Sign in to follow this  
jb™

John Kelly’s diminished standing in the Trump administration, in one photo

Kelly's GONE......Lucky Guy!

John Kelly’s diminished standing in the Trump administration, in one photo

Caught facepalming in an officially released photograph.

Matthew Yglesias

An April 5 Associated Press story followed by a similar April 7 Washington Post story both asserted that White House Chief of Staff John Kelly was suffering from diminished clout in the White House, as a more confident President Trump feels comfortable taking matters directly to new hires like John Bolton and Larry Kudlow, chatting on the phone with outside advisers, and firing Cabinet secretaries over Kelly’s objections. 

I wasn’t really sure I believed it until I saw this tweet from Trump today with four photos, including one of Kelly looking like a very unhappy camper.

Just had an Agricultural Roundtable with memembers of Congress and Governors.

I will be making remarks on the large scale TAX CUTS given to American families and workers at 1:45 P.M. from the Rose Garden. Join me live: https://t.co/XAchZ3zUSe pic.twitter.com/Dqe8QhpDAZ

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 12, 2018

Screen_Shot_2018_04_12_at_1.45.33_PM.png

Here’s a closer look.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_12_at_1.46.04_PM.png

Anyone can be caught in a bad body language moment by a photographer, but this was an official White House release, which seems noteworthy and different from an accidental snapshot. 

In other Kelly news, the Daily Beast reported today that former FBI Director James Comey’s forthcoming book claims that then-DHS Secretary John Kelly told him that Trump’s decision to fire Comey was “dishonorable” and that Kelly indicated a desire to resign in protest. Comey, according to the Beast’s sources, says he told Kelly not to quit because “this president” more than others needed honorable people around him. 

Why Comey would leak a piece of information that could imperil Kelly’s job if he thought Kelly’s presence was crucial for the country is not exactly clear, though many people have revised their views of Kelly downward since he took office as chief of staff; perhaps Comey is among them.

1 minute ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

HAHAHAHAHA. John Kelly is a total tool, and I'm glad to see that he's little more than a lapdog to the President now. He'll be on his way out the door shortly. 

You forget your gay home movie shots.....FOOL?

Just now, jb™ said:

You forget your gay home movie shots.....FOOL?

I posted those for you Johnny, thought you might like em. You're not homophobic are you? Careful what you say, you may offend black male mothers everywhere. 

That picture fails on every level. You have no clue why he was in that position. His nose may have itched, his eyes were tired and burned, etc....

But sonehow you think its indicative of something more.

What a tool.

• Yep 1

Just now, SaintRay said:

That picture fails on every level. You have no clue why he was in that position. His nose may have itched, his eyes were tired and burned, etc....

But sonehow you think its indicative of something more.

What a tool.

Keep telling yourself that fool. I CANNOT believe how incredibly gullible you are. 

Just now, jb™ said:

Keep telling yourself that fool. I CANNOT believe how incredibly gullible you are. 

How is he gullible for simply making a sensible statement about your photo that lacks any sort of context? lol 

Can you imagine JB sitting on a jury and your fate in his hands. This bitch is so fucking warped beyond belief.....

• Yep 2

8 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Can you imagine JB sitting on a jury and your fate in his hands. This bitch is so fucking warped beyond belief.....

If the other guy is black, you're going to jail for life. :|

• Yep 2

You gotta love this shit.

JB: Kelly is a tool

2 weeks later 

JB: Kelly is the voice of reason and greatest member of Trump’s cabinet

You fuckin libs are white padded room crazy.

1 hour ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Gen-Kelly-563x344.png

They act like that other photo is the only one showing how he feels about the idiot he's charged with keeping reigned in.

15 hours ago, jb™ said:

They act like that other photo is the only one showing how he feels about the idiot he's charged with keeping reigned in.

Still no context--and even there were, nobody cares. Kelly is the least MAGA person in the admin right now. Also, you were crucifying this man before for hiring the guy who hit his wife. So, come back to be a hypocrite some more? xD