Sign in to follow this  
Shredman

anyone hear about the school walk out today ?

no media coverage, no newspapers, schools would not even let them use their pa equipment, much less build them a grand stage to share their views.....   but yea they were so proud of our Kids Voices ....LMFAO

this is why most of the Country sees right thru your Liberal Bullshit .....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-college-students-across-the-us-join-pro-life-walkout 

• Shred 1

1 minute ago, Shredman said:

no media coverage, no newspapers, schools would not even let them use their pa equipment, much less build them a grand stage to share their views.....   but yea they were so proud of our Kids Voices ....LMFAO

this is why most of the Country sees right thru your Liberal Bullshit .....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/high-school-college-students-across-the-us-join-pro-life-walkout 

Where's FOX NEWS?????????? Eat Shit! Most people believe a woman has the right to choose what happens to their bodies. 

Now, watch all the Right Wing males here that believe it's their DUTY TO GOD to tell a woman what they can and cannot do when it comes to their bodies......but they're all for smaller government!

GTFO!! ASSWIPES!!

3 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Where's FOX NEWS?????????? Eat Shit! Most people believe a woman has the right to choose what happens to their bodies. 

Now, watch all the Right Wing males here that believe it's their DUTY TO GOD to tell a woman what they can and cannot do when it comes to their bodies......but they're all for smaller government!

GTFO!! ASSWIPES!!

That's the hypocrisy you see with these pro-life, right wing assholes. They're quick to say "abortion is murder" yet they whine about the mom receiving welfare after the baby is born. 

4 minutes ago, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

That's the hypocrisy you see with these pro-life, right wing assholes. They're quick to say "abortion is murder" yet they whine about the mom receiving welfare after the baby is born. 

They're okay with it as long as it's a WHITE baby that's been baptized as a Christian. Then it's fine. They're sooooooo fucked, then wonder why they're ridiculed so for their racism.9_9

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

They're okay with it as long as it's a WHITE baby that's been baptized as a Christian. Then it's fine. They're sooooooo fucked, then wonder why they're ridiculed so for their racism.9_9

JB’s shame of being white again on full display.

What a fucking loser. Bitch can turn any conversation into a racial discussion within 10 seconds, then claim victory.

Eat a fat dick. A white dick at that.

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

God you are a fucking batshit crazy sick motherfucking puppy.....

• Yep 1

Just now, SaintRay said:

What a fucking loser. Bitch can turn any conversation into a racial discussion within 10 seconds, then claim victory.

He don't even like big dicks.....he prefers sucking little teeny weeny pacifier peckers that remind him of his own....

1 minute ago, Freebird Lives said:

God you are a fucking batshit crazy sick motherfucking puppy.....

Yet I was spot on in my summation. You think I care what you think of me?9_9

3 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Somebody's upset.....tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

Just now, jb™ said:

Yet I was spot on in my summation. You think I care what you think of me?9_9

No, but you are still a batshit crazy piece of crap....

Just now, jb™ said:

Somebody's upset.....

You must have me confused with somebody who gives a shit. So go sit in corner WFW.

Just now, Freebird Lives said:

No, but you are still a batshit crazy piece of crap....

Oh yes I was correct. You White Boy Christian Soldiers of Trumpty are getting angry..........at being OUTED.

I would be too if it had been discovered I'm a racist piece of shit.;)

2 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

You must have me confused with somebody who gives a shit. So go sit in corner WFW.

naNEzNm.gifxDxD

1 hour ago, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

now see , this is how you are suppose to Debate and not been seen as just a Race Baiting Clueless Moron...

• Yep 1

4 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Oh yes I was correct. You White Boy Christian Soldiers of Trumpty are getting angry..........at being OUTED.

I would be too if it had been discovered I'm a racist piece of shit.;)

Hi my name's JB ! I'm a .......

image.png

• LMAO 1

and yes even i believe in a womans right to choose ,  but thats not the point , the point is its that these kids voices dont matter , because it does not fit a Liberal Narrative....