Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

Alabama evangelist arrested for screwing teenage boy

4 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

If he did this he was never really a christian to begin with.....

Then Christianity must not be as popular as we thought

Just now, SyCOLA said:

Then Christianity must not be as popular as we thought

There are shitheads and frauds in every walk of life .....should be obvious....

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Hmmm interesting

2 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

THAT is your excuse for Trump?xD

3 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

https://m.chron.com/news/crime/article/Prominent-Alabama-evangelist-arrested-on-child-12826372.php

I'd say we need to ban christians from bathrooms,  but he was probably just trying to help the boy discover who he really was,  right @facelessman07???

Most of the voters here would vote for this guy to be their Senator....if not their President!xD

• JB 1

4 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

https://m.chron.com/news/crime/article/Prominent-Alabama-evangelist-arrested-on-child-12826372.php

I'd say we need to ban christians from bathrooms,  but he was probably just trying to help the boy discover who he really was,  right @facelessman07???

I must have missed the part where this took place in a public bathroom

• Yep 2

A sex is different than a religion. ..... you know that right? 

23 hours ago, jb™ said:

Most of the voters here would vote for this guy to be their Senator....if not their President!xD

Politics really have you screwed up in the head.  

• Yep 3

Lets be honest....JB would let another man bugger his wife as long as he was a Democrat politician and would insult Trump while doing it

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 4

5 hours ago, Dago said:

Lets be honest....JB would let another man bugger his wife as long as he was a Democrat politician and would insult Trump while doing it

THIS is the best you peckerwoods have?giphy.gif

• JB 2

39 minutes ago, jb™ said:

THIS is the best you peckerwoods have?giphy.gif

Rather be a peckerwood than the little TimmyMary cryfuck you are you are.....in a civil war, the peckerwoods will prevail...you assume the boyz in da military are of your ilk but but you wrong son, so wrong....just curious JB, you ever served ? ....

• LMAO 1

14 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Rather be a peckerwood than the little TimmyMary cryfuck you are you are.....in a civil war, the peckerwoods will prevail...you assume the boyz in da military are of your ilk but but you wrong son, so wrong....just curious JB, you ever served ? ....

LMAO!!! I was just talking to  friend up in the Poconos this afternoon and she was telling me about her daughter's newest boyfriend....an active officer in the U.S. Military. West Point graduate and all. Jen and her daughters are all more left than even I. Her girls are attorneys, Identical twins and extremely intelligent. Jen was saying that he assured her there's no likelihood whatsoever that our military would take up arms against our citizenry to protect Trump from prosecution. But I know how it makes shitheel Good Old boys like yourself all giddy inside with the thought of Liberals that oppose the fascism your ilk is trying to perpetrate being gunned down by the military. You've said it before....Say it AGAIN!! Go ahead........You know damned well you're now being WATCHED!

I realize that Dumbasses like you believe unless you've served in the Military you might as well be a Muslim immigrant, and we know how you feel about Muslims......and No I haven't! You still believe Trumpty's gonna build you that wall you've been dreaming about?

giphy.gif

• JB 1

Jb, step away from the computer until draft day. Your letting things get to you way too bad.  

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, Negan said:

Jb, step away from the computer until draft day. Your letting things get to you way too bad.  

NOT a chance! Once Donnie DumbFuck is gone, I'll most likely leave for good..........

• JB 2

10 minutes ago, jb™ said:

NOT a chance! Once Donnie DumbFuck is gone, I'll most likely leave for good..........

Lmao you are so pathetic. You just admitted that trump owns you

• Yep 1

4 minutes ago, Dago said:

Lmao you are so pathetic. You just admitted that trump owns you

249.gif

• JB 3

10 minutes ago, jb™ said:

249.gif

Yeah i cant say it surprises me that you have your head so far up your ass you cant even see it

• Yep 1

4 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

3 hours ago, jb™ said:

LMAO!!! I was just talking to  friend up in the Poconos this afternoon and she was telling me about her daughter's newest boyfriend....an active officer in the U.S. Military. West Point graduate and all. Jen and her daughters are all more left than even I. Her girls are attorneys, Identical twins and extremely intelligent. Jen was saying that he assured her there's no likelihood whatsoever that our military would take up arms against our citizenry to protect Trump from prosecution. But I know how it makes shitheel Good Old boys like yourself all giddy inside with the thought of Liberals that oppose the fascism your ilk is trying to perpetrate being gunned down by the military. You've said it before....Say it AGAIN!! Go ahead........You know damned well you're now being WATCHED!

I realize that Dumbasses like you believe unless you've served in the Military you might as well be a Muslim immigrant, and we know how you feel about Muslims......and No I haven't! You still believe Trumpty's gonna build you that wall you've been dreaming about?

giphy.gif

Quit deflecting, STFU and simply answer the question you fuck bitch.......EDIT......oh, never mind I see...,.,.,just WTF I thought....

• Yep 1

6 hours ago, jb™ said:

So you are only here to troll for 7 years? And then once you have nothing to troll on,  you'll leave? 

• Yep 1

Dude living his life on Trump's schedule and doesn't think Trump owns him xD

giphy.gif

• Yep 1

I just got back from Georgia , still looks the same as when Obama , Bush and Clinton were in office . 

• Yep 1

10 hours ago, Shuswap said:

I just got back from Georgia , still looks the same as when Obama , Bush and Clinton were in office . 

that is unfortunate