Sign in to follow this  
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Cavs

1 hour ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Yes I meant youngest. 

LeBron's basketball IQ is off the charts. 

We shall see. James career is not over. 

Best basketball player I've ever seen. Most dominant too. 

He is closer to Magic than Jordan as far as comparisons go. 

He can just take over a game on either end of the floor. 

There's no convincing Jordan nut huggers. It's OK 

To each his own.... I don't think anyone is right or wrong in these opinionated debates. Especially the Lebron /Jordan one... 

His IQ is off the charts, dude is as OCD as they come and his career isn't over.

Yes he's more magic than Jordan which is why I said, "He's arguably the most balanced player to ever play the game" and he can take over the game on either end

But so did Jordan and I'm a huge LeBron fan and absolutely hated those kobe nut huggers when it came to "rings". The issue is that LeBron's offensive repertoire isn't as extensive as Jordan's and for all of that talent his free throw shooting makes me wanna puke. Defensively he's amazing, but Jordan was lock down. Literally go look at the numbers, LeBron defending "x" player and Jordan defending "x" player, LeBron does not reduce their FG% and increase TOV% as much as Jordan did.

2 hours ago, nola90 said:

His IQ is off the charts, dude is as OCD as they come and his career isn't over.

Yes he's more magic than Jordan which is why I said, "He's arguably the most balanced player to ever play the game" and he can take over the game on either end

But so did Jordan and I'm a huge LeBron fan and absolutely hated those kobe nut huggers when it came to "rings". The issue is that LeBron's offensive repertoire isn't as extensive as Jordan's and for all of that talent his free throw shooting makes me wanna puke. Defensively he's amazing, but Jordan was lock down. Literally go look at the numbers, LeBron defending "x" player and Jordan defending "x" player, LeBron does not reduce their FG% and increase TOV% as much as Jordan did.

Fair enough. 

I just can't get past the man handling Lebron conducts at will. 

He just can literally do whatever he wants taking 3 steps to go from one end of the court to the other. 

He is a beast. 

Eventually he will make an argument for even the biggest Jordan nut huggers. 

Just watch. 

3 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Fair enough. 

I just can't get past the man handling Lebron conducts at will. 

He just can literally do whatever he wants taking 3 steps to go from one end of the court to the other. 

He is a beast. 

Eventually he will make an argument for even the biggest Jordan nut huggers. 

Just watch. 

I told my brother I think one more championship and another kind of finals he had like last 2 years and you can start calling him 1a/1b and nobody would care.

Right now its a close 2nd though.

• Yep 1

38 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Care to make your case? 

chicago-bulls-championship-rings.jpg

• Yep 2

I am a lifelong Lakers fan and I am saying the Michael Jordan is the greatest basketball player I have ever seen. I have never seen anyone so dominant that wasn't a big man. I mean Kareem was ridiculous, Shaq was ridiculous (both of these players caused rules changes in the game). Kobe, as great as he was, was really Jordan LITE. Jordan was simply just amazing.

Having said all of that, I have NEVER seen a player that possesses the physical combination of gifts in a package that is LeBron James. He possesses incredible: speed, strength, power, and athleticism. We may NEVER see another like him again. 

But with all of those attributes, he lacks the one thing Jordan had in spades...KILLER instinct. There was NO MOMENT on the court that was too big for Jordan. He never shied away from a moment. And the bigger the game, the bigger he performed.

6-0 with 6 MVPs in the Finals. It's hard to ignore that. 

Lebron MAY win 1 or 2 more chips but it's still hard to top what Jordan did.

11 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Can you use proper punctuation? 

Or, are you the retard here? 

Love it when you do this. 

Please review use of conjunctions and the comma immediately following a conjunction.

• Blow Me 1

2 hours ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Love it when you do this. 

Please review use of conjunctions and the comma immediately following a conjunction.

Get over yourself, retard. 

7 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Get over yourself, retard. 

In the meantime Rimjob, feel free to discuss football and only football, in this forum. 

6 hours ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

In the meantime Rimjob, feel free to discuss football and only football, in this forum. 

Am I gonna get some kind of ticket or something if I break the rules, Mr PolicemanThatHasNoLifeOutsideOfThisMessageBoardWithWhichYouLiveWorthlesslyThrough? 

You FUCKING LOSER! 

Why not stop being such a fucking asshole all the time? 

You're the biggest loser ever. It is obvious through your constant insults towards the few regulars on this board. 

It's fucking ridiculous and you need to get some help to work on your issues with yourself. 

1-800-ineedsomefuckinghelp

Please give them a call. 

Cocksucker. 

Your contributions are good at times. 

Most of the time you're a fucking asshole. 

Asshole. 

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Finally snapped.  Took a bit longer than usual.

Still haven't got the message though.

This is a thread you protested being in the wrong forum yet you continue to post in said thread. 

Get the message yet? 

The whole 6-0 thing from Jordan is funny because making the finals should be an accomplishment itself. Y’all act like Jordan never lost a series but if that was true he would of made the finals more 6 times. LeBron honestly only choked 2011 against the Mavs. Other than that he has been amazing in the playoffs and the whole killer instinct is bs. When he made the finals against the Spurs the first time, he had no business even making it there, the first loss against the Warriors, No Kyrie or K Love. Looking back in retrospect, they probably would of beat us considering they beat us when 73-9. Losing against Last years Warriors. You can’t possible put that against him, dude average a 30 point triple double. 

• Yep 2

4 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

The whole 6-0 thing from Jordan is funny because making the finals should be an accomplishment itself. Y’all act like Jordan never lost a series but if that was true he would of made the finals more 6 times. LeBron honestly only choked 2011 against the Mavs. Other than that he has been amazing in the playoffs and the whole killer instinct is bs. When he made the finals against the Spurs the first time, he had no business even making it there, the first loss against the Warriors, No Kyrie or K Love. Looking back in retrospect, they probably would of beat us considering they beat us when 73-9. Losing against Last years Warriors. You can’t possible put that against him, dude average a 30 point triple double. 

Name another modern player, who is the star or at least second-fiddle on their respective team that's at least 4-0 in the Finals.

12 hours ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

Name another modern player, who is the star or at least second-fiddle on their respective team that's at least 4-0 in the Finals.

I mean Duncan was what 5-1? But he started 4-0 right?

20 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

You sound like a Jordan hater.

• Yep 1