Sign in to follow this  
GOAT POTUS

College Football Thread

GT got completely manhandled by Notre Dame. That option shit looks really really good when it's working and like a trainwreck when it's not. 

• Pink Pussy 1

Clemson won't even make it out of the ACC...

Yes they will? Lol who is gonna compete with us? GT? Nope they shown this past weekend the game plan to shutting them down. FSU? Heck no they've struggled with Boston College and UCF. Notre Dame? Not even in the ACC, but they could quite possibly beat us

Yes they will? Lol who is gonna compete with us? GT? Nope they shown this past weekend the game plan to shutting them down. FSU? Heck no they've struggled with Boston College and UCF. Notre Dame? Not even in the ACC, but they could quite possibly beat us

Auburn and Houston beat Louisville...

Auburn got their asses handed to them by LSU and squeaked out a Victory against JACKSONVILLE STATE...

Houston allowed as many points to Tennessee State as Louisville...

I promise you GT, ND, and Miami beat you. Hell NC State, BC and FSU have a good chance as well...

Edited by treefiddy

Auburn and Houston beat Louisville...
Auburn got their asses handed to them by LSU and squeaked out a Victory against JACKSONVILLE STATE...

Houston allowed as many points to Tennessee State as Louisville...

I promise you GT, ND, and Miami beat you. Hell NC State, BC and FSU have a good chance as well...

So you're saying at best we're going 9-3..... 

You wanna sig bet that? I say at the least Clemson goes 10-2 again

Yes. I have no problem with sig betting it.

What about ANY of Clemson's performances leads you to believe they win 10 games? (not including a bowl game)

Yes. I have no problem with sig betting it.
What about ANY of Clemson's performances leads you to believe they win 10 games? (not including a bowl game)

Consistency we always win at least 10. Y'all discredit Louisville, but really we all know they'll end up at about 8-4 or 7-5. 

Consistency we always win at least 10. Y'all discredit Louisville, but really we all know they'll end up at about 8-4 or 7-5. 

You won 9 not including your bowl game last season...

You won 9 not including your bowl game last season...

We'll snag 10 this season at least. I'm fully confident unless we pull a dreaded Clemson against a team like NC State,Boston College,etc. we'll be in contention for the final 4. Idk I'm just confident in this team. Especially with Deshaun having full grasp of the reigns

LSU is really struggling against Syracuse! 
7-3 3rd qtr LSU leading. 

Tigers went 0-4 on 3rd down conversions in the first half! 

We'll snag 10 this season at least. I'm fully confident unless we pull a dreaded Clemson against a team like NC State,Boston College,etc. we'll be in contention for the final 4. Idk I'm just confident in this team. Especially with Deshaun having full grasp of the reigns

Clemson won't come close tto the final four.