Sign in to follow this  
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Cavs

We should go for the 3 or 6 seed they said

its an easier 2nd round

....HAAAAAAAAAAAH

18 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

We all knew the wizards had no chance against the little dinosaurs 

Said it this offseason, if they don't get far do they consider blowing it up/trading key part of their 3?

29 minutes ago, nola90 said:

Said it this offseason, if they don't get far do they consider blowing it up/trading key part of their 3?

Ibaka goin off! 

1 hour ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Ibaka goin off! 

was talking about washington.

3 max players in wall, beal, and porter. someone has to go so they can upgrade C/Bench.

5 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

That was a great game!

Shouldn't have been that close, but the Pelicans know how to keep it interesting. Still happy to get the Game 1 W.

• Yep 1

13 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Now we get to see the king go OFF today :D

Another great prediction

meanwhile my Warriors win by 21

9 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Another great prediction

meanwhile my Warriors win by 21

Lebron did go off today. 

In a loss nonetheless. 

Wanna place a wager on this Cavs/Pacers series? 

Thought so. 

12 hours ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Lebron did go off today. 

In a loss nonetheless. 

Wanna place a wager on this Cavs/Pacers series? 

Thought so. 

I'll bet you $100 the Cavs don't sweep

• LMAO 1

On 4/14/2018 at 5:55 PM, 111 said:

We all knew the wizards had no chance against the little dinosaurs 

This fucking guy apparently knows his shit. 

What are your thoughts on the Cavs in game 2???

Looking at how well the Pels starters are playing, I am wondering if Cousins really fits in 

I liked watching Cousins even before he became a Pelican and would love to see him back next year, but unless he was willing to be in with the backups more (imagine how much he could dominate against bench players) it might be better to spend the money we would give him on two or three other players. 

35 minutes ago, Dago said:

Looking at how well the Pels starters are playing, I am wondering if Cousins really fits in 

I liked watching Cousins even before he became a Pelican and would love to see him back next year, but unless he was willing to be in with the backups more (imagine how much he could dominate against bench players) it might be better to spend the money we would give him on two or three other players. 

I had this discussion with a friend this morning. I don't like the argument. You don't get better without a superstar. The Pelicans were just starting to put things together as a team when he went down. The Mirotic trade helped a lot, but can you imagine the team if they pulled off the trade and still had Boogie? A 5 of Rondo-Jrue-Mirotic-AD-Boogie.

You don't lose 25-12 a night and get better. 

2 hours ago, Dago said:

they won 8/9 before his injury, with the loss being a scheduled loss vs atlanta (3 games in 4 nights?).. They were trending up. You cannot expect AD to play 38+MPG during a regular season. Cousins-AD-Niko together means everyone plays less, that's best for everyone.

Cousins fits in, how? If he buys in. That's all it is at the end of the day...Those minutes we gave Diallo, solo hill @ the 4, and when niko/ad were tired and got beat on the boards/lazy offense in the playoffs. That's 30 minutes...easily. huge upgrade over those situations.

• Yep 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

LeBrons team is trash 

very much so

the haters will say otherwise, but this group is very...VERY bad. No true rim protector either. I don't think LeBron makes it to the finals.

2 hours ago, nola90 said:

they won 8/9 before his injury, with the loss being a scheduled loss vs atlanta (3 games in 4 nights?).. They were trending up. You cannot expect AD to play 38+MPG during a regular season. Cousins-AD-Niko together means everyone plays less, that's best for everyone.

Cousins fits in, how? If he buys in. That's all it is at the end of the day...Those minutes we gave Diallo, solo hill @ the 4, and when niko/ad were tired and got beat on the boards/lazy offense in the playoffs. That's 30 minutes...easily. huge upgrade over those situations.

Basically it. Lineups will take some tinkering, but you don't get worse with talent. You figure out how to fit it together.

50 minutes ago, S4L said:

Basically it. Lineups will take some tinkering, but you don't get worse with talent. You figure out how to fit it together.

The biggest thing in all of this and watching this team the past 3 months?

Cousins HAS to be accepting of the 3rd fiddle, assuming he comes back healthy in 2019 (Takes ~2yrs for a NBA player to revert close to their normal self. Rudy Gay even says its been a year and he's still not 100%).

Cannot have Cousins as this 1b to AD's 1a. It HAS to be Davis->Holiday->Cousins.

Cousins settles in a 3rd-fiddle role in a reduced role.

We're talking AD being the lead guy putting up 28/12/2 in 33MPG, Jrue putting up 20/5/7 in 34 MPG as the 1-2 punch

Cousins going from 25/13/5 on 18/6/8 attempts in 36MPG to 20/12/4 on 14/4/7 in 30MPG. Niko eating away at those minutes and giving 28MPG.

96 minutes at the 4/5, those 3 alone will eat up 90 or so minutes, realistically you can play all 3 at the same time, diallo gets his 10-15 per night.