Sign in to follow this  
Shredman

watch ww3 live as it happens on youtube

bottom right is the , aircraft , Nation , Position, and call signs , all in live time,  every plane is in the air as we speak, from every nation, also the main map shows hot spots, with troop movements, all in live time.... this is fucking the craziest yet coolest shit i have ever seen in my life....  

you cant go to actual site tho, but just give it a few mins, i believe the air traffic is positioned for that region, so you will see the aircraft as they enter the area , they also expand the full map as regions get hot, surely this cant stay live for long ...lol

I wouldn't watch a fucking link that the GOOFIEST SUMBITCH in the state of Florida posted.xD

InfoWar.......9_9

granted this is the kind of live vid that can be faked, but shitttttttttttt man, thats a lot of info from many sources live , no1 but the govt would waste that much time and money to fake something like that lol.... cant really be verified because if you go to doing google searches on Live air traffic control, you may be getting a knock on your door from Homeland Security  lol

35 minutes ago, Shredman said:

granted this is the kind of live vid that can be faked, but shitttttttttttt man, thats a lot of info from many sources live , no1 but the govt would waste that much time and money to fake something like that lol.... cant really be verified because if you go to doing google searches on Live air traffic control, you may be getting a knock on your door from Homeland Security  lol

You were taken in by who knows how many Russian bots. For Godsake, THAT 's where most of you were getting your info before the election. Go ahead....you can admit it.

1223.gif

6 hours ago, jb™ said:

I wouldn't watch a fucking link that the GOOFIEST SUMBITCH in the state of Florida posted.xD

Ummm...that would be you.

• Yep 1

6 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Ummm...that would be you.

I didn't vote for a corrupt Con Man.....

THAT alone makes me smarter than any of you. I'm not the one that helped put the entire earth in jeopardy by helping install a complete buffoon (Whom you consider the Greatest Ever) as leader of the free world. Whatever happens from here on out lies directly at the feet of fools like you.....and YOU calling ANYONE ELSE goofy? That's a joke, right?

1054.gif

• Gay 1
  • JB 1

27 minutes ago, jb™ said:

I didn't vote for a corrupt Con Man.....

You voted for the most corrupt political family since the Kennedy's.

• Yep 2

Welp. Looks like Trump's foreign policy will be dictated by the shadowy forces behind the military industrial complex , as was the case with every modern President before him. If we're lucky, maybe Trump will actually win the wars that he drags our country into, unlike his predecessors. 

3 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Welp. Looks like Trump's foreign policy will be dictated by the shadowy forces behind the military industrial complex , as was the case with every modern President before him. If we're lucky, maybe Trump will actually win the wars that he drags our country into, unlike his predecessors. 

i just dont see russia letting this go man..... this is bad man.... very bad

15 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

There isn’t any way to win in Syria. Assad has been winning the war for years now and has done so by winning over the Syrian people. He is the state. There are no moderate rebels to replace him with. 

Welcome to Iraq 2.0. Or perhaps Afghanistan 3.0.

• Yep 1

10 minutes ago, Shredman said:

i just dont see russia letting this go man..... this is bad man.... very bad

You’re young right? Time to enlist 🤨

12 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

There isn’t any way to win in Syria. Assad has been winning the war for years now and has done so by winning over the Syrian people. He is the state. There are no moderate rebels to replace him with. 

I agree. Trump said all the right things about Syria before he was elected. Now that he’s in office, he’s falling in line and doing whatever the Pentagon wants him to do. The stigma of the Russia collusion investigation doesn’t make things any better either because inaction by Trump is likened to collaborating with Putin. ¬¬ But honestly, I doubt anything would be different even if that weren’t going on. It looks like foreign policy is going to be a huge disappointment of the Trump presidency, though it may be the one thing that war hawks on both parties praise him for. 

29 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

Assad ALREADY won! This is more about Trump trying to throw out another SHINY OBJECT out there for everyone to focus on rather than looking at the criminal charges he may be facing. But this time his shiny object is going to cost many people their lives at best, at worst we're in the early stages of WWIII. I'm sure most Trump supporters are thrilled at the prospects. 

THIS as a big mistake. Notice this action has no predetermined end. An open ended conflict.......OH BOY!!!

• JB 1

16 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Assad ALREADY won! This is more about Trump trying to throw out another SHINY OBJECT out there for everyone to focus on rather than looking at the criminal charges he may be facing.

yea and now the UK and France are helping him huh ?????

arrest them for aiding and abiding...lmfao

DGYsMTRWAAE-iyY.jpg

3 minutes ago, Shredman said:

yea and now the UK and France are helping him huh ?????

arrest them for aiding and abiding...lmfao

So what?? 

Just now, jb™ said:

So what?? 

Yup, the U.S coordinated a strategic air strike with France and the U.K and summoned an emergency U.N council meeting on Syria just to distract from Stormy Daniels, Access Hollywood, Cohen, and Russia-gate. xD That and black males are giving birth to babies. Dully noted. 

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love! 1

1 hour ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

I agree. Trump said all the right things about Syria before he was elected. Now that he’s in office, he’s falling in line and doing whatever the Pentagon wants him to do. The stigma of the Russia collusion investigation doesn’t make things any better either because inaction by Trump is likened to collaborating with Putin. ¬¬ But honestly, I doubt anything would be different even if that weren’t going on. It looks like foreign policy is going to be a huge disappointment of the Trump presidency, though it may be the one thing that war hawks on both parties praise him for. 

This was always the ultimate culmination of two years of red baiting and the Russian scare tactics.  Not to absolve that the US has obvious imperial interests in the area, but I will say that when the supposed "anti-war" voices that are to exist in our politics are shaming a man for not doing "enough" (whether it be because he didn't sign sanctions or some other ludicrous 'punishment' for a few trolls making a few memes) then that's going to come back to bite you. It's clear through his own personal rhetoric that Trump is desperate to make a (completely unnecessary) stand against Putin, though of course the Neocons he has surrounded himself with would have pushed for this war regardless.

Look at a guy like Howard Dean for example. He ran against the Iraq war and was a staunch anti-war activist in the 2000s. But now that he can't reconcile that Hillary lost to Trump and desperately needs a scapegoat, he wants war in Syria just to stick it to Putin.

Perhaps if we actually had a strong anti-war party in this country we might not be where we're at. But nope.  

1 hour ago, Willy Mo said:

This was always the ultimate culmination of two years of red baiting and the Russian scare tactics.  Not to absolve that the US has obvious imperial interests in the area, but I will say that when the supposed "anti-war" voices that are to exist in our politics are shaming a man for not doing "enough" (whether it be because he didn't sign sanctions or some other ludicrous 'punishment' for a few trolls making a few memes) then that's going to come back to bite you. It's clear through his own personal rhetoric that Trump is desperate to make a (completely unnecessary) stand against Putin, though of course the Neocons he has surrounded himself with would have pushed for this war regardless.

Look at a guy like Howard Dean for example. He ran against the Iraq war and was a staunch anti-war activist in the 2000s. But now that he can't reconcile that Hillary lost to Trump and desperately needs a scapegoat, he wants war in Syria just to stick it to Putin.

Perhaps if we actually had a strong anti-war party in this country we might not be where we're at. But nope.  

I agree that anti war politics is not represented by a mainstream political party today. Warhawks have the loudest voice in both parties, and politicians only give it lip service when they’re trying to get elected.

8 hours ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Yup, the U.S coordinated a strategic air strike with France and the U.K and summoned an emergency U.N council meeting on Syria just to distract from Stormy Daniels, Access Hollywood, Cohen, and Russia-gate. xD That and black males are giving birth to babies. Dully noted. 

You forgot to add that it was Trump who gassed those Syrian civilians.

I love a strong America where we flex our Superpower muscles against wrongdoers on ocassion. 

Its perplexing to me that some of you serious human rights advocates were willing to turn your head to Assad gassing people.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

I love a strong America where we flex our Superpower muscles against wrongdoers on ocassion. 

Its perplexing to me that some of you serious human rights advocates were willing to turn your head to Assad gassing people.

It's not about human rights, it's all about who ordered the airstrikes. 

7 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Watch the brief video on this article and that will explain my position on the issue.