Sign in to follow this  
jb™

Comey's New Book

It's being released April 17th. I preordered it, it's supposed to be very good, unless of course you're Humpty Trumpty or one of his ill informed supporters.

They're talking about it now...so far Comey refers to the Forest Fire that is the Trumpty presidency.

Can't wait to read it. C'MON AMAZON!!!!!

I'll let you know more when I receive my copy.....or just buy your own, it's already a bestseller. Not sure who's buying all those millions of copies. Trump supporters? I was under the impression everyone voted for Trump and plans on doing so again.........right?

RIGHT????????

JB at it again, this time its Comey’s nutsack.

1BD756BB-FB1F-44C1-A201-59FEB003FCCE.gif

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

5 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

You poor poor bastard. Just because I won't help you lap up Trumpty's you're mad. You have enough help with it. Have ya ordered Comey's book yet? Have ya finished Fire & Fury yet? C'Mon Man! Get on the stick!!!!

There’s a website that will be fact-checking the contents of Comey’s books and interviews right here: www.lyincomey.com

A good resource if you care about the truth, and are not just searching for confirmation bias of your pre-existing political dispositions...

• Yep 1

18 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

There’s a website that will be fact-checking the contents of Comey’s books and interviews right here: www.lyincomey.com

A good resource if you care about the truth, and are not just searching for confirmation bias of your pre-existing political dispositions...

I'm sure they'll say 99.9% of it is lies. He calls Trumpty a liar throughout the entire book evidently. I'm sure the TrumpSuckers will say like they always do..MIBa.gif

Comey is like Wolff , he will do his little tour and money grab, and then he will be tossed aside for the next guy they use to hate who they think will say something bad about Trump lol 

Comey has lost all Credibility on both sides , only severe TDS keeps ppl like you caring about what he says...

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

I Just looked at your site there once they mentioned it on CNN and MSNBC......

They're fucking quoting Hillary Clinton for GodSAKE!!!

Have you morons NO SHAME??????????????357.gif

Yea, I'm sure you will be slobbing on ole blue as you lay in bed deep into the night with your night light on, devouring every word of his self serving rag as gospel......

SEN. RICHARD BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. elections?

DIR. COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

SEN. BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the Justice Department, ask you to stop the Russia investigation?

DIR. COMEY: No.

• Yep 1

Here we go again.

Once more from the top

▪one person lying doesn't make the other honest

▪a lie or truth one time does not indicate a pattern of behavior

▪honesty does not follow partisanship

Comey has no serious remaining cred, but this book will be all CNN and the left talk about for months.

Is some of it factual, probably. But 90% of it is venomous. 

• Yep 3

You think it'll be sold out like crazy for almost 6 months? .... like milo,  you know.  

• Yep 1

19 hours ago, SaintRay said:

1BD756BB-FB1F-44C1-A201-59FEB003FCCE.gif

it was comeys nutsack in mar 17, then again in nov 17 when he testified, now here we are full circle .... they say the 3rd times the charm ???? i say

fool me once , shame on you

fool me twice sham on me

fool me 3 times, its i who am the Fool.....

i will rush out and buy it, just as soon as hits the stands , just i like i did wolffs book, which is now right where it belongs, in the bathrooms across America ,  as reading material while you shit ....  lmfao

• Yep 1

Comey talks about the President’s height and “small hands” in the book. In the words of Chris Wallace, the book is unexpectedly “bitchy” in tone, and there are no bombshells released in this book. All you will see are the unpleasant opinions of our President as provided by an amoral,egomaniacal, and self-serving nut job. The man has lost all credibility—the only reason Democrats even entertain him now is because he has unpleasant things to say about the President. This book is pretty much another fan fiction for Dems to get their rocks off like Fire and Fury. 

4 hours ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

Comey talks about the President’s height and “small hands” in the book. In the words of Chris Wallace, the book is unexpectedly “bitchy” in tone, and there are no bombshells released in this book. All you will see are the unpleasant opinions of our President as provided by an amoral,egomaniacal, and self-serving nut job. The man has lost all credibility—the only reason Democrats even entertain him now is because he has unpleasant things to say about the President. This book is pretty much another fan fiction for Dems to get their rocks off like Fire and Fury. 

Saw the fruitcake fool that is heading the RNC talking about her lyincomey.com site. It was funny, like watching some dumbass from RC try and weakly explain there position of total bullshit.

Don't forget Sunday at 9:00 pm Sunday Comey's gonna be interviewed by Chris Matthews on MSNBC. I'll make sure to remind you.;)

26 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Saw the fruitcake fool that is heading the RNC talking about her lyincomey.com site. It was funny, like watching some dumbass from RC try and weakly explain there position of total bullshit.

Don't forget Sunday at 9:00 pm Sunday Comey's gonna be interviewed by Chris Matthews on MSNBC. I'll make sure to remind you.;)

Yea, no doubt you and ole blue will have plenty of KY on hand for that one.....enjoy amigo ! 

• LMAO 1

7 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Yea, no doubt you and ole blue will have plenty of KY on hand for that one.....enjoy amigo ! 

That must REALLY get you excited....just the thought of it, seeing as you allude to it daily. Not gettin' any? Or are you suddenly recognizing those latent homosexual urgings.

I'm really sorry fella, but I don't swing that way......no matter how much you daydream about it. From what I understand from gay friends, you'll be far happier if you just come outta the closet. I can't speak for anyone else here, but I know I won't think any less of you.

Be STRONG!!200_d.gif

6 hours ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

So...you bought & read the book? 

Just now, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

So...you bought & read the book? 

I know you pre-ordered your limited edition hard-cover copy, but I just read excerpts online. 

The books not even out until Monday. I preordered mine on AMAZON. Excerpts are all over the net though.

I was a bit disappointed that he stooped to TRUMP-like speak re: Donnie’s hair and skin tone, but understand it was a direct dig at Donnie to get him even more steamed than he already is. Other than that there’s little of what I’ve seen that the RNC and Trumpians can deny without the use of the ALTERNATIVE FACTS they rely on so heavily.

Thank the good Lord Obama/Hillary/Dems weren’t faced with Syria again. All those pussies did was draw a fake line in the sand. Trump manned up and took care of business.

• Yep 1

23 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Thank the good Lord Obama/Hillary/Dems weren’t faced with Syria again. All those pussies did was draw a fake line in the sand. Trump manned up and took care of business.

You really are broken, huh? You're beyond pathetic. Took care of business? THAT is what you call this? You need to stop listening to your boy Hannity. Never mind....I'm sure you were broken long before Hannity came on the scene, you just needed a Fascist Autocrat you could get behind.