Sign in to follow this  
jb™

IT'S MUELLER TIME!!!

16 minutes ago, jb™ said:

In His 9 Months On The Job, Special Counsel Robert Mueller Has Charged 19 People

LOL, this is so disingenuous and meaningless.

13 Russians who won't see a courtroom because they're lost in Russia, 2 guys on 5+ year old unrelated tax fraud, 3 nobody dopes on process crimes that amount to nothing, and Flynn who also nabbed on a bullshit process crime but is likely filing to have his case thrown out.

So what?

What do you think you have here, JB?

Not a fuckin thing.  LMFAO

• Yep 1

4 minutes ago, Beef said:

LOL, this is so disingenuous and meaningless.

13 Russians who won't see a courtroom because they're lost in Russia, 2 guys on 5+ year old unrelated tax fraud, 3 nobody dopes on process crimes that amount to nothing, and Flynn who also nabbed on a bullshit process crime but is likely filing to have his case thrown out.

So what?

What do you think you have here, JB?

Not a fuckin thing.  LMFAO

Link that Mueller's done with his investigation and no more charges or indictments will be forthcoming?

58 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Link that Mueller's done with his investigation and no more charges or indictments will be forthcoming?

Link that Trump is guilty of anything?

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

Actually, I bet there will be more charges and indictments.

And I'm 1000% certain none of them will show that Trump or his team colluded with Russians, affected the election, or obstructed justice.

They will be more process crimes and bullshit from years ago that have nothing to do with Russia, and they won't amount to anything close to impeachment.

But you go on with your delusional hopes and dreams.  Meanwhile the country is getting better for every citizen, including minorities and the poor.

7 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Link that Trump is guilty of anything?

Just wait......Patience is a virtue, can't you tell just how patient Donnie is with his 6AM Twitter Rants?

3 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Just wait......Patience is a virtue, can't you tell just how patient Donnie is with his 6AM Twitter Rants?

lets take some bets

which will happen first ???

Trump will get Impeached

or

JBs head will explode , because Trump is not Impeached ????

lol

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

That’s President Trump to you .... you disrespectful chump.

• Yep 1

2 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

That’s President Trump to you .... you disrespectful chump.

Eat Shit! I don’t respect self involved morons. That nitwit cares about one thing.....Donnie DumbFuck Trump. Only woefully senseless people would respect the nonsensical chaos taking place in the White House these days. You’re Pathetic in your defense of it.

Eric Holder predicts Robert Mueller charges Trump with obstruction of justicexDxD

President Trump will face an obstruction of justice charge from special counsel Robert Mueller, former Attorney General Eric Holder predicted.

“You technically have an obstruction of justice case that already exists,” Holder, who served under then-President Obama, said on HBO’s "Real Time with Bill Maher." "I've known Bob Mueller for 20, 30 years; my guess is he's just trying to make the case as good as he possibly can. So, I think that we have to be patient in that regard.”

Trump’s critics have speculated about an obstruction charge ever since he fired FBI Director James Comey in the midst of an investigation into potential ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. The president said he was frustrated that Russia-related allegations had become “an excuse for having lost an election,” and he was also apparently annoyed that Comey refused to say publicly that Trump himself was not under investigation, although Comey had made such comments in private.

“I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” Trump told the New York Times in December 2017.

[Eric Holder, Florida shooting survivor David Hogg discuss gun control strategy]

It’s not the first time that Holder has suggested that an obstruction case could be made, though has stopped short previously of predicting Mueller would bring the charge. But Trump’s defenders maintain that he has the authority to dismiss the FBI director at any time.

"You cannot charge a president with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional power to fire Comey and his constitutional authority to tell the Justice Department who to investigate, who not to investigate,” Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz said in December. “That’s what Thomas Jefferson did, that's what Lincoln did, that's what Roosevelt did. We have precedents that clearly establish that.”

Such views have stoked Trump’s anger at Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who recused himself from oversight of the Russia investigation due to his own role on the Trump campaign. That decision paved the way for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appoint Mueller as special counsel after the Comey firing.

“I don’t want to get into loyalty, but I will tell you that, I will say this: Holder protected President Obama. Totally protected him,” Trump said in the New York Times interview. “When you look at the things that they did, and Holder protected the president. And I have great respect for that, I’ll be honest.”

Holder rejected the compliment. “The difference between me and Jeff Sessions is that I had a president I didn't have to protect,” he told Maher.

He also suggested that Sessions should resign rather than endure Trump’s public criticism. “At some point, though, you would hope that you would have the intestinal fortitude or the pride to simply say, you know, 'I wanted this job all my life, but it's not worth it, and I'm not going to take that kind of abuse, and I'm simply going to tell you, you know, go screw yourself, and I'm out,’” Holder said.

Maher replied that Sessions is “doing a service to the country” by remaining in office. “If he left, then Trump could appoint someone who would fire Mueller,” he said.

I'm just curious which one gets indicted on criminal charges first, Trump or Kushner. This is gonna be very, very interesting. But what's gonna be even funnier is you IDIOTS trying to call this a nothing burger.xD

19 hours ago, jb™ said:

I Eat Shit! I love Donald Trump’s penis up my ass. He’s making America great again.

E91F24BF-C41A-42F9-A02C-1A579738D290.jpeg

Duh!!!!

• Pink Pussy 1

13 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Eric Holder predicts Robert Mueller charges Trump with obstruction of justicexDxD

President Trump will face an obstruction of justice charge from special counsel Robert Mueller, former Attorney General Eric Holder predicted.

“You technically have an obstruction of justice case that already exists,” Holder, who served under then-President Obama, said on HBO’s "Real Time with Bill Maher." "I've known Bob Mueller for 20, 30 years; my guess is he's just trying to make the case as good as he possibly can. So, I think that we have to be patient in that regard.”

Trump’s critics have speculated about an obstruction charge ever since he fired FBI Director James Comey in the midst of an investigation into potential ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. The president said he was frustrated that Russia-related allegations had become “an excuse for having lost an election,” and he was also apparently annoyed that Comey refused to say publicly that Trump himself was not under investigation, although Comey had made such comments in private.

“I have absolute right to do what I want to do with the Justice Department,” Trump told the New York Times in December 2017.

[Eric Holder, Florida shooting survivor David Hogg discuss gun control strategy]

It’s not the first time that Holder has suggested that an obstruction case could be made, though has stopped short previously of predicting Mueller would bring the charge. But Trump’s defenders maintain that he has the authority to dismiss the FBI director at any time.

"You cannot charge a president with obstruction of justice for exercising his constitutional power to fire Comey and his constitutional authority to tell the Justice Department who to investigate, who not to investigate,” Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz said in December. “That’s what Thomas Jefferson did, that's what Lincoln did, that's what Roosevelt did. We have precedents that clearly establish that.”

Such views have stoked Trump’s anger at Attorney General Jeff Sessions, who recused himself from oversight of the Russia investigation due to his own role on the Trump campaign. That decision paved the way for Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to appoint Mueller as special counsel after the Comey firing.

“I don’t want to get into loyalty, but I will tell you that, I will say this: Holder protected President Obama. Totally protected him,” Trump said in the New York Times interview. “When you look at the things that they did, and Holder protected the president. And I have great respect for that, I’ll be honest.”

Holder rejected the compliment. “The difference between me and Jeff Sessions is that I had a president I didn't have to protect,” he told Maher.

He also suggested that Sessions should resign rather than endure Trump’s public criticism. “At some point, though, you would hope that you would have the intestinal fortitude or the pride to simply say, you know, 'I wanted this job all my life, but it's not worth it, and I'm not going to take that kind of abuse, and I'm simply going to tell you, you know, go screw yourself, and I'm out,’” Holder said.

Maher replied that Sessions is “doing a service to the country” by remaining in office. “If he left, then Trump could appoint someone who would fire Mueller,” he said.

I'm just curious which one gets indicted on criminal charges first, Trump or Kushner. This is gonna be very, very interesting. But what's gonna be even funnier is you IDIOTS trying to call this a nothing burger.xD

LMFAO !    You are the dumbest sack of shit on the planet !    xD

• Yep 2

7 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

LMFAO !    You are the dumbest sack of shit on the planet !    xD

Sorry, NumbNut, I'M not the one that voted for your ButtBoy.

17pho7.jpg

• JB 1

37 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

For what crime committed can they charge obstruction of justice?

@jb™

Sorry Fool, but Mueller is gonna have far more than a simple Obstruction charge against your hero. You just keep your head buried in the sand. Obstruction is just part of what he's looking at.....but you fuckers can't possibly be so stupid you don't know that......or perhaps you can be.

17pho7.jpg

• JB 1

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

Sorry Fool, but Mueller is gonna have far more than a simple Obstruction charge against your hero. You just keep your head buried in the sand. Obstruction is just part of what he's looking at.....but you fuckers can't possibly be so stupid you don't know that......or perhaps you can be.

Serious question:

Has Trump ever fucked your wife?

• LMAO 2

2 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

Serious question:

A lot of white dudes have fucked his wife. Most in the booty hole. That’s why he hates his own race so much...

• LMAO 3

11 hours ago, facelessman07 said:

Serious question:

11 hours ago, treefiddy said:

A lot of white dudes have fucked his wife. Most in the booty hole. That’s why he hates his own race so much...

I t says a lot, in that you had only one place to go, and this is the only road you could take.xD

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

I t says a lot, in that you had only one place to go, and this is the only road you could take.xD

Listen to this muthafucka preaching morals.

The irony.....

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, jb™ said:

Unlike the two roads Donnie had the option of taking...

In fact, Trump seems like the kind of guy that could switch between lanes at will.

3 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Listen to this muthafucka preaching morals.

The irony.....

LMAO @ Mr. Righteous Indignation himself.

You poor fuck, you're as delusional as Donnie himself.xD

41 minutes ago, jb™ said:

LMAO @ Mr. Righteous Indignation himself.

You poor fuck, you're as delusional as Donnie himself.xD

You'd better watch your mouth or I'll send 8-10 dozen or so of my white nationalist friends over to burn crosses in your front yard.

• LMAO 2

7 hours ago, jb™ said:

Blame your wife, not me. Not my fault she loves white dudes more than you do.

• LMAO 2

Mueller reportedly subpoenas one witness's communications with Trump, among others

Robert Mueller

Special counsel Robert Mueller has issued a subpoena for all communications from one witness regarding President Donald Trump and nine other people, Axios reported Sunday.

The grand jury subpoena — sent to an unnamed witness last month and seen by Axios — asked for emails, texts and handwritten notes linked to those people, according to the report.

Ten people are targeted in the subpoena, including the president and others who have worked with him. Among them are outgoing White House communications director Hope Hicks, Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen and the president's former strategist Steve Bannon, Axios said.

Mueller requested all communications since Nov. 1, 2015, according to the report. That's five months after Trump announced his presidential campaign.

The special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S.presidential elections has already delivered more than a dozen indictments and collected several guilty pleas.

Trump's lawyer Ty Cobb did not respond to Axios' request for comment, or to an email from CNBC.

Read Axios for Rober Mueller's full hit list.

Jonathan Swan 15 hours ago
SAVE

Scoop: Mueller's hit list

1520202820908.jpg

Mueller testifies before Congress in 2013. Photo: Alex Wong/Getty Images

Axios has reviewed a Grand Jury subpoena that Robert Mueller's team sent to a witness last month. 

What Mueller is asking for: Mueller is subpoenaing all communications — meaning emails, texts, handwritten notes, etc. — that this witness sent and received regarding the following people:

1. Carter Page
  2. Corey Lewandowski
  3. Donald J. Trump
  4. Hope Hicks
  5. Keith Schiller
  6. Michael Cohen
  7. Paul Manafort
  8. Rick Gates
  9. Roger Stone
  10. Steve Bannon

The subpoena asks for all communications from November 1, 2015, to the present. Notably, Trump announced his campaign for president five months earlier — on June 16, 2015.

Bottom line: In December, the president's lawyer Ty Cobb told me the White House would be free of the Mueller investigation "shortly after the first of the year absent some unforeseen delay." 

We know very little about what's keeping the investigators so busy, but the breadth of this subpoena means Mueller's team could easily stumble into goodies about Trump's inner circle given so many people are coughing up material. (Cobb didn't respond to a request for comment.)