Sign in to follow this  
Shredman

Facebook

i probably use it more than anyone here , you guys know me well enough to know, i am the same guy here as i am everywhere else online and am that same guy in person , no alts, no bullshit about who i am , or what i do, i share my whole life daily with everyone i know, and some i do not, because thats who i am, i have nothing to hide and like who i am....   and i am smart enough not to be influenced by some meme they are targeting the weak minded with.... saying all that, this was my header when i logged in Today , MZ does not wanna  sit and be screamed at by 80 yr olds anymore lol  , i saw some comparing this to the Howard Hughes hearings in the 40s over the spruce goose , but this is completely dif.... HH had a Military Contract and was being drug thru the mud by Competition with a lot of Political Power in Pan Am .... and lets face it , MZ could never be as Cool as HH was before he completely lost his mind ,  i mean come on , HH was Doing Eva Gardner , K Hepburn and about 30 other 1940s fine starlets lol   anyway this is what they sent me...

Protecting Your Information

We understand the importance of keeping your data safe.

We have banned the app "This Is Your Digital Life," which one of your friends used Facebook to log into. We did this because the app may have misused some of your Facebook information by sharing it with a company called Cambridge Analytica. In most cases, the information was limited to public profile, Page likes, birthday, and current city.

You can learn more about what happened and how you can remove apps and websites anytime if you no longer want them to have access to your Facebook information.

There is more work to do, but we are committed to confronting abuse and to putting you in control of your privacy.

Never done it, never will, my wife handles that shit.....strikes me as gossipy women type work.....I don't twitter/shitter or Linkin either.....guess that makes me a strange fuck, I'll take it.....

• Yep 2

9 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Never done it, never will, my wife handles that shit.....strikes me as gossipy women type work.....I don't twitter/shitter or Linkin either.....guess that makes me a strange fuck, I'll take it.....

While you may be off your rocker re: Trump and your beliefs about LGBT's. You're spot on re: Facebook and social media in General, which surprises me since you're so Gung Ho about a POTUS that continually makes a fool of himself on those same platforms.

Both my sisters refuse to join Facebook even at their kids urging to sign up. I started using it a few years ago just to keep in touch with my family and some friends around the world. I have an old buddy from my days in California who had moved to Thailand years ago that deleted his Facebook account because it kept getting hacked. It was a bummer because we enjoyed some rather innocuous fun, like sharing Thai recipe's and photos of the exotic fruits & vegetables he grew with his Thai family. I deleted my account a month ago when I heard about the whole Cambridge Analytica thing.

Social media is ruining civilization, and there's not a thing that Twirp Zuckerberg can say that'll change my mind. Go to ANY public location and rather than conversing with one another people have their faces buried in their phones, ignoring everything around them.

• Yep 1

51 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Social media is ruining civilization, and there's not a thing that Twirp Zuckerberg can say that'll change my mind. 

Or jumping on a social media football website and abandoning all of your former buddies by labeling them all homophobic, white nationalist racists who support conservative political candidates.

You know, that way....

• Yep 3

yea i use to love social media , esp myspace

i have comments on my myspace about my playing and such from, Jefferson Starship, Loverboy, Savatage, Don Henly, Marc Slaughter , roxy patruci ect.... it use to be a tool to connect with other ppl, and make friends..... now its all just politics, i am with Ray, dont blame the tool, blame the ppl... just like with guns....

its fucking ppl man, they allow themselves to be brainwashed by politicians, and agendas that could care less about any of us, on both sides , its all about having power and keeping it with votes, they want us divided, because if we all stood together we would probably ALL  show up in DC with Torches and pitchforks .....

4 hours ago, Shredman said:

yea i use to love social media , esp myspace

i have comments on my myspace about my playing and such from, Jefferson Starship, Loverboy, Savatage, Don Henly, Marc Slaughter , roxy patruci ect.... it use to be a tool to connect with other ppl, and make friends..... now its all just politics, i am with Ray, dont blame the tool, blame the ppl... just like with guns....

its fucking ppl man, they allow themselves to be brainwashed by politicians, and agendas that could care less about any of us, on both sides , its all about having power and keeping it with votes, they want us divided, because if we all stood together we would probably ALL  show up in DC with Torches and pitchforks .....

That's your boy Humpty Trumpty alright, but the piece of shit is far lower than a politician. This motherfucker makes Richard Nixon look like a Saint!

You will see Millions of citizens converge on D.C. when/if Trump refuses to abide by U.S. Rule of Law, which at this point he has every intention of doing with the urging of the FoxNews Propaganda Machine. Hopefully....you'll be there with us. If not.....oh well.

10 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Or jumping on a social media football website and abandoning all of your former buddies by labeling them all homophobic, white nationalist racists who support conservative political candidates.

You know, that way....

You can't possibly be serious!! Buddies? Who? You? Eat Shit. The day I realized you were more than willing to hand over our country to a Tony Soprano wannabe, just to further your racist beliefs because Trump and his Alt-Right hooligans gave you all permission to tell the rest of us to go fuck ourselves, and if the police wanted to murder people of color, you were fine with it. Then tried to justify it by wanting a $25Billion wall to try and keep out all those despicable non-whites you're so afraid of, I knew I wanted nothing whatsoever to do with your type. 

Football board? MY ASS!!!! This is nothing more than a Right Wing hate site frequented mainly by right wing assholes like you!

You conservative? You are NOT a conservative! Conservatives don't support candidates with the moral equivalency of Tony Soprano. I don't give a shit what you, your wife and your asshole friends tell yourselves about how great it is to have our country torn to pieces by a Moron and his media machine.

Then you have your Christian Hypocrisy! I don't know a single self-Identified Christian that wants ANYTHING to do with this immoral asshole you helped unleash on the rest of us! 

Believe me fella, whatever ill will you now hold for me........I feel that way quadrupled about you and the other assholes here that keep making excuses for this piece of shit.

But I'm not goin' anywhere, gonna get my money's worth letting you pieces of shit what is REALLY going on in this country and not that Orange hued cloud of idiocy that you all spend your time worshipping. 

giphy.gif

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, jb™ said:

You can't possibly be serious!! Buddies? Who? You? Eat Shit. The day I realized you were more than willing to hand over our country to a Tony Soprano wannabe, just to further your racist beliefs because Trump and his Alt-Right hooligans gave you all permission to tell the rest of us to go fuck ourselves, and if the police wanted to murder people of color, you were fine with it. Then tried to justify it by wanting a $25Billion wall to try and keep out all those despicable non-whites you're so afraid of, I knew I wanted nothing whatsoever to do with your type. 

Football board? MY ASS!!!! This is nothing more than a Right Wing hate site frequented mainly by right wing assholes like you!

You conservative? You are NOT a conservative! Conservatives don't support candidates with the moral equivalency of Tony Soprano. I don't give a shit what you, your wife and your asshole friends tell yourselves about how great it is to have our country torn to pieces by a Moron and his media machine.

Then you have your Christian Hypocrisy! I don't know a single self-Identified Christian that wants ANYTHING to do with this immoral asshole you helped unleash on the rest of us! 

Believe me fella, whatever ill will you now hold for me........I feel that way quadrupled about you and the other assholes here that keep making excuses for this piece of shit.

But I'm not goin' anywhere, gonna get my money's worth letting you pieces of shit what is REALLY going on in this country and not that Orange hued cloud of idiocy that you all spend your time worshipping. 

giphy.gif

Yea, Ray is Hitler incarnate right bitch...? ....a mild mannered Cajun just enjoying his life, being happy and fucking with NO ONE but YOU.....you hate him don't you boy ?  Eat shit and die you screeching self righteous prick....

• Yep 1

24 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Yea, Ray is Hitler incarnate right bitch...? ....a mild mannered Cajun just enjoying his life, being happy and fucking with NO ONE but YOU.....you hate him don't you boy ?  Eat shit and die you screeching self righteous prick....

Hitler? NO! A mild mannered racist suddenly that has that racism enflamed and okayed by the President of the United States. ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

You ALL have NO possible rationalization for your support of a Tony Soprano wannabe. You can TRY all you want, and quite frankly, I find it pretty damned amusing reading your hate for those that won't tolerate your immense intolerance.

• LMAO 1

dude you say the same things about me and everyone else here , you are the only guy here who is so unhinged , Willy, Cola, Wake yea they are liberals too, but at least they can talk to someone with race baiting them....

its stupid man, and ppl are getting sick of it, yes we were your buddies , the only time we hated each other was when our teams played ... now, who knows what the fuck is gonna happen, i sure enough aint gonna waste my time hating atm....

• Yep 1

3 hours ago, jb™ said:

giphy.gif

Love it, this bitch has lost his mind.

D01AE1E6-9A52-4147-B602-1E3E854109C8.gif

17 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

XRp86.gif

Tell us about it......

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 7:04 PM, jb™ said:

giphy.gif

JB I'm really sorry you were born white, don't take it so hard.

• Yep 2

13 hours ago, DD: OG said:

JB I'm really sorry you were born white, don't take it so hard.

JB’s eternal wish .....B7E5B3B2-F3B2-4D47-B44B-5C047E418F1E.jpeg

• Yep 1

11 hours ago, SaintRay said:

I'm sure just the thought of this sends you.......1043.gif

11 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Good Old Ray....Racist always be racist. Drives him nuts that not everyone harbors such ill will toward those different from him.

So Trump-like. Donnie DumbFuck would be so proud.

So now I know JB is bothered by the wanna be black comment. Bitch posted about it twice in a row.

lol

• Yep 1