Sign in to follow this  
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Cavs

7 hours ago, nola90 said:

I mean Duncan was what 5-1? But he started 4-0 right?

And TD is considered the best to ever play that position and he still didn't get to 5-0, let alone 6-0. For someone to try to poo-poo Jordan's accomplishments is foolish.

Who shitting on Jordan, he is the goat but y’all act like he was god and never lost in the playoffs or something. Tim Duncan is top 5 arguably. Better career than Kobe. 

On 2/15/2018 at 2:42 PM, nola90 said:

His IQ is off the charts, dude is as OCD as they come and his career isn't over.

Yes he's more magic than Jordan which is why I said, "He's arguably the most balanced player to ever play the game" and he can take over the game on either end

But so did Jordan and I'm a huge LeBron fan and absolutely hated those kobe nut huggers when it came to "rings". The issue is that LeBron's offensive repertoire isn't as extensive as Jordan's and for all of that talent his free throw shooting makes me wanna puke. Defensively he's amazing, but Jordan was lock down. Literally go look at the numbers, LeBron defending "x" player and Jordan defending "x" player, LeBron does not reduce their FG% and increase TOV% as much as Jordan did.

LeBron has like the best defensive rating ever in the playoff in 2016 for a perimeter player. 

Lebron played his 1, 072nd game 7 years younger than Jordan was when he played in his. 

Lebron has time to catch up. 

Lebron holds the edge or is barely behind Jordan in every statistical category. Hell, he tied Jordan's all star game MVP's last night (3). 

I know the all star game is nothing more than a show, but a stat is a stat when comparing these 2. And trust me, it all means something to James. 

And Jordan. 

Pels on a 5 game streak. Bout to win the Ship without Boogie!

• LMAO 1

6 game streak sons.

AD playing like the best player in the league.

• Yep 1

7 minutes ago, S4L said:

@DD: OG don't laugh you bitch!

Nigga, you said Pelicans and Championship in the same sentence. That's some funny shit right there.

• LMAO 3

1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

Nigga, you said Pelicans and Championship in the same sentence. That's some funny shit right there.

Fuck you!!!!!

• Pink Pussy 1

1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

LMAOOOOOO

2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

It is. We know it's gs or Cleveland. 

I have 0 faith in the choke artists known as cp3 and harden. God I want someone to just beat gs

18 hours ago, S4L said:

AD for MVP.

If he continues this pace and win more than half of the rest of there games, there is a very slight chance. 

Harden or Lebron will get it. 

On 2/27/2018 at 7:12 AM, DD: OG said:

Pelicans will be watching the Championship from home

13 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Harden will get unless he gets hurt and misses a bunch of games. 

yup

but i will say, since monty's firing he's kind of faded away. Nice to see him reclaim that "top 3 players" group

7. Straight.

2 hours ago, S4L said:

7. Straight.

New Orleans Pelicans

@PelicansNBA

.@antdavis23 is in good company, joining Moses Malone, as the only other player in 40 seasons to average over 35 points and 10 rebounds in a calendar month. #DoItBig

FLAP MOTHER FUCKAS:

11 game average: 35.9/12.8/1.6, 2.4 SPG, 2.5 BPG, 2.4 TOV

Shooting: 50.9/34.2/81.7