Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dago

Wow

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

I didn't say it's all JB. I said it's assholes like JB who are so fuckin' far gone, they can't even accept that others have differences of opinion.

THAT alone should tell you who's the problem...

Differences of opinion are one thing........the daily celebration of the destruction of our government by Right Wing Fascists is an entirely different matter.  I look at you fucks the same way I'd look at Nazi Sympathizers back in 1933. You can either ban me or live with the fact you're gonna be called out and mocked regularly.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

To be fair, you're wrong as shit and could care less about the fact. 

And as far as education, what education are you rockin' that you can put against all the other uneducated here? 

To not see you are a significant part of the problem, shows your ignorance...

How the fuck is Willy part of the problem? He rarely even posts here anymore. Your above statement just shows YOU’RE part of the Hateful Eight here. Fuck You and your white nationalism!

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jb™ said:

It is nice to know there are actually some here that don’t subscribe to the despicable belief the majority here try and promote amongst themselves.;)

It's amazing watching the xenophobic circle-jerk going on. But c'est la vie. So, with that, I pretty much think I am done with my little foray into the Phantom Zone. 

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Fuck Off 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jb™ said:

How the fuck is Willy part of the problem? He rarely even posts here anymore. Your above statement just shows YOU’RE part of the Hateful Eight here. Fuck You and your white nationalism!

There is life beyond this board, right?

That's how he is part of the problem.

And for every bit as hateful you think the right is, the left is AT LEAST equal.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SaintsFanInLA said:

It's amazing watching the xenophobic circle-jerk going on. But c'est la vie. So, with that, I pretty much think I am done with my little foray into the Phantom Zone. 

Yeah, sucks when you go somewhere and your incorrect ideas are actually challenged. lol.

  • Yep 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Yeah, sucks when you go somewhere and your incorrect ideas are actually challenged. lol.

Which is EXACTLY what you fools are whining about here. 

DumbAss......

tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, treefiddy said:

There is life beyond this board, right?

That's how he is part of the problem.

And for every bit as hateful you think the right is, the left is AT LEAST equal.

What you fail to realize is.....most of us on the left understand how and why you need to tell yourselves this, which is why since Trump came on the scene those on the left realize that you all have to keep up the lies, and gobble up the lies that Trump and his minions of hate keep perpetrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jb™ said:

What you fail to realize is.....most of us on the left understand how and why you need to tell yourselves this, which is why since Trump came on the scene those on the left realize that you all have to keep up the lies, and gobble up the lies that Trump and his minions of hate keep perpetrating.

First of all, is this some sort of weird dream you are describing? Nothing about the left is understanding in any form. At least the right fuckin moved on when we lost the election. All the left has done is drive a fucking wedge between every person and thing it can. 

Second of all, wake the fuck up man. You are literally the most hateful person on this board. Your side is supposed to be the tolerant side, using love as your weapon of choice. Yet all it does is sling hate, accusations and anger. You are a PERFECT example of this. You literally can not function without being an intolerant, vitriol spewing dickhead.

  • Yep 3
  • Love! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, treefiddy said:

First of all, is this some sort of weird dream you are describing? Nothing about the left is understanding in any form. At least the right fuckin moved on when we lost the election. All the left has done is drive a fucking wedge between every person and thing it can. 

Second of all, wake the fuck up man. You are literally the most hateful person on this board. Your side is supposed to be the tolerant side, using love as your weapon of choice. Yet all it does is sling hate, accusations and anger. You are a PERFECT example of this. You literally can not function without being an intolerant, vitriol spewing dickhead.

Eat Shit! To try and compare Obama winning in 2008 OR 2012 and his following 18 months in office were not the constant chaos the world has found itself in directly due to fools like you and the other right wing morons here that  approve of Fascism of a Democracy. To try and call what Trump's chaotic rule normal or business as usual just shows how fucked in the head you are and how you really don't deserve the freedoms thousands of Americans before you have died to protect. 

Second of all.....you pieces of shit are getting back just what beefy dishes out here to ANYONE that doesn't offer to suck Trump's dick or massage beefy's vagina.....so kiss my ass. I'm spreading to you pathetic FUCKS what Trump is spreading to the world. Don't like it? FUCK YOU!!!

Hateful towards you fuckers? YOU KNOW IT! I despise you for what you're supporting turning our country into. It's terrible people such as you and others here that allowed Hitler to get away with his atrocities.....and Trump even ran a campaign like Hitler built on nothing but Nationalistic Hate....and rotten souls like you applaud him for it.

Again.........Eat Shit!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Second of all.....you pieces of shit are getting back just what beefy dishes out here to ANYONE that doesn't offer to suck Trump's dick or massage beefy's vagina.....so kiss my ass. I'm spreading to you pathetic FUCKS what Trump is spreading to the world. Don't like it? FUCK YOU!!!

 

My god, you are truly obsessed with him, he owns your very soul on a fucking MB, obvious, is OBVIOUS ......xDxDxD

  • Yep 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2018 at 7:40 PM, SaintsFanInLA said:

JB for president...

...of the insane asylum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jb™ said:

Eat Shit! To try and compare Obama winning in 2008 OR 2012 and his following 18 months in office were not the constant chaos the world has found itself in directly due to fools like you and the other right wing morons here that  approve of Fascism of a Democracy. To try and call what Trump's chaotic rule normal or business as usual just shows how fucked in the head you are and how you really don't deserve the freedoms thousands of Americans before you have died to protect. 

Second of all.....you pieces of shit are getting back just what beefy dishes out here to ANYONE that doesn't offer to suck Trump's dick or massage beefy's vagina.....so kiss my ass. I'm spreading to you pathetic FUCKS what Trump is spreading to the world. Don't like it? FUCK YOU!!!

Hateful towards you fuckers? YOU KNOW IT! I despise you for what you're supporting turning our country into. It's terrible people such as you and others here that allowed Hitler to get away with his atrocities.....and Trump even ran a campaign like Hitler built on nothing but Nationalistic Hate....and rotten souls like you applaud him for it.

Again.........Eat Shit!! 

Again. Hate and Vitriol. It's literally all you have. You're so fucking tolerant. So fucking enlightened. So fucking right all of the time JB. At least, that's what Obama created of the left. What Obama did while in office, and what you support is far more fascist than ANYTHING Trump has done. From the complete corruption of the justice system on EVERY level, to his divisiveness in every which possible manner, racial, political and even educationally. But you're perfectly fine with that, JB, why? Because it's YOUR FUCKING SIDE. Look at the fuckin' asshole it turned you in to. We used to be able to hold conversations with you, without giving a fuck that you were a bleeding heart liberal. Now that Obama is gone, the right is finally able to undue that mess and it's breaking your heart. You so god damn institutionalized that it's turning you fucking INSANE.

As for all of us getting what beef dishes out, that's an outright lie and fucking blatant excuse for your newfound dickheadedness. You need to create some sort of excuse for you to treat people the way you are, otherwise, what kind of tolerant, love trumping hate, liberal would you be? Face it JB, you've become the thing that you are supposed to be combating. A noninclusive, hate filled, bigot. You are 110% unaccepting of ANYTHING but your way. You are literally a fucking communist. I don't give a fuck what kind of asshole you act like, I go about my day exactly the same whether you are bigot dickface JB or angry old man yelling at a cloud at a bucs game JB. In fact, what you don't get is your complete intolerance is what feeds people like us to make sure your life continues to be the living hell it is. Fuck man, I'd vote for Hitler in 2020 if the motherfucker came back to life and ran for President of the US just to stick it up your asshole. 

You've become a piece of "human" garbage. I use the term human loosely, because the only thing human about you is your body. Maybe one day you'll actually see how intolerant you've become and be able to accept things other than your own opinion. Until then, you're closer to the Hitler you so hate, than ANYONE else to ever post on RC.net. Period.

  • Yep 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Love! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, VoidedSaint said:

fiddy dropping bombs in this mother fucker. 

You know poor jb is losing sleep over this shit

  • Yep 5
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, treefiddy said:

Again. Hate and Vitriol. It's literally all you have. You're so fucking tolerant. So fucking enlightened. So fucking right all of the time JB. At least, that's what Obama created of the left. What Obama did while in office, and what you support is far more fascist than ANYTHING Trump has done. From the complete corruption of the justice system on EVERY level, to his divisiveness in every which possible manner, racial, political and even educationally. But you're perfectly fine with that, JB, why? Because it's YOUR FUCKING SIDE. Look at the fuckin' asshole it turned you in to. We used to be able to hold conversations with you, without giving a fuck that you were a bleeding heart liberal. Now that Obama is gone, the right is finally able to undue that mess and it's breaking your heart. You so god damn institutionalized that it's turning you fucking INSANE.

As for all of us getting what beef dishes out, that's an outright lie and fucking blatant excuse for your newfound dickheadedness. You need to create some sort of excuse for you to treat people the way you are, otherwise, what kind of tolerant, love trumping hate, liberal would you be? Face it JB, you've become the thing that you are supposed to be combating. A noninclusive, hate filled, bigot. You are 110% unaccepting of ANYTHING but your way. You are literally a fucking communist. I don't give a fuck what kind of asshole you act like, I go about my day exactly the same whether you are bigot dickface JB or angry old man yelling at a cloud at a bucs game JB. In fact, what you don't get is your complete intolerance is what feeds people like us to make sure your life continues to be the living hell it is. Fuck man, I'd vote for Hitler in 2020 if the motherfucker came back to life and ran for President of the US just to stick it up your asshole. 

You've become a piece of "human" garbage. I use the term human loosely, because the only thing human about you is your body. Maybe one day you'll actually see how intolerant you've become and be able to accept things other than your own opinion. Until then, you're closer to the Hitler you so hate, than ANYONE else to ever post on RC.net. Period.

xDHate Filled Bigots calling those calling them out INTOLERANT.......GOOD ONE, DIPSHIT! Nothing you could possibly say is a defense for the views of you pathetic pricks. You don't like hearing the truth about yourselves? I couldn't care less. Go watch some more State Run TV (FoxNews), they'll tell ya how righteous your fight is, just like the Nazis told their supporters back in the 30's.

Again....EAT SHIT!

"I'd vote for Hitler in 2020 if the motherfucker came back to life and ran for President of the US just to stick it up your asshole." 

The above quote you made Just shows what type of person you are and tells me everything I believe about you miserable pieces of shit is SPOT ON. You don't care one iota about this country, you only care about yourselves and how and what you're feeling at any particular ,moment.....just like Donnie DumbFuck.9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone notice how JB thinks he’s an All American Soldier these days?

What a lying scumbag.

  • Yep 2
  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Anyone notice how JB thinks he’s an All American Soldier these days?

What a lying scumbag.

Ray's upset.......Alert the media, better yet, Alert Trump!xD

You motherfuckers have turned this into such a right wing hate site, you've got Hate Crime WatchDogs following the shit you pathetic creatures post here.;) 

trump-asshole-v19.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jb™ said:

xDHate Filled Bigots calling those calling them out INTOLERANT.......GOOD ONE, DIPSHIT! Nothing you could possibly say is a defense for the views of you pathetic pricks. You don't like hearing the truth about yourselves? I couldn't care less. Go watch some more State Run TV (FoxNews), they'll tell ya how righteous your fight is, just like the Nazis told their supporters back in the 30's.

Again....EAT SHIT!

"I'd vote for Hitler in 2020 if the motherfucker came back to life and ran for President of the US just to stick it up your asshole." 

The above quote you made Just shows what type of person you are and tells me everything I believe about you miserable pieces of shit is SPOT ON. You don't care one iota about this country, you only care about yourselves and how and what you're feeling at any particular ,moment.....just like Donnie DumbFuck.9_9

You need to look up the definition of Bigot, because your picture is above the word bitch. As far as hate goes, no one demonstrates how to hate on this board better than you. The shit that you type, you should literally be saying to yourself as you look in the mirror. When have you EVER attempted to have a discussion with ANYONE on these boards about politics? Instead of listening and attempting to change the minds of those who don't think the same way you do, you scream your beliefs, tell people to fuck off about theirs and then stick your fingers in your ears and chant LA LA LA LA. You're a bitch JB. Nothing less...

My Hitler comment was a joke. You know what wasn't a joke though? You voting for Clinton after the DNC rigged EVERYTHING in her favor. How very Nazi-like of you. As long as it's not the other guys right? 

You literally bring nothing to this world anymore. You should kill yourself...

  • Yep 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Love! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, treefiddy said:

You need to look up the definition of Bigot, because your picture is above the word bitch. As far as hate goes, no one demonstrates how to hate on this board better than you. The shit that you type, you should literally be saying to yourself as you look in the mirror. When have you EVER attempted to have a discussion with ANYONE on these boards about politics? Instead of listening and attempting to change the minds of those who don't think the same way you do, you scream your beliefs, tell people to fuck off about theirs and then stick your fingers in your ears and chant LA LA LA LA. You're a bitch JB. Nothing less...

My Hitler comment was a joke. You know what wasn't a joke though? You voting for Clinton after the DNC rigged EVERYTHING in her favor. How very Nazi-like of you. As long as it's not the other guys right? 

You literally bring nothing to this world anymore. You should kill yourself...

LMAO!!

 It's the same thing with you nitwits...over and over and over and over, like somehow I realize you all aren't really the hate filled bigots you keep claiming you're not. Doesn't matter what your insults are since I realize the people making them are hate-filled bigots simply trying to make them selves feel better by whining about anyone that calls them out. Seeing as most every other liberal won't bother and just roll their eyes at the nonsense you doucherags say about out government. 

You want me to engage you dumbFucks and change your minds? NOT gonna happen. I'm just giving ALL of you hate filled pieces of shit what beefy gives everyone that disagrees with him. 

You can keep responding, because we all know what a "Last Word" kind of asshole you need to be, so if I stop responding, don't feel bad. It's just that your repetition of insults gets a bit boring.

You Fucks unleashed Trump on the GOOD people of America, and in doing so you get to deal with ME. Or you can do what Trump wants to do and BAN me.

Once again......EAT SHIT.;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jb™ said:

LMAO!!

 It's the same thing with you nitwits...over and over and over and over, like somehow I realize you all aren't really the hate filled bigots you keep claiming you're not. Doesn't matter what your insults are since I realize the people making them are hate-filled bigots simply trying to make them selves feel better by whining about anyone that calls them out. Seeing as most every other liberal won't bother and just roll their eyes at the nonsense you doucherags say about out government. 

You want me to engage you dumbFucks and change your minds? NOT gonna happen. I'm just giving ALL of you hate filled pieces of shit what beefy gives everyone that disagrees with him. 

You can keep responding, because we all know what a "Last Word" kind of asshole you need to be, so if I stop responding, don't feel bad. It's just that your repetition of insults gets a bit boring.

You Fucks unleashed Trump on the GOOD people of America, and in doing so you get to deal with ME. Or you can do what Trump wants to do and BAN me.

Once again......EAT SHIT.;)

America is doing great under Trump. As long as we keep the America hating left out of office, America will be fine. 

Bigots like you are the real danger. 

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

America is doing great under Trump. As long as we keep the America hating left out of office, America will be fine. 

Bigots like you are the real danger. 

Look out your window DIPSHIT! MILLIONS of people marching.........and they aint marching for YOU and your fucked up agenda, Fool.xD

You poor bastards are so freaking scared you're worried about some old dude in Florida throwing feces in the middle of your circle jerk.

After watching all those people and the messages I got from my family all over the world today, I certainly can see why you pieces of shit are so incredibly disturbed. The absolute WORSE thing you could've done was elect Donnie DumbFuck. Just wait, we're just getting started.;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Look out your window DIPSHIT! MILLIONS of people marching.........and they aint marching for YOU and your fucked up agenda, Fool.xD

You poor bastards are so freaking scared you're worried about some old dude in Florida throwing feces in the middle of your circle jerk.

After watching all those people and the messages I got from my family all over the world today, I certainly can see why you pieces of shit are so incredibly disturbed. The absolute WORSE thing you could've done was elect Donnie DumbFuck. Just wait, we're just getting started.;)

I never thought losers could brag so much about the fact that they lost.

So kudos.

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×