Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

1-0 who's next! !!

WOW!!! Ya won one!! Congrats! I suggest you not be like Cheff, and instead keep it in your pants. There's 16 more weeks to play.

WOW!!! Ya won one!! Congrats! I suggest you not be like Cheff, and instead keep it in your pants. There's 16 more weeks to play.

So what you're saying is you think we're gonna make it to the wildcard round and then be eliminated? Cause from what I understand we only gotta play 15 more times in this regular season

So what you're saying is you think we're gonna make it to the wildcard round and then be eliminated? Cause from what I understand we only gotta play 15 more times in this regular season

I was talking about our fantasy league, Junior. Try and keep up. Notice I alluded to Cheff's comments about being 1-0?

I was talking about our fantasy league, Junior. Try and keep up. Notice I alluded to Cheff's comments about being 1-0?

Sorry

Sorry

This is the fantasy football forum. I already gave the Falcons their props for a nice win this past Sunday.

my roster is a Frankenbeast.. just cancel the season and give me the crown

my roster is a Frankenbeast.. just cancel the season and give me the crown

Weren't you the one whining about how lousy you always do at Fantasy Football? 
I lucked out 2 years ago last time I won this Fantasy league because P.Manning went berserk with some unreal QB numbers.

Cola im comin for you son.

We are legion. We are united.

Butthole United.

bring the bunghole union!!! I'm ma go go gadget my dick right in the rear!!! WOOOOO!!!!

Multi Man Moving Machine took a small setback last week but it is a mere bump on the championship road

And fuck you Meezy

Multi Man Moving Machine took a small setback last week but it is a mere bump on the championship road

And fuck you Meezy

:D

Just looking at my matchup with JB today, I think it's going to get real bad for him lol!

I really fucked up my draft. Didn't get anyone I really wanted. I'm weak at virtually every position except kicker.9_9

I got jimmy graham and eifert in my lineup united in Butthole. You goin down ol black.

2n0 !!!

• Pink Pussy 1

A fucking tie.. smh... dam you Brandon Marshall. ..

I You sed with you ????

i feel fucking unclean now lol

you should be thankful. . You were down 16 going into monday night and I got 0 points from 2 position. .. Once again you're not on my level you're just lucky as fuck...