Sign in to follow this  
jb™

300,000 people

I have a feeling it'll be more like 30 MILLION!! Me, my wife & Kids have already signed up to march in St. Pete when and if this happens.

300,000 people say they're ready to protest if Robert Mueller is fired

WASHINGTON, DC - JUNE 21:  Special counsel Robert Mueller (C) leaves after a closed meeting with members of the Senate Judiciary Committee June 21, 2017 at the Capitol in Washington, DC. The committee meets with Mueller to discuss the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.  (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)

(CNN)  If President Trump fires special counsel Robert Mueller, the liberal group MoveOn.org plans a quick and expansive response. 

The group is calling for hundreds of rallies to take place across the country protesting Trump's action if such a firing occurs. 

So far MoveOn's gotten around 300,000 RSVPs for the rallies which, according to a map on its web page, would happen in all 50 states and the territory of Puerto Rico.
"Donald Trump could be preparing to put himself above the law. We won't allow it," reads the first sentence of the group's "rapid response" plan on its web site. "Our response in the hours following a potential power grab will dictate what happens next -- whether Congress will stand up to Trump or allow him to move our democracy toward authoritarianism."
It wouldn't be just Mueller's firing that would set off the protests. MoveOn's plan lists two other so-called red lines that would i love this cock i'm eating the rallies:

1) if Trump pardoned key witnesses in the Russia investigation or

2) if he fired Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein or repealed the regulations that established the office of the special counsel.

CNN has reached out to the White House for comment on the planned rallies.

Mueller's office has been investigating allegations of collusion between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russian entities.

Oh Yeah....EAT SHIT RAY!! They'll be doing it in ButtFuck Louisiana too.;)

• JB 1

Yea bitch, if you turds succeed in removing a lawfully elected president you will see some marchers alright......try 63 million on for size....

• Yep 2

300,000 people?! OH NO!

When he fires him, or nothing is found, it will be amazing.

• Yep 2

3 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Yea bitch, if you turds succeed in removing a lawfully elected president you will see some marchers alright......try 63 million on for size....

YOU BRAINLESS TURDS? That's a GOOD ONE!!!! You're far too fucked. You idiots figure a protest march is where you rundown and gundown liberals. It doesn't work that way, fool!

You still cling to the folly that you outnumber us.tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

Just now, jb™ said:

YOU BRAINLESS TURDS? That's a GOOD ONE!!!! You're far too fucked. You idiots figure a protest march is where you rundown and gundown liberals. It doesn't work that way, fool!

You still cling to the folly that you outnumber us.tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

I would be against that but that is exactly what will happen....

I hope Trump fires his ass just so you lose the last 10% of your mind.

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

9 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I hope Trump fires his ass just so you lose the last 10% of your mind.

At the very least he should fire Rosenstein NOW......

I think Trump can't fire him at this point, it would create a constitutional crisis. I don't see anything coming outta the Russian collusion non-sense, but this whole Stormy Daniels debacle may at the very least give the left a huge talking point in 2020.

There's also the possibility Mueller finds something tax or business based that's 20+ years old. 

More than likely, Dems win in November and they immediately start impeachment proceedings. That will be the start of CW2.

10 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

I think Trump can't fire him at this point, it would create a constitutional crisis. I don't see anything coming outta the Russian collusion non-sense, but this whole Stormy Daniels debacle may at the very least give the left a huge talking point in 2020.

There's also the possibility Mueller finds something tax or business based that's 20+ years old. 

More than likely, Dems win in November and they immediately start impeachment proceedings. That will be the start of CW2.

Seriously........Do you actually believe he gives two shits if it creates a constitutional crisis? I know his advisors do, that most of the Republican party do, but I doubt he could care less. He HAS to fire Mueller! He's far too close. Why do you think Trumpty's so upset?

I would be too if my lawyer's office was raided because of an investigation into MY bidness if I was illegal.

Mass Protests

Such a move is also likely to be opposed by the president’s legal team, which already has seen its own share of departures, including lead attorney John Dowd less than a month ago. That wouldn’t necessarily matter if Trump were able to end the special prosecutor’s investigation. But there’s an open question over whether lawyers on the special counsel’s team could continue their work.

Senators also warn that Trump’s legislative agenda would effectively be consumed by the backlash. That’s especially true in the Senate, where Republicans are clinging to a fractious, 51-49 majority.

Even nominations, which Republicans have managed to muscle through with simple majorities, could face a blockade as it would only take a single Republican senator to join with Democrats and insist on a new special counsel -- or even the rehiring of Mueller -- before any other nominees move.

Democrats and some anti-Trump Republicans are already organizing for mass protests in the streets should Trump move to quash Mueller’s investigation. Beyond that, though, senior Democrats have also been loathe to discuss specific consequences they’d pursue.

And then there’s the potential impact on the midterm elections. Senator Chris Van Hollen of Maryland, who runs the Senate Democratic campaign committee, thinks Republicans would pay a major price.

"I think there’s going to be a political earthquake if Trump gets rid of Mueller," he said. "All Americans, irrespective of party, agree the president’s not a king, the president’s not above the law. And we’re a country of laws. That’s the kind of thing that will not only bring out Democrats in huge numbers but independents and even many Republicans."

Most Republicans, meanwhile, just hope the whole thing goes away, telling reporters they don’t think Trump will act and leaving it at that.

"I’m not worried," Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr said Tuesday.

I just want a legit AG and DAG that will do their jobs and either shit or get off the fucking pot, because this has gotten to a stupid level now , You dont Rape Civil Liberties and Attorney Client Privilege over something that has absolutely nothing to do  with Russian Interference in our Election , just to have access to a Citizens Privileged convos, and if that Citizen is The President of the United States , its the TRUE Constitutional Crisis Libtards have been screaming about .... here listen listen to what a Harvard Law Professor and Democrat has to say about it ,... shall we ???

• Yep 1

lets dig a bit deeper from same dem on another Liberal Network

16 minutes ago, Shredman said:

I just want a legit AG and DAG that will do their jobs and either shit or get off the fucking pot, because this has gotten to a stupid level now , You dont Rape Civil Liberties and Attorney Client Privilege over something that has absolutely nothing to do  with Russian Interference in our Election , just to have access to a Citizens Privileged convos, and if that Citizen is The President of the United States , its the TRUE Constitutional Crisis Libtards have been screaming about .... here listen listen to what a Harvard Law Professor and Democrat has to say about it ,... shall we ???

That Harvard Law Professor is a Trumpty Sycophant. He's been vacationing at Mar-a-Lago 3 outta the last 4 weekends. GIVE US A BREAK! This guy is nearly as bad as Sean Hannity. 

• JB 1

8 minutes ago, jb™ said:

That Harvard Law Professor is a Trumpty Sycophant. He's been vacationing at Mar-a-Lago 3 outta the last 4 weekends. GIVE US A BREAK! This guy is nearly as bad as Sean Hannity. 

the guy has voted dem his whole life, including in 2016, he just knows constitutional law , better than anyone in the Nation I would think, considering he teaches it at Harvard...

keep trying tho, i am sure your Legal analyst over at CNN can debunk him.... lmfao

• Yep 1

12 minutes ago, Shredman said:

the guy has voted dem his whole life, including in 2016, he just knows constitutional law , better than anyone in the Nation I would think, considering he teaches it at Harvard...

keep trying tho, i am sure your Legal analyst over at CNN can debunk him.... lmfao

The guy has been slobbering all over Trumpty's love affair with NetenYAHOO in Israel. Once Trumpty's gone, I have a feeling Harvard U. will think twice about allowing Dershowitz back to corrupt young minds by teaching how to replace Democracy with Fascism.

Dershowitz has had his nonsense debunked plenty. The sad thing is, I believe he thinks he's doing what's right. What he doesn't realize he's simply become another of Trumpty's pawns.

Too bad you don't see it either.

26 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Dershowitz has had his nonsense debunked plenty.

link ?????

Just now, Shredman said:

link ?????

Here's one, but you'll say Dershowitz won. He's all on board with Trump for his Pro-Israel stance. Go Figure........the way some people would sacrifice their own family in the name of whatever religion they depend on....9_9

to even have an option as to who won , is not being debunked plenty of times man,  who do you think knows more about Constitutional Law ? The Teacher or the student ?

I Love it tho, it just proves that Dems will eat their own if Fact strays from the Narrative, dont matter if its based in Constitutional Law or Not...

and you guys wonder why so many Bernie Supporters and Blue States  Voted for Trump ...

oh yea

its The Russians LMFAO

5 minutes ago, Shredman said:

to even have an option as to who won , is not being debunked plenty of times man,  who do you think knows more about Constitutional Law ? The Teacher or the student ?

I Love it tho, it just proves that Dems will eat their own if Fact strays from the Narrative, dont matter if its based in Constitutional Law or Not...

and you guys wonder why so many Bernie Supporters and Blue States  Voted for Trump ...

oh yea

its The Russians LMFAO

And your just dumb enough to believe they will again.

I know damned well why a lot of Bernie Supporters voted for Trump, but I have yet to meet one (other than FreeTurd) that would vote for him again. You keep telling yourself they're all loving the P.O.S. as much as you. I can't wait until November when you all see the reaction to a Fascist Turd being in office.

Go ahead....tell me how I'm the fascist...and the racist, and the misogynist....tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

5 minutes ago, jb™ said:

And your just dumb enough to believe they will again.

I know damned well why a lot of Bernie Supporters voted for Trump, but I have yet to meet one (other than FreeTurd) that would vote for him again. You keep telling yourself they're all loving the P.O.S. as much as you. I can't wait until November when you all see the reaction to a Fascist Turd being in office.

Go ahead....tell me how I'm the fascist...and the racist, and the misogynist....tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

keep believing that

as his poll numbers keep rising,  we will see what happens, hes only got about 5 more months to get done the big things he wants that are left, if history holds true and dems get the numbers in mid terms , but even if they do, by this time next yr, Working Americans will be seeing things like Child Tax Credit and EIC doubled under the new tax plan... and in 2020 , Dems are gonna have to answer for why not 1 voted for it.... and really at the moment, Dems are so busy trying to get rid of Trump , they have zero direction as to who to run against him in 2020 lol , it will be here before ya know it man, and dems are gonna need a whole hell of a lot more than we hate trump to overcome the HUGE Mistake that will be  hanging over them over this Tax situation....  but like i say, we will see

Just now, Shredman said:

keep believing that

as his poll numbers keep rising,  we will see what happens, hes only got about 5 more months to get done the big things he wants that are left, if history holds true and dems get the numbers in mid terms , but even if they do, by this time next yr, Working Americans will be seeing things like Child Tax Credit and EIC doubled under the new tax plan... and in 2020 , Dems are gonna have to answer for why not 1 voted for it.... and really at the moment, Dems are so busy trying to get rid of Trump , they have zero direction as to who to run against him in 2020 lol , it will be here before ya know it man, and dems are gonna need a whole hell of a lot more than we hate trump to overcome the HUGE Mistake that will be  hanging over them over this Tax situation....  but like i say, we will see

Okay....so NOW the poll numbers mean something? Get back to me when you ALL quit making it up as YOU go. Tell ya what Brainiac, why dontcha send Trumpty your resume so you can get on his 2020 campaign........he's gonna need ya! Just don't forget to take all those guns you claim to have and carry.

21 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

>1%

Less than one percent of the population.  That's their big show? Giggity giggity

That's just those that RSVP'd MOVEON.ORG. I realize your small mind can't really grasp that, so don't worry about it.;)

2 hours ago, jb™ said:

Okay....so NOW the poll numbers mean something? Get back to me when you ALL quit making it up as YOU go. Tell ya what Brainiac, why dontcha send Trumpty your resume so you can get on his 2020 campaign........he's gonna need ya! Just don't forget to take all those guns you claim to have and carry.

and thats another lie... i have never said i have a single gun, anywhere in this forum, or the old one.... ever

just because you believe in right to bear arms , dont mean you have to have any....

i dont own a firearm of any kind atm....

but at least you are seeing that more than likely your dreams of Impeachment are hanging on by a Thread , and there will be a 2020 campaign .... still lets see how the country is doing then, and see what version of Hillary 2.0 they can Nominate , because its not gonna be Sanders, or someone like Tulsi G who could actually win , it will be another Neo Crat ready to serve special interest and not the American ppl....

21 hours ago, jb™ said:

You still cling to the folly that you outnumber us.

Don't know about that...but I do recall a liberal gunning down conservative politicians on a baseball field not too long ago.