Sign in to follow this  
treefiddy

Ref crew for the Saints / Falcons game

On 12/22/2017 at 12:32 AM, Falconcheff said:

Go back to being "No One Ever..."  That schtick is spot on...

Clearly not the same fellow.

One has a sense of humor, the other doesn't.

• LMAO 3

The refs have already more than made-up for any tick tack calls from the last game. And it's embarrassing and obvious that they're trying to make up for a perceived unfairness from the last game. That totally takes away from the integrity of the game. It sends a message to NFL headcoaches that they can act like a child and then get rewarded for it. For fucks sake, our running backs gain was nullified with a 15 yard penalty for 'unnecessary roughness'...because he yelled at a guy. It's embarrassing for the refs, the Saints, and the NFL. 

If we still win, it will really show just how garbage this Saints team is lol.

7 hours ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

The refs have already more than made-up for any tick tack calls from the last game. And it's embarrassing and obvious that they're trying to make up for a perceived unfairness from the last game. That totally takes away from the integrity of the game. It sends a message to NFL headcoaches that they can act like a child and then get rewarded for it. For fucks sake, our running backs gain was nullified with a 15 yard penalty for 'unnecessary roughness'...because he yelled at a guy. It's embarrassing for the refs, the Saints, and the NFL. 

LOL!! 

You dimwits think he got PF for yelling. He twisted DOs ankle pretty hard when he got up. That's what the flag was for.

• Yep 3

On 12/24/2017 at 11:59 AM, Da Bird is da Word said:

Yes.  If I'm upset about anything, it's how these shyte officials fell for Sean Payton's perfectly-timed apology and self-realization bullshyte act...  Dude is a complete doosh, waits a full week and game before coming out right before our game with a, "I take responsibility for my actions; should be more professional than that" load of shoveling horse manure

17 hours ago, S4L said:

LOL!! 

You dimwits think he got PF for yelling. He twisted DOs ankle pretty hard when he got up. That's what the flag was for.

Can't imagine what he was thinking as the Ref was standing right over them.  Must be too used to doing it under the pile.

33 minutes ago, st. diehard said:

Can't imagine what he was thinking as the Ref was standing right over them.  Must be too used to doing it under the pile.

Maybe it was the fact that fucker was stepping on him getting up that DIDN'T get called that was the determining factor?

On 12/19/2017 at 4:46 PM, treefiddy said:

He's not from Atlanta, but I hear his great aunts best friends brothers cat is a Falcons fan with images all over Facebook.

#NFLISRIGGED #CONSPIRACY #BLANKGATE

Lol...

On 12/19/2017 at 10:44 PM, facelessman07 said:

The lack of diversity in that picture is appalling 

Too many Germans?

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

Too many Germans?

This is the football forum you obsessed fucking idiot... how many times does Fiddy have to warn you before you get that?

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

This is the football forum you obsessed fucking idiot... how many times does Fiddy have to warn you before you get that?

Those weren't GERMAN shepherds in that photo SaintsFaninLA posted? My bad. But I'll leave it to you to try and start something with me. I was simply asking a question as to why it was posted. I didn't see any rottweilers, did you? ALL GERMAN shepherd guide dogs, a rather hilarious photo.....I thought.

• JB 1

On 4/15/2018 at 2:06 PM, jb™ said:

Those weren't GERMAN shepherds in that photo SaintsFaninLA posted? My bad. But I'll leave it to you to try and start something with me. I was simply asking a question as to why it was posted. I didn't see any rottweilers, did you? ALL GERMAN shepherd guide dogs, a rather hilarious photo.....I thought.

You dug up an irrelevant, 5 month old thread to make some jackazz political gobbledygook comment, you cunt...

25 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

You dug up an irrelevant, 5 month old thread to make some jackazz political gobbledygook comment, you cunt...

I didn't realize only right wing dickheads were allowed to look at older threads and respond. Thanks for the heads up. But, don't you have an abortion clinic to bomb? I wouldn't be wasting your valuable time worried about what you term irrelevant threads on a Right Wing Hate site.

1000.gif