Sign in to follow this  
facelessman07

Sooooooooo Glad We Didn't Trade for Michael Bennett!

12 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

As if we needed confirmation that this dude is a piece of shit

Have to admit I thought about it at first but am glad I saw the light of not wanting him.....

1 minute ago, Freebird Lives said:

Have to admit I thought about it at first but am glad I saw the light of not wanting him.....

Never wanted him.

Dude is a cancer in the locker room.

No thanks.

Google the book he has coming out next month.

• Yep 2

1 minute ago, facelessman07 said:

Never wanted him.

Dude is a cancer in the locker room.

No thanks.

Google the book he has coming out next month.

Hard to believe that assholes like him make millions of dollars, fame/fortune just for being big ugly assholes that slam into other big smelly assholes for a living LOL ....

Dudes a massive POS.

What's a 66 YO paraplegic working security for? Lol

• Yep 2

2 minutes ago, S4L said:

Dudes a massive POS.

What's a 66 YO paraplegic working security for? Lol

They can blow whistles.

Not even outsourcing can take those jobs!

• LMAO 1

I hope he runs into some San Fran fans in the joint.

NFL PLAYER INDICTED BY HARRIS COUNTY GRAND JURY

A Harris County grand jury Friday indicted Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Michael Bennett for the felony charge of injury of the elderly for injuring a 66-year-old paraplegic who was working at NRG Stadium to control access to the field at SuperBowl LI, prosecutors said. 

On Feb 5, 2017, Bennett was a spectator and in town to watch his brother, a player for the New England Patriots. 

Immediately following the game, Bennett shoved his way on to the field where players were gathering to celebrate. 

NRG Security personnel, including the 66-year-old disabled victim, told Bennett he had to use a different entrance for field access. 

Instead, he pushed through them, including the elderly woman who was part of the security team. 

The charge, injury to the elderly, includes intentionally and knowingly, causing bodily injury to a person 65 years or older. 

It carries a penalty of up to ten years in prison and a $10,000 fine. 

As a result of the indictment, a warrant has been issued for Bennett’s arrest. Prosecutors are working with Bennett’s counsel regarding his surrender.

This whole thing sounds shady by the police officer who is apparently the sole witness. 

I’m not a fan of Bennett, but he had field credentials and some security guard still gave him shit. 

And if the cop witnessed the alleged “assault” then why the fuck didn’t he arrest Bennett right then?

And why did the lady wait nearly 6 months to press charges?

Seems convenient this supposedly happened in an area where there were no security cameras too. 

This looks like someone talked this lady into a money grab.  Get him criminally charged, then filed a civil suit later. 

Just isn't passing the smell test. 

49 minutes ago, Aaron Murray said:

He had a field pass..

He wasn't being denied access to the field. Just told that he couldn't enter the field in that part of the stadium. 

"NRG Security personnel, including the 66-year-old disabled victim, told Bennett he had to use a different entrance for field access. "