Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Cavs

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

We already have a Capt Obvious on the forum 

I was using the word Pelicans and Championship in a sentence together that couldn't be argued by DD

apparently Capt Obvious needed to be here to tell you what the point was :D

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that was just filthy

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Harden just breakin ankles and shit xD

 

The stare down was disrespectful as fuck.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He made the shot too. I was like he better not miss. 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Truth is Harden has been rapin niggas all season. 

If he doesn't win MVP it will be a.... Well shit he WILL win it so whatever... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

I would LOVE to see a Rockets Cavs finals!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

XlentxU.gif

Only if u are a rockets fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Truth is Harden has been rapin niggas all season. 

If he doesn't win MVP it will be a.... Well shit he WILL win it so whatever... 

Still cannot stand his style of basketball, hated it since OKC.

He's talented, but his flailing is so GODDAMN annoying. 

 

Its more annoying than Curry and his 3pt shooting and crumpling on the ground to get a foul call or LeBron acting like he got destroyed on a common foul.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nola90 said:

Still cannot stand his style of basketball, hated it since OKC.

He's talented, but his flailing is so GODDAMN annoying. 

 

Its more annoying than Curry and his 3pt shooting and crumpling on the ground to get a foul call or LeBron acting like he got destroyed on a common foul.

And he gets the call. Every. Fucking. Time. I hate the shit, cause he's too good for it. He doesn't need to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WakeGOAT said:

Lol Warriors winning it all so im just watching for Wade tbh

Playing it safe Wake? 

Take the easy way out.

And do you think Miami has a chance against Toronto? Because that's how it's shaping up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Playing it safe Wake? 

Take the easy way out.

And do you think Miami has a chance against Toronto? Because that's how it's shaping up. 

Lol idc The Heat have no chance to win it all and Wade is my favorite player

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Rockets vs Cavaliers. 

NBA Finals. 

Cavaliers win 4-3.

Place your bets ladies. 

I'll take it. What's the wager?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Rockets vs Cavaliers. 

NBA Finals. 

Cavaliers win 4-3.

Place your bets ladies. 

I bet you were drunk when you posted this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DD: OG said:

I bet you were drunk when you posted this.

Nope. I like to go against the grain quite often. Warriors are the favorites to come out of the West, but I think the Rockets will find a way regardless of Dantoni's lack of playoff success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

 

rvf605.gif

technically he is right. Harden pushed out with his right arm but I see that all the time and it is virtually never called

however, he did shuffle his feet. it was a travel

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dago said:

technically he is right. Harden pushed out with his right arm but I see that all the time and it is virtually never called

however, he did shuffle his feet. it was a travel

Ok. I'll trust you over pro refs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×