Sign in to follow this  
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Johnny....

@jb™

Hey man, how are you? 

I'm just curious what you are doing to help our country. 

You post a bunch of crap about a bunch of bullshit all day long here. 

If you really have this disdain for the current state in our country, wouldn't taking major measures be in order? 

Let's see some proof besides bitching on these boards. 

Thanks. 

better yet, ask him how much he has gave to Minorities or The ppl who protect our Freedom....

what i , the evil nazi have done

donated a Full PA to my Step Dads Church, which is about 90 % African American

Donated to the Fet Order of Police

i Give a 10% discount to all Military,  Law Enforcement and FRs , that discount also applies to Care Givers , and that discount is on every single job i do, not just a once of month token gesture ....

i also support non conservative groups like legalization , Native American Preservation and Clean Energy ..... thru social media and Music Benefits

what a Fucking Nazi I am lol

• Yep 2

51 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

@jb™

Hey man, how are you? 

I'm just curious what you are doing to help our country. 

You post a bunch of crap about a bunch of bullshit all day long here. 

If you really have this disdain for the current state in our country, wouldn't taking major measures be in order? 

Let's see some proof besides bitching on these boards. 

Thanks. 

I’m fabulous, thanks for asking. Though l’ll be so much better knowing we don’t have a seriously fucked up fool trying his best to turn our Democracy into his Autocracy. 

You don’t like what I post? You must’ve voted for Trump. In which case, you just let me know what a good job I’m doing here, fucking with the 24/7 Trumpian circle jerk in which you fools partake.

What am I doing to better my community? I don’t feel the need to share what I do with people that'd just as soon see me and people like me exterminated. I’m involved and I pay my taxes....that’s about all you’ll get. I’ll stop posting about the DumbFuck and the DumbFucks that voted for and unleashed this embarrassing, pathetic excuse for a man when he’s flushed down the toilet of history. History is not gonna be kind to him or the court tv morons that voted for him.

You should be ashamed of yourself! You seem like a pretty decent guy, but I felt that way about most here, before I realized all those covert prejudices you all acted upon when you went into the voting booth. I’m here to show you all what ya get when you act on those prejudices. You Don’t Like It? Cry me a River, Son. There’s nothing I can do for ya.

46 minutes ago, jb™ said:

I’m fabulous, thanks for asking. Though l’ll be so much better knowing we don’t have a seriously fucked up fool trying his best to turn our Democracy into his Autocracy. 

You don’t like what I post? You must’ve voted for Trump. In which case, you just let me know what a good job I’m doing here, fucking with the 24/7 Trumpian circle jerk in which you fools partake.

What am I doing to better my community? I don’t feel the need to share what I do with people that'd just as soon see me and people like me exterminated. I’m involved and I pay my taxes....that’s about all you’ll get. I’ll stop posting about the DumbFuck and the DumbFucks that voted for and unleashed this embarrassing, pathetic excuse for a man when he’s flushed down the toilet of history. History is not gonna be kind to him or the court tv morons that voted for him.

You should be ashamed of yourself! You seem like a pretty decent guy, but I felt that way about most here, before I realized all those covert prejudices you all acted upon when you went into the voting booth. I’m here to show you all what ya get when you act on those prejudices. You Don’t Like It? Cry me a River, Son. There’s nothing I can do for ya.

Allow me to translate.....

JB is retired, so he pays little in taxes. He’ll tell you I’m wrong, I’m not.

His causes are marching against Trump, or rallying for legalization of weed. That’s it. He’ll tell you I’m wrong, I’m right.

He spends his discretionary income on Bucs tickets, helping to line the pockets of billionaires who he despises. Again, I’m right.

He had a chance to help family in Puerto Rico and said he couldn’t because his pockets were light. But he blamed Trump for the Hurricane.

I made a donation to Hurricane Harvey victims and he later made that into a political sideswipe, yet he did nothing.

The fact he won’t answer Ron’s question is telling.

So in summary, he contributes little and takes what he can.

Finally, he’ll reply with EAT SHIT commentary in all caps.

He’s an epic loser.

• Yep 4
  • LMAO 2
  • Pink Pussy 2

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

His causes are marching against Trump, or rallying for legalization of weed. That’s it. He’ll tell you I’m wrong, I’m right.

He spends his discretionary income on Bucs tickets, helping to line the pockets of billionaires who he despises. Again, I’m right.

He had a chance to help family in Puerto Rico and said he couldn’t because his pockets were light. But he blamed Trump for the Hurricane.

I made a donation to Hurricane Harvey victims and he later made that into a political sideswipe, yet he did nothing.

He’s an epic loser.

Hulk&Hawkeye.gif

• Yep 1

13 hours ago, SaintRay said:

He’s an epic loser.

LMAO!!!

Ray, you don't know shit! But nice try doing your best to compare me to Donnie DumbFuck. Keep working at it, though. I know how the rest of the lemmings here eat that shit up.

Funny thing is you sound just like Donnie DumbFuck....lying your ass off, talking about things you have no idea about. Maybe you can run for President somewhere down the road. You just showed, you have what it takes to be a Republican nominee.

Keep tryin', Fool.tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

31 minutes ago, jb™ said:

LMAO!!!

Ray, you don't know shit! But nice try doing your best to compare me to Donnie DumbFuck. Keep working at it, though. I know how the rest of the lemmings here eat that shit up.

Funny thing is you sound just like Donnie DumbFuck....lying your ass off, talking about things you have no idea about. Maybe you can run for President somewhere down the road. You just showed, you have what it takes to be a Republican nominee.

Keep tryin', Fool.tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

Puerto Rico......

Wanna explain why you didn't go help out after complaining so loudly?

I offered to buy your airfare round trip, remember?

• Yep 1

9 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Puerto Rico......

You did? I don't remember you ever offering anything other than spite because I called out DumbFuck for his handling of the situation. But if you say so.....

Now go back and edit one of your posts so you can offer Nunes-like proof!

Keep Tryin'....tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

I'm at least happy that you release your hatred on this board rather than marching or shooting up shit. 

Nice Job Johnny. 

Well done. 

31 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

I'm at least happy that you release your hatred on this board rather than marching or shooting up shit. 

Nice Job Johnny. 

Well done. 

Oh, I march in protest of the fool you all have allowed to destroy our Democracy. It’s your nutjob pals here that are threatening to pick up arms and start killing people if DumbFuck is impeached or removed from office. Go back and read Shred, FreeTurd’s and Kevo’s posts since Mueller started his investigation. You’re in some pretty miserable company with this crowd of damaged toys. I’m simply here to point and laugh at the idiocy and racism they so freely embrace while posting thread after thread trying their best to justify it.

11 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Puerto Rico......

Still hasn’t answered the question......