Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jb™

IT'S MUELLER TIME!!!

Recommended Posts

On 2/27/2019 at 11:14 PM, SaintsFanInLA said:

Sooooooooo nobody's gonna talk about this? LOL Seriously? No one has anything to say about it?

Nothing???

  • Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2019 at 10:34 PM, facelessman07 said:

Nothing???

SFLA thought Cohen was the smoking gun ROTF ! …..😄

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Syco & jb are posting again in this subforum, and yet this thread remains untouched.

Wanna know how I know the Mueller Report was a complete fail?  

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am willing to bet every penny I have that the posters on this site who support socialism have not had to deal with a federal agency on a regular basis in the past ten years, if ever

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now it's come out one of the 'Russian agents' that made contact the Manafort was actually, wait for it, an American asset. Naturally, Mueller omitted that fact from his report, Trump should go ahead and pardon him now. 

Flynn is changing his guilty plea, now that it's become known he was set up with a perjury trap. Then there's Papadopoulos being 'handled' by a very attractive female American asset.

Ii's amazing JB and his like still don't believe there's a deep state.

  • Yep 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Now it's come out one of the 'Russian agents' that made contact the Manafort was actually, wait for it, an American asset. Naturally, Mueller omitted that fact from his report, Trump should go ahead and pardon him now. 

Flynn is changing his guilty plea, now that it's become known he was set up with a perjury trap. Then there's Papadopoulos being 'handled' by a very attractive female American asset.

Ii's amazing JB and his like still don't believe there's a deep state.

When it is all out there on the table, at that point JB will quit the board for good. The diet of fake news he consumes gave him enough glimmers of false hope that he slithered back here for a few drive byes….

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Politics are filthy dirty.

Both sides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Now it's come out one of the 'Russian agents' that made contact the Manafort was actually, wait for it, an American asset. Naturally, Mueller omitted that fact from his report, Trump should go ahead and pardon him now. 

Flynn is changing his guilty plea, now that it's become known he was set up with a perjury trap. Then there's Papadopoulos being 'handled' by a very attractive female American asset.

Ii's amazing JB and his like still don't believe there's a deep state.

because people rarely see corruption in the side they support especially since we have become a 'means justify the ends' society

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dago said:

'means justify the ends' society

This is a huge problem IMO.  The whole Kavanaugh fiasco showed just how desperate the Dems have become.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

This is a huge problem IMO.  The whole Kavanaugh fiasco showed just how desperate the Dems have become.

Kavanaugh fiasco?

That was nothing.

Now we see the Dems attempting to grant themselves the power to:

  • Subpoena records
  • Imprison Trump after he leaves office
  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Kavanaugh fiasco?

That was nothing.

Now we see the Dems attempting to grant themselves the power to:

  • Subpoena records
  • Imprison Trump after he leaves office

Kavanaugh laid out the blueprint of their entire playbook....idiots showed their hand to the world.

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I DARE YA!

Most here would rather eat a 5 pound turd.xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jb™ said:

I DARE YA!

Most here would rather eat a 5 pound turd.xD

An hour and twenty minutes of nothing, no charges were brought.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JB posting up the highly credible source called "REBEL HQ" 

There is no bounds of just how stupid this motherfucker is.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

How'd that Mueller Report turn out @jb™?!

JB will keep repeating 'any day now' until his dirt nap. 

Sorry Johnny, no collusion, no obstruction.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...