Sign in to follow this  
DaBadass#11

WE WANT SWIFT!

You are the Fattest fucking faggot on the internet monoxide. That has to be a requirement to be a Falcons moderator, weigh 300 pounds and eat a box of glazed krispy kreme donuts. You seriously carry records as a disk jockey you useless fucking twat. You look for sympathy on a Falcona message board you faggot" MY MOM WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT PRAY FOR ME " you horse manure faggot. You are a kid that was picked on probably in high school and now you feel like you have some authority being a Falcons moderator. Have you looked in a mirror and taken a look at yourself or even looked at Jay Adams or seen the pics of that fat fucking red neck SacFalcFan. Jesus you are some fat cow shit

You continue to lie to people saying higher ups dont want swift on board and thats complete bullshit cause me and rev hal cleared the air and in troll thread even banker bird said he wasnt going ban but you and that racist twat Tuggle decided to weigh in like fat fucks you are and the clueless homers that think Ryan is a god . 

​Racist? Really whitey?

Who this . Nah going to TDOT in July depends how wifey feeling tho 

The Falcons lawyers . Haaa legit team

straight clown status 

Whats up. Is this who I think it is ? True Detective 2?

Who knows you on MBs and that you frequent Woodbine brother?

You are the Fattest fucking faggot on the internet monoxide. That has to be a requirement to be a Falcons moderator, weigh 300 pounds and eat a box of glazed krispy kreme donuts. You seriously carry records as a disk jockey you useless fucking twat. You look for sympathy on a Falcona message board you faggot" MY MOM WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT PRAY FOR ME " you horse manure faggot. You are a kid that was picked on probably in high school and now you feel like you have some authority being a Falcons moderator. Have you looked in a mirror and taken a look at yourself or even looked at Jay Adams or seen the pics of that fat fucking red neck SacFalcFan. Jesus you are some fat cow shit

You continue to lie to people saying higher ups dont want swift on board and thats complete bullshit cause me and rev hal cleared the air and in troll thread even banker bird said he wasnt going ban but you and that racist twat Tuggle decided to weigh in like fat fucks you are and the clueless homers that think Ryan is a god . 

Well I missed a lot today. Welcome Swift

• Love! 1

Jimmy i can only think of a couple. Norweezy who havent heard from awhile. My man tdot who dont think post no more or my dude Billy Ocean 

or trig . Couplw people do tho lol

Or someone who has actually been to Woodbine daddy?

all of a sudden I feel like Mickey Mouse as The Sorcerer's Apprentice xD

sorcerers+apprentice.jpg

• Love! 1

was rolling till Chong showed up and confused the hell out of everyone

1 minute ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Under @Shuswap's sexual preferences.

Did shuswap ever prove that picture he posted was real? The one of the pretty girl with blurred face in the bed.  

Just now, Negan said:

Did shuswap ever prove that picture he posted was real? The one of the pretty girl with blurred face in the bed.  

He proved it with 310's daughters.

• LMAO 1

13 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Da fk you mean by that ?

I'm thinking that's how much he donated his sperm.  

3 hours ago, Negan said:

Where is swift and durrtay?

Im in a whatsapp chat with him and the og crew from the old abf

1 hour ago, Dago said:

Im in a whatsapp chat with him and the og crew from the old 

what is a what'sapp?