Sign in to follow this  
WakeGOAT

How do you feel about the laws on weed and abortion?

Legal Weed and regulate it like cigs on the fed level, more farms, which means more Jobs, which means more tax payers, which means more fucking money for everyone .... in the Billions annually i would think,

abortion, legal before 12 weeks but maybe courses to go along with the free ones, or girls under 21  in taking responsibility for your actions and safe sex...

3 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Who's freaking out exactly?

1 minute ago, Freebird Lives said:

Yea, pretty obvious who is doing the screeching up in here.....guy is a fucking shrill shrew....

Sorry....I was laughing so hard, I missed the question...

Just now, Shredman said:

Legal Weed and regulate it like cigs on the fed level, more farms, which means more Jobs, which means more tax payers, which means more fucking money for everyone .... in the Billions annually i would think,

abortion, legal before 12 weeks but maybe courses to go along with the free ones in taking responsibility for your actions and safe sex...

Fuck all that, just make it legal, especially to grow......fuckers will tax it to the point it will still be cheaper on the black market......just legalize it period and commercial growers can pay taxes on their profits....but allow people to grow all they want in their own homes and gardens....

I would prefer for marijuana to be legalized recreationally across the country, or at the very least, decriminalized and made legal for medicinal purposes in all 50 states. However, I am a constitutionalist and would not support any federal legislation that forces states to legalize the drug—even though that’s what I might prefer—because it would violate the 10th amendment rights of those states. Currently the federal government outlaws marijuana and  assumes the right to raid legal dispensaries in states like Colorodo and Washington. So basically I want the federal government to simply stay out of marijuana legislation and enforcement, and leave it all up to the states. If the people of those states elect representatives who then go on to legalize weed, then good for them. If a states constituents are old-fashioned and want for marijuana to remain illegal, then that’s good for them too—even though I don’t agree with that stance.

I only think abortion should be legal when medically necessary, or perhaps very very early in the pregnancy. I don’t see abortion as a states right issue or as a woman’s rights issue, because I’m focused on the right of the individual whose life is being terminated. If a pregnancy for some reason would endanger a woman’s life, I believe it would be unfair to force the woman to carry the child.

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

I would prefer for marijuana to be legalized recreationally across the country, or at the very least, decriminalized and made legal for medicinal purposes in all 50 states. However, I am a constitutionalist and would not support any federal legislation that forces states to legalize the drug—even though that’s what I might prefer—because it would violate the 10th amendment rights of those states. Currently the federal government outlaws marijuana and  assumes the right to raid legal dispensaries in states like Colorodo and Washington. So basically I want the federal government to simply stay out of marijuana legislation and enforcement, and leave it all up to the states. If the people of those states elect representatives who then go on to legalize weed, then good for them. If a states constituents are old-fashioned and want for marijuana to remain illegal, then that’s good for them too—even though I don’t agree with that stance.

I only think abortion should be legal when medically necessary, or perhaps very very early in the pregnancy. I don’t see abortion as a states right issue or as a woman’s rights issue, because I’m focused on the right of the individual whose life is being terminated. If a pregnancy for some reason would endanger a woman’s life, I believe it would be unfair to force the woman to carry the child.

Well stated, I don't agree, but still well stated. EVERYONE has the Right to be Wrong.;)

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

Great Topic Wake! Look at these fools freaking out!tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

Only one asshole is challenging others viewpoints....

9 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Only one asshole is challenging others viewpoints....

Just those that voted for Donnie DumbFuck. You all may as well be wearing SS uniforms now. Fascist Pigs!:P

5 hours ago, jb™ said:

There ya go...PEOPLE. You show me a MALE, especially a WHITE Male that has given birth to a child. You assholes have NO BUSINESS telling a WOMAN what they can and cannot do with their body. I don't give a shit what your reasoning is!

Abortion is not removing a tooth, you murderous dumbfuck... a baby is not part of the woman's body; it's another body entirely.

"Especially a WHITE Male"  as if there's been a few black dudes who got pregnant... you are such a fucking fuck fucker fuck... there's simply not enough fuck words to describe you...

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Love! 2

3 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Fuck all that, just make it legal, especially to grow......fuckers will tax it to the point it will still be cheaper on the black market......just legalize it period and commercial growers can pay taxes on their profits....but allow people to grow all they want in their own homes and gardens....

And that's why I think weed should remain illegal. When it is legalized, tax evasion could increase big time. It's just too connected with crime.

From a moral standpoint, I'd legalize it.

• JB 1

8 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Abortion is not removing a tooth, you murderous dumbfuck... a baby is not part of the woman's body; it's another body entirely.

"Especially a WHITE Male"  as if there's been a few black dudes who got pregnant... you are such a fucking fuck fucker fuck... there's simply not enough fuck words to describe you...

Eat Shit! Don't you have an Abortion Clinic to bomb so you can prove how PRO-LIFE you are?

tenor.gif?itemid=5348213

• Fuck Off 1

16 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

tenor.gif