bears
J Stewart, Starter Panthers
A Foster,  Starter Texans
D Freeman  Starter Falcons
D Williams Starter for 1st 2 weeks Steelers

WRs 
Dez Bryant ,  #1 WR Cowboys
D Hopkins,    #1 WR Texans
A Johnson,   #2 WR Colts
B Marshall ,  #1 WR Jets
M Coleston,  #1 WR Saints
B Lefell         #1 WR Pats

TEs
A Gates,
C Clay
D/ST  Vikings
K N Novak

• Pink Pussy 1

I  got Tom Brady late in the draft and now Rodger just goofed me into having a championship weapon for a full year... Hahahahahahahah 

Thanks Deflategate 

• Pink Pussy 1

Dam I just really looked at my team ... You motherfuckers are done and don't even know it.... You fucking morons just gave me the championship..

lol animated GIF

Dam I just really looked at my team ... You motherfuckers are done and don't even know it.... You fucking morons just gave me the championship..

lol animated GIF

You my Boy, so i hope you don't take losing to my squad personally xD 

Brother ... I hate to do it to you ....... but my team is looking dam near unstoppable..  Mercury Morris will be watching my team hoping he can pop champagne this year...

• Pink Pussy 1

Brother ... I hate to do it to you ....... but my team is looking dam near unstoppable..  Mercury Morris will be watching my team hoping he can pop champagne this year...

xD , that's what's up. I have a workhorse like team,  nothing spectacular, just comes to work and grind out victories lol

Sorry man, Reece has the team to beat.  I can't wait to play him, as it will be the best measure of where my own team is at...

... you know, considering the Slaughterhouse is the team with the highest amount of predicted points...

Dam Tom don't hurt them like this..

3 of those TD's to Gronk...

I wonder if I can get Edleman... who I took in my DraftKing team...:D

No that's pretty much the only combo i got... Wait 

I got Rivers and Steve Johnson to.... Yeah for me..

No that's pretty much the only combo i got... Wait 
I got Rivers and Steve Johnson to.... Yeah for me..

Too bad we're not PPR... Ed might break the single season record for receptions if he keeps even a close pace to last night...

All shit talk aside, I'd say Reece, Ethan and BucMan had the best drafts.
Shred, yours sucked swamp muck.
Cheff, if you hadn't drafted Gronk you'd get graded an F-.
Mine was nothing to write home about, as I missed out on the majority of players I wanted being in the middle of the draft order, and not wanting to reach too far.

Edited by jb™
  • Pink Pussy 1

i fucked you guys right in your asses. read it and weep suckers
qb
tony romo 
eli manning

rb
lesean mccoy
alford morris
cj spiller
roy helu

wr
julio jones
vincent jackson
victor cruz
brandon coleman
nate washington

te
martellus bennet
jordan cameron
julius thomas

d
falcons

kicker
steven hauscka

why you're fucked:

because my team is boss, that's why. last year i gave van tony romo for a bag of chips and never lived it down, not this year buddy.. he wont have his crutch carrying the ball 500 times so hell be racking up those yards again.

i like the possibility of cj spiller coming on later catching brees' dinks and dunks. i also picked up saints receiver brandon coleman, because word on the street is he's the next antonio brown

i went ahead and drafted all the tes because fuck yall

falcons D is going to kick you fucks in the teeth

nate washington, and roy helu...idfk... i recognized their names so fuck it. 

yea that's right boys, and ssk... this will be my year

You seem to forget, McCoy is no longer in Philly, he's in Buffalo. Coleman was a nice pickup, I wanted to draft him.
Julio's only as good as those spindly assed legs of his will allow him to be. He'll more than likely only play in 10 games at most.

Edited by jb™

Too bad we're not PPR... Ed might break the single season record for receptions if he keeps even a close pace to last night...

Yeah that's where my down fall might come.. I don't have a lot of big TD makers at WR.. Just a lot of PpR guys...

Jb, try dropping Jamies again... Now that our waiver order is different! :)

Edited by buc-man

Jb, try dropping Jamies again... Now that our waiver order is different! :)

I wanted that wideout for the Panthers now that KB's out, and Jameis was the only one I could let go since I already had P.Manning and Bradford. I won't be dropping him again though. Jameis may not have a great season, but I like his prospects as a keeper, at least for now. I may feel different come week 10.

All shit talk aside, I'd say Reece, Ethan and BucMan had the best drafts.
Shred, yours sucked swamp muck.
Cheff, if you hadn't drafted Gronk you'd get graded an F-.
Mine was nothing to write home about, as I missed out on the majority of players I wanted being in the middle of the draft order, and not wanting to reach too far.

You're fucking high as usual... I posted the second highest amount of points in the league (tied with Syco) and that was with a starting qb who put up a Goose Egg!!  Once I get someone, anyone, besides Weaponless Joe... y'all are Slaughterhouse Sausage!!!

Yeah that's where my down fall might come.. I don't have a lot of big TD makers at WR.. Just a lot of PpR guys...

I like him.  I'll trade you Markus Wheaton or Michael Floyd for him?

You're fucking high as usual... I posted the second highest amount of points in the league (tied with Syco) and that was with a starting qb who put up a Goose Egg!!  Once I get someone, anyone, besides Weaponless Joe... y'all are Slaughterhouse Sausage!!!

Too bad for you the season lasts 17 weeks instead of one.
Your fantasy play is like your posting.....all talk, with little substance. But you keep telling us all what a badass you are.
BTW, I just love your WFL imitation. Next thing we know, you'll be telling us all, you're the Alpha Hen.
603.gif

Too bad for you the season lasts 17 weeks instead of one.Your fantasy play is like your posting.....all talk, with little substance. But you keep telling us all what a badass you are.
BTW, I just love your WFL imitation. Next thing we know, you'll be telling us all, you're the Alpha Hen.
603.gif

I wouldn't have said a thing if you hadn't brought it up first. I'd just let the wins do the talking...

1-0...

2-0...

Edited by Falconcheff