Sign in to follow this  
jb™

Just another case of Donnie's corrupt ways.......

Warning of ‘repercussions,’ Trump company lawyers seek Panama president’s help

PANAMA CITY —
Panama_Trump_Hotel_26784.jpg-a7fd0-5545.

Lawyers representing President Trump’s company last month wrote directly to the president of Panama, asking him to intervene in a legal fight over the Trump International Hotel in the capital — and warning that the case could have “repercussions” for Panama’s reputation.

The law firm, Panama-based Britton and Iglesias, wrote in Spanish to President Juan Carlos Varela on March 22 to “urgently request your influence in relation to a commercial dispute regarding the Trump hotel.”

At the time, the majority owner of the Trump hotel — Cypriot-born investor Orestes Fintiklis — had kicked out the Trump Organization as the hotel’s manager, after a ruling from a low-level Panamanian judge. The president’s company was seeking to retake control.

The request was extraordinary: The U.S. president’s company was asking the leader of a U.S. ally to intercede on its behalf, disregarding Panama’s separation of powers.

It is the first known instance of the Trump Organization asking directly for a foreign leader’s help with a business dispute since Trump was elected.

In their letter, the Trump Organization’s lawyers did not say explicitly how they wanted the Panamanian president to help. Varela, through a spokesman, has said he has not yet taken any action.

The letter, obtained by The Washington Post, does not explicitly refer to President Trump or threaten any actions by the U.S. government. The letter refers to his company as the “well-known Trump Organization.”

A spokesman for Varela, Vladi­mir Rodriguez, said that the president had seen the letter and was “evaluating the issue” but had made no decisions about whether to take action. Rodriguez said the issue is “in the hands of the corresponding authorities” but did not elaborate.

[Trump’s name is stripped from Panama hotel]

A spokesman for Panama’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs told The Post that “this is about differences between businesses, a case already attended by the court. This is not a bilateral matter between governments and not even a political issue.”

On Monday, Panama’s foreign secretary, Isabel de Saint Malo, told the Associated Press that her office had also received a copy.

“It is a letter that urges Panama’s executive branch to interfere in an issue clearly of the judicial branch,” de Saint Malo said. “I don’t believe the executive branch has a position to take while the issue is in the judicial process.”

The letter from the Trump Organization’s lawyers was first reported in the United States by the Associated Press. At Britton and Iglesias, a staffer confirmed to The Post that the letter was legitimate.

The White House and the U.S. Embassy in Panama referred questions to the Trump Organization.

Late Monday evening, the Trump Organization released a statement on behalf of Britton and Iglesias, which said that the letter was a “common” and “routine” legal tactic for them.

In fact, they said, it was so routine that they had not sought the Trump Organization’s approval before sending it.

“We categorically reject any assumption or assertion that the letter sought to ‘pressure’ the President of the Republic of Panama,” or other officials, the firm said. It continued: “The authorization of Trump Organization for its delivery was not requested, and nobody at Trump Organization was aware [of] the letter until today.” 

President Trump has said he gave up day-to-day control of the business when he took office, but he remains its owner and can withdraw money from it at any time.

The dispute in Panama began with struggles at the Trump hotel — a soaring building on the waterfront designed to resemble a billowing sail.

It opened in 2011. In the past year, it began to struggle, according to investors who owned its hotel rooms. Its troubles included an increasingly crowded hotel market in Panama. But owners also blamed the Trump Organization, saying the president’s polarizing brand was driving away customers from Latin America.

“A financial bloodbath,” one owner called it: Rooms that he had purchased as an investment were rented out less than 10 nights a month.

Then came Fintiklis, who bought a huge block of rooms last year and became the hotel’s majority owner. Within weeks, he was seeking to fire the Trump Organization as manager, saying it was “attached to our property like a leech.”

The Trump Organization had argued that its contract to run the hotel did not expire until 2031 and that Fintiklis had no legal cause to break it.

The dispute went to international arbitration. Then, though, Fintiklis simply showed up at the hotel in February, seeking to fire the Trump Organization in person.

After a multiday standoff, Panamanian Judge Miriam Cheng effectively handed control over to Fintiklis. Fintiklis renamed the hotel the Bahia Grand and added cheeky jabs at its past operator: At the hotel bar, there are drinks called the “Stormy Jack Daniels” and the “Fire and Fury.”

In the letter to Panama’s president, the Trump Organization’s attorneys said Trump’s company had been treated poorly by the Panamanian courts — so poorly, in fact, that its mistreatment violated a 1983 treaty between the United States and Panama governing investments.

In particular, the letter cites “irregularities” in decisions by Cheng. The lawyers say that Cheng had moved too quickly and had ignored an existing international arbitration case over the hotel.

“This situation is currently before the courts, but it has repercussions for the Panamanian state, which is your responsibility,” said the letter, signed by attorney Eric Britton.

Since the letter was sent, the Trump Organization’s prospects of regaining control of the Panama hotel have only declined.

In late March, an international arbitrator rejected a request by Trump executives that they be reinstated as the operators of the hotel. The arbitrator ruled that Trump’s team should not have been evicted — but, now that it had been, he would not undo its ejection.

“The facts on the ground now militate against forcibly undoing the steps that have been taken,” arbitrator Joel Richler wrote, according to the AP.

The arbitration case itself is continuing, as Trump’s company and Fintiklis’s company are still seeking damages from the other. Fintiklis declined to comment on Monday.

“What kind of position does that put the Panamanian government in?” said Don Fox, who was a top official at the U.S. Office of Government Ethics from 2008 to 2013. He said the letter would raise questions about whether the Trump Organization’s requests were, in effect, requests by the U.S. government.

“You don’t know how that may affect Panama’s relationship with us going forward. What might they not ask for? You can’t unring this bell.”

1 hour ago, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

Too bad his butt buddy Putin isn't able to help! xD

like all friends do, we are about to bomb the shit out of him, and probably start ww3

you happy ????

because i damn sure aint

5 days ago Trump says he wants us out of Syria , 2 days ago assad supposedly attacks his own ppl with Gas, even tho he has won the war and America may be pulling out,   yesterday John Bolton becomes NSA  and low and behold Trumps Lawyer is Raided .... what do all these things have in Common

The Deep State controlling everything, and we are about to go to war over it....

so keep up your libtard rants , i dont think you are even smart enough realize how close we are to ww3 .... Trump has tried to do the right things and keep promises he made, and we see what he gets for it ... Shitting on Attorney/Client Privilege, appointment of a know bush era warhawk and a CIA False Flag Attack that will make him play their sick fucking game....

and what can any of us do about it ????

just watch the Fucking world burn , over a Fucking Pipeline

13 hours ago, Shredman said:

like all friends do, we are about to bomb the shit out of him, and probably start ww3

you happy ????

because i damn sure aint

5 days ago Trump says he wants us out of Syria , 2 days ago assad supposedly attacks his own ppl with Gas, even tho he has won the war and America may be pulling out,   yesterday John Bolton becomes NSA  and low and behold Trumps Lawyer is Raided .... what do all these things have in Common

The Deep State controlling everything, and we are about to go to war over it....

so keep up your libtard rants , i dont think you are even smart enough realize how close we are to ww3 .... Trump has tried to do the right things and keep promises he made, and we see what he gets for it ... Shitting on Attorney/Client Privilege, appointment of a know bush era warhawk and a CIA False Flag Attack that will make him play their sick fucking game....

tenor.gif?itemid=7960866

14 hours ago, Shredman said:

you happy ????

because i damn sure aint

You need to speak to Ray. He's convinced Donnie DumbFuck is smart enough not to start WWIII. Even after his moronic tweets this morning.xD

You two can figure this out!!!!tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

maybe he is.... but at this point, hes fucked either way, he bombs them , he will be blamed for starting ww3 , if he dont, he will be called Obama 2.0 and weak, and ppl like you will say he was never gonna strike his buddy putin ....

so yea

its  pretty fucked up  ,  in which there is no great solution that i can see ....

what he does in Syria will be a defining moment as to how history views him as a President IMO ...

the last 4 before him 2 bushs , clinton and obama will all been seen as Failures, Sell outs and in some cases war criminals  IMO, all you have to do is look at Middle East Policies, China/NK and the division in our own nation to see , they all sucked balls ....

this is a defining moment , and we will all see if he is just another in the long line of Puppets for the MIC, Special Interest  and deep state...

you and others like you, have already made up their minds, and would be thrilled to see the dude shot dead Today , not because of Policy, but because he dont talk smooth and offends some ppl (who very much deserve offending imo )

for the ppl with a working Brain , what happens in Syria and Trade deals with China with tell us if he is a good president or not.... it will tell me anyway...

2 hours ago, Shredman said:

maybe he is.... but at this point, hes fucked either way, he bombs them , he will be blamed for starting ww3 , if he dont, he will be called Obama 2.0 and weak, and ppl like you will say he was never gonna strike his buddy putin ....

so yea

its  pretty fucked up  ,  in which there is no great solution that i can see ....

what he does in Syria will be a defining moment as to how history views him as a President IMO ...

the last 4 before him 2 bushs , clinton and obama will all been seen as Failures, Sell outs and in some cases war criminals  IMO, all you have to do is look at Middle East Policies, China/NK and the division in our own nation to see , they all sucked balls ....

this is a defining moment , and we will all see if he is just another in the long line of Puppets for the MIC, Special Interest  and deep state...

you and others like you, have already made up their minds, and would be thrilled to see the dude shot dead Today , not because of Policy, but because he dont talk smooth and offends some ppl (who very much deserve offending imo )

for the ppl with a working Brain , what happens in Syria and Trade deals with China with tell us if he is a good president or not.... it will tell me anyway...

Shred already making excuses for the piece of shit Con Man! FUCK YOU BUTT BOY!!!!:P

Shred whining about people wanting to see Donnie DumbFuck dead, when he's openly talked about murdering those that oppose Donnie DumbFuck. What a MAROON!!9_9

3 hours ago, Shredman said:

so yea

Lol. Jb will bash Trump for starting World War 3, but will then attack Trump from the right and blame him for not doing enough to incite war with Russia. Who knows what this lunatic really believes. I’m pretty sure his number one ideological pillar is his hatred of God and white people, and everything else just kind of stems from that.

15 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Lol. Jb will bash Trump for starting World War 3, but will then attack Trump from the right and blame him for not doing enough to incite war with Russia. Who knows what this lunatic really believes. I’m pretty sure his number one ideological pillar is his hatred of God and white people, and everything else just kind of stems from that.

NO, I’ll be trashing morons like YOU for voting for someone obviously ill equipped to perform the duties of Commander in Chief, that was so incompetent, he started a thermonuclear war and blamed it on the Democrats.9_9

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

Shred already making excuses for the piece of shit Con Man! FUCK YOU BUTT BOY!!!!:P

Shred whining about people wanting to see Donnie DumbFuck dead, when he's openly talked about murdering those that oppose Donnie DumbFuck. What a MAROON!!9_9

i have never threatened to murder anyone....

if the shit gets out of hand , and you fuckers go to far, ppl will be shooting at each other , like for a real reason, and ppl will die... thats just a FACT

It should really terrify you that the FBI can raid your personal attorney’s office and steal every bit of public and private information there is to have on you. This can happen to anybody in this country now, if you piss off the wrong people. Jb, you want a dictatorship so bad, why don’t you move to one? You’re really a godless and hateful Cretan who doesn’t care for anyone  else’s freedoms but his own. 

• Yep 1
  • Gay 1

9 minutes ago, Shredman said:

i have never threatened to murder anyone....

if the shit gets out of hand , and you fuckers go to far, ppl will be shooting at each other , like for a real reason, and ppl will die... thats just a FACT

BULLSHIT! You've claimed several times how you were looking forward to gunning down Liberals if and when they help get Humpty Trumpty impeached. 

Go ahead and deny it....that's how you assholes work, straight outta the Trump Alt-Right playbook, and one of the several reasons this site is being watched by Hate Watch groups and the FBI.

3 minutes ago, jb™ said:

BULLSHIT! You've claimed several times how you were looking forward to gunning down Liberals if and when they help get Humpty Trumpty impeached. 

Go ahead and deny it....that's how you assholes work, straight outta the Trump Alt-Right playbook, and one of the several reasons this site is being watched by Hate Watch groups and the FBI.

i deny it

show me where i ever said that....

i have said many times if Trump is removed for some bullshit it will start a civil war, and it will....

and from the NY Times this afternoon, if this Violation of Civil Liberties on Trump and his  Lawyer is over some access Hollywood crap ... yea that defines the term,   removed for Some Bullshit

they have a name for that action

its called a Coup .....

and you wont get away with it, not in this Country My Man

3 minutes ago, Shredman said:

i deny it

i have said many times if Trump is removed for some bullshit it will start a civil war, and it will....

and from the NY Times this afternoon, if this Violation of Civil Liberties on Trump and his  Lawyer is over some access Hollywood crap ... yea that defines the term,   removed for Some Bullshit

its called a Coup .....

He won't show you....

But he'll swear you said it.

Fucking loser.

32 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

He won't show you....

But he'll swear you said it.

Fucking loser.

You Fucks KNOW he has. You pulled the same shit with one of beefy's ridiculous statements. I realize now, how you all work with the same Alt-Right playbook.

Eat Ass Ray....I'll make it pleasant for ya.......EAT TRUMP'S ASS!:P

17 hours ago, jb™ said:

You Fucks KNOW he has. You pulled the same shit with one of beefy's ridiculous statements. I realize now, how you all work with the same Alt-Right playbook.

Eat Ass Ray....I'll make it pleasant for ya.......EAT TRUMP'S ASS!:P

You posted that ridiculous claim.

So show us all an ocassion when Shred posted anything saying he wanted to gun down liberals.

Post it of shut the fuck up.

Either it happened or you were wrong as usual.

19 hours ago, Shredman said:

i deny it

its called a Coup .....

Oh please, you won't do shit. If the fool is impeached, suck it up and deal with it. Nobody will ever get it right when it comes to politics.

12 minutes ago, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

Oh please, you won't do shit. If the fool is impeached, suck it up and deal with it. Nobody will ever get it right when it comes to politics.

impeached for what ????

Fucking a Porn Star in 2006 ????

good luck with that....

if evidence is show that he directly worked with Russia to get elected.... i will be right there with an Impeachment plea....

anything less than that , and you fucktards are gonna have a serious problem with millions of Americans, who you have done nothing but piss off the last 6 yrs.....   and that aint fake news man.....

Just now, Shredman said:

impeached for what ????

Fucking a Porn Star in 2006 ????

good luck with that....

if evidence is show that he directly worked with Russia to get elected.... i will be right there with an Impeachment plea....

anything less than that , and you fucktards are gonna have a serious problem with millions of Americans, who you have done nothing but piss off the last 6 yrs.....   and that aint fake news man.....

Shred, committing adultery with the porn star is not the offense. It was the money paid to her that was the problem.

Seeming that the number of Americans against Trump outnumbers his worshippers, seems like you have a problem there, buddy. GTFO with your fake news.

3 minutes ago, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

Shred, committing adultery with the porn star is not the offense. It was the money paid to her that was the problem.

Seeming that the number of Americans against Trump outnumbers his worshippers, seems like you have a problem there, buddy. GTFO with your fake news.

again,

the man is a fucking billionaire, why would he use $130,000 campaign money to "hush" her?

there are more politicians who use tax payer money to hush their mistresses. 

1 minute ago, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

The latest coming from CNN is that the head man at the National Enquirer paid Trumpty's doorman for info about a Trumpty Love Child and buried the Doorman's claims as a favor to Trump. This piece od shit (Humpty TYrumpty has been paying people off for 50 years or more to keep them quiet about his pathetic b behavior, yet the IDIOTS that post here think he's a fine upstanding man that is more than qualified to represent us around the world. For SHAME!!!!

Reports: National Enquirer paid doorman with gossip on Trump $30,000 to keep quiet

The publisher of The National Enquirer reportedly paid a former Trump building doorman to keep him quiet about a rumor regarding Donald Trump's sex life.

The New Yorker and the Associated Press published stories saying that National Enquirer publisher American Media Inc., paid $30,000 in late 2015 to Dino Sajudin, a former doorman at a Trump building to prevent him from publicizing a rumor that Donald Trump fathered a child out of wedlock. Sajudin told the tabloid he had heard Trump fathered a child with a Trump employee in the late 1980s, according to the reports. 

In a practice called "catch and kill," the publication bought the exclusive rights to Sajudin's story and then buried it as a favor to Trump, the reports said. 

Ronan Farrow, the author of the New Yorker story, told CNN's "New Day" on Thursday that the order to stop the reporting came from David Pecker, the publisher of the National Enquirer and Trump's friend. 

"This is about the most powerful people in the country having the ability to silence and change the news narrative at will," Farrow said. "I think the public should know that." 

The story also mentioned Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen; Farrow reported that he spoke to two former AMI employees who "said they believed that Cohen was in close contact with AMI executives while the company's reporters were looking into Sajudin's story." 

"AMI categorically denies that Donald Trump or Michael Cohen had anything to do with its decision not to pursue a story about a 'love child' that it determined was not credible," AMI said in a statement Thursday. "The suggestion that David Pecker has ever used company funds to 'shut down' this or any investigation is not true. In addition, AMI and Mr. Pecker emphatically deny any suggestion that there might have been be any "partnership" created which might influence any business ties in regard to AMI. These claims are reckless, unsubstantiated, and false." 

AMI also reportedly paid former Playboy model Karen McDougal $150,000 in August 2016 for her story about a nine-month affair with Trump. The deal also reportedly included a deal to publish regular columns by McDougal on aging and fitness. The National Enquirer never ran her story either and only ran a small portion of the columns that were agreed to. AMI has said that McDougall did not produce the columns, according to the New Yorker. Trump has denied having an affair with McDougal. 

"This establishes a pattern now," said Farrow. 

Related: CNN Poll - Most Americans think National Enquirer is covering for Trump

The New Yorker reported that soon after it contacted AMI for comment on the story, the company's celebrity gossip website, Radar Online, published its own story about the scandal and the payment to Sajudin. Radar's story said that The Enquirer decided not to publish because it determined the rumor of the affair was untrue. It said it then released Sajudin from the terms of the contract that stopped him from talking with other media outlets. 

The Radar story also quoted Enquirer editor and AMI executive Dylan Howard, who, according to Farrow, met with journalists and an attorney from the Associated Press last summer as the AP was investigating the matter. 

"When we realized we would be unable to publish, and other media outlets approached the source about his tale, we released Sajudin from the exclusivity clause that had accompanied his $30,000 payment, freeing him to tell his story to whomever he wanted," Howard told Radar. 

In a statement of his own, Howard said it is "a disconcerting view of the level of hysteria and partisanship in American politics that not reporting a story that multiple media outlets have now also confirmed to be untrue has become headline news." 

"Paying for information has long been a practice of The National Enquirer and to suggest that it has only paid for, and not run, stories about any particular person is absurd. Fortunately, the First Amendment does not play politics," Howard said. "The fact that no other news organization has subsequently been able to validate the story after AMI released the subject from his exclusivity clause confirms the basis for our editorial decision. For a fuller and more accurate portrayal of the facts, please read the full story on RadarOnline." 

But The New Yorker and the Associated Press both talked to staffers of The National Enquirer who said they were told not to pursue the story even after Sajudin gave them the tip. The New Yorker and the AP said they were not able to confirm the facts behind the rumor, and that members of the family involved in the story denied it to the two outlets. Neither named the woman or the child. 

Related: 'Catch and kill' - How a tabloid shields Trump from troublesome stories

Trump's personal attorney, Cohen, has separately said he paid $130,000 to Stephanie Clifford, a porn actress who performs under the name Stormy Daniels, to remain silent about her alleged affair with Trump. Federal authorities are apparently investigating that payment, having executed search warrants this week for evidence about that payment. Trump has denied having an affair with Clifford. 

The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment. CNN was not able to reach Sajudin. 

CNNMoney (New York) First published April 12, 2018: 10:05 AM ET

1 minute ago, jb™ said:

The latest coming from CNN is that the head man at the National Enquirer paid Trumpty's doorman for info about a Trumpty Love Child and buried the Doorman's claims as a favor to Trump. This piece od shit (Humpty TYrumpty has been paying people off for 50 years or more to keep them quiet about his pathetic b behavior, yet the IDIOTS that post here think he's a fine upstanding man that is more than qualified to represent us around the world. For SHAME!!!!

Reports: National Enquirer paid doorman with gossip on Trump $30,000 to keep quiet

The publisher of The National Enquirer reportedly paid a former Trump building doorman to keep him quiet about a rumor regarding Donald Trump's sex life.

The New Yorker and the Associated Press published stories saying that National Enquirer publisher American Media Inc., paid $30,000 in late 2015 to Dino Sajudin, a former doorman at a Trump building to prevent him from publicizing a rumor that Donald Trump fathered a child out of wedlock. Sajudin told the tabloid he had heard Trump fathered a child with a Trump employee in the late 1980s, according to the reports. 

In a practice called "catch and kill," the publication bought the exclusive rights to Sajudin's story and then buried it as a favor to Trump, the reports said. 

Ronan Farrow, the author of the New Yorker story, told CNN's "New Day" on Thursday that the order to stop the reporting came from David Pecker, the publisher of the National Enquirer and Trump's friend. 

"This is about the most powerful people in the country having the ability to silence and change the news narrative at will," Farrow said. "I think the public should know that." 

The story also mentioned Trump's personal lawyer Michael Cohen; Farrow reported that he spoke to two former AMI employees who "said they believed that Cohen was in close contact with AMI executives while the company's reporters were looking into Sajudin's story." 

"AMI categorically denies that Donald Trump or Michael Cohen had anything to do with its decision not to pursue a story about a 'love child' that it determined was not credible," AMI said in a statement Thursday. "The suggestion that David Pecker has ever used company funds to 'shut down' this or any investigation is not true. In addition, AMI and Mr. Pecker emphatically deny any suggestion that there might have been be any "partnership" created which might influence any business ties in regard to AMI. These claims are reckless, unsubstantiated, and false." 

AMI also reportedly paid former Playboy model Karen McDougal $150,000 in August 2016 for her story about a nine-month affair with Trump. The deal also reportedly included a deal to publish regular columns by McDougal on aging and fitness. The National Enquirer never ran her story either and only ran a small portion of the columns that were agreed to. AMI has said that McDougall did not produce the columns, according to the New Yorker. Trump has denied having an affair with McDougal. 

"This establishes a pattern now," said Farrow. 

Related: CNN Poll - Most Americans think National Enquirer is covering for Trump

The New Yorker reported that soon after it contacted AMI for comment on the story, the company's celebrity gossip website, Radar Online, published its own story about the scandal and the payment to Sajudin. Radar's story said that The Enquirer decided not to publish because it determined the rumor of the affair was untrue. It said it then released Sajudin from the terms of the contract that stopped him from talking with other media outlets. 

The Radar story also quoted Enquirer editor and AMI executive Dylan Howard, who, according to Farrow, met with journalists and an attorney from the Associated Press last summer as the AP was investigating the matter. 

"When we realized we would be unable to publish, and other media outlets approached the source about his tale, we released Sajudin from the exclusivity clause that had accompanied his $30,000 payment, freeing him to tell his story to whomever he wanted," Howard told Radar. 

In a statement of his own, Howard said it is "a disconcerting view of the level of hysteria and partisanship in American politics that not reporting a story that multiple media outlets have now also confirmed to be untrue has become headline news." 

"Paying for information has long been a practice of The National Enquirer and to suggest that it has only paid for, and not run, stories about any particular person is absurd. Fortunately, the First Amendment does not play politics," Howard said. "The fact that no other news organization has subsequently been able to validate the story after AMI released the subject from his exclusivity clause confirms the basis for our editorial decision. For a fuller and more accurate portrayal of the facts, please read the full story on RadarOnline." 

But The New Yorker and the Associated Press both talked to staffers of The National Enquirer who said they were told not to pursue the story even after Sajudin gave them the tip. The New Yorker and the AP said they were not able to confirm the facts behind the rumor, and that members of the family involved in the story denied it to the two outlets. Neither named the woman or the child. 

Related: 'Catch and kill' - How a tabloid shields Trump from troublesome stories

Trump's personal attorney, Cohen, has separately said he paid $130,000 to Stephanie Clifford, a porn actress who performs under the name Stormy Daniels, to remain silent about her alleged affair with Trump. Federal authorities are apparently investigating that payment, having executed search warrants this week for evidence about that payment. Trump has denied having an affair with Clifford. 

The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment. CNN was not able to reach Sajudin. 

CNNMoney (New York) First published April 12, 2018: 10:05 AM ET

LAWD... This presidency is one of the biggest jokes of all time. I nearly wasted my tea reading this. xD

• Yep 1

3 minutes ago, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

LAWD... This presidency is one of the biggest jokes of all time. I nearly wasted my tea reading this. xD

NO FUCKING SHIT!!! It's a COMPLETE JOKE!! And these MORONS are defending it! Can you imagine what these fools would be saying if this was Obama operating like this lunatic?