Sign in to follow this  
Shredman

watch ww3 live as it happens on youtube

14 hours ago, jb™ said:

So what?? 

well shit man they are obviously in with his attempt to avoid and deflect  a Russia Collusion Conspiracy to Destroy American Democracy , that we have seen zero proof of , Now The UK and France love him so much, so much so, they are willing to Kill ppl , drop bombs and take a chance on starting ww3....

but yea so what ...LMFAO

your ride is here....

Joe-Bidems-Travelin-Hope-N-Change-Show.jpg

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Watch the brief video on this article and that will explain my position on the issue. 

Its an interesting take for sure. However Mattis said last night they acted on proof chemicals were used. Is Assad that nuts? Perhaps.

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Its an interesting take for sure. However Mattis said last night they acted on proof chemicals were used. Is Assad that nuts? Perhaps.

no hes not.... i dont believe for a sec that Assad did this, shit just last week Trump said he wants to pull the troops out... then like magic, there is a Chemical Attack ? when they have pretty much completely defeated The Islamic Rebels ??????   yea if you believe that i have some land in the everglades for sale cheap lol ....

we are the bad guy now, and have been for some time, the only thing keeping us out of ww3 ... is guess who ????

yep the same folks who have threatened our Democracy and National Security ...

Russia 

The MIC was having wet dreams about Russia firing on our ships last night, they backed down, and just let us do what we do... wage fucking war on anyone who threatens Saudi Oil or the US Dollar....