Sign in to follow this  
jb™

Best One YET!!

I don't do SNL ... fucking liberal central.

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

51 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

That show has been garbage for 2 decades, back in the 70's and 80's it was must see TV.

• Yep 1
  • Shred 1

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

56 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

That show has been garbage for 2 decades, back in the 70's and 80's it was must see TV.

Typical Right Wing Hate. They can't stand hilarious humor if its pointed at the ridiculous stupid shit their boy happens to be pulling that particular week.

I'm sure there's paint out there you two could watch dry that would provide your kind of humor.tenor.gif?itemid=3555143

• JB 2

SNL hasn't been funny since the 90s

Not sure how they are still on the air. It's actually quite terrible since it is no longer real up and coming comedians.

• Yep 3

8 minutes ago, VoidedSaint said:

SNL hasn't been funny since the 90s

Not sure how they are still on the air. It's actually quite terrible since it is no longer real up and coming comedians.

The writing is crap as well, it's basically the MSNBC humor hour.

• Yep 1

22 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

The writing is crap as well, it's basically the MSNBC humor hour.

You sissies just can't take it! Two or three weeks ago they were mocking Joe Scarborough and Mika from morning joe. Did you see me whining about it?

Of course you'll say you did, since all you pathetic bastards are capable of is your made up bullshit.giphy.gif

1 minute ago, jb™ said:

You sissies just can't take it! Two or three weeks ago they were mocking Joe Scarborough and Mika from morning joe. Did you see me whining about it?

Of course you'll say you did, since all you pathetic bastards are capable of is your made up bullshit.giphy.gif

Did you watch Roseanne Tuesday night?

2 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Did you watch Roseanne Tuesday night?

I only watched the first one. It pretty much reminded me of their old show. I enjoyed it. Haven't watched it since though. I'm a huge John Goodman fan.

53 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Typical Right Wing Hate. They can't stand hilarious humor if its pointed at the ridiculous stupid shit their boy happens to be pulling that particular week.

I'm sure there's paint out there you two could watch dry that would provide your kind of humor.

I have a great sense of humor.

I find this absolutely hilarious....

07AA2F58-DC88-4450-9376-E12755815B7B.jpeg

I like this one even more, makes me crack up out loud everytime I see it .....

8CD2B1A7-8EF9-48C0-A6B0-82357F5085E8.png

After I finally compose myself, I always have a little something extra for you.....

1909E393-B95F-40BA-932B-B350DB240370.jpeg

2 minutes ago, jb™ said:

I only watched the first one. It pretty much reminded me of their old show. I enjoyed it. Haven't watched it since though. I'm a huge John Goodman fan.

Uh huh, I don't buy that for a second.

Just now, DD: OG said:

He’d have thrown a brick at the TV trying to kill Roseanne. So no, he’s full of shit.

Just now, SaintRay said:

I have a great sense of humor.

I find this absolutely hilarious....

07AA2F58-DC88-4450-9376-E12755815B7B.jpeg

I like this one even more, makes me crack up out loud everytime I see it .....

8CD2B1A7-8EF9-48C0-A6B0-82357F5085E8.png

After I finally compose myself, I always have a little something extra for you.....

1909E393-B95F-40BA-932B-B350DB240370.jpeg

That's what you believe should be on SNL? Send it in......maybe they'll air it. Though I doubt they'll find your denegration of Home Depot employees all that funny, but I can see it makes you feel better believing you're above those that work at Home Depot or Lowes. Funny thing is, I work at neither but I know it makes your dick hard believing I do.

3 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

LOL Then why did you ask? You do realize I couldn't care less about what you believe....right?

3 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

He’d have thrown a brick at the TV trying to kill Roseanne. So no, he’s full of shit.

This is what I love about coming here and shitting in your TrumpFlakes! You fuckers have no idea who I am or what I'm about. You just see an asshole that has your numbers and calls you out on it for the pure sake of fucking with you and your ONLY alternative is to lash out.

Keep it Up, I aint going nowhere. Just keep your talk of murdering liberals to a minimum......YOU ARE BEING WATCHED.;)

Just now, DD: OG said:

It goes both ways...

Again....Then why did you ask?

1 minute ago, jb™ said:

Again....Then why did you ask?

If you don't care what I think or believe, why do you care?

3 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

If you don't care what I think or believe, why do you care?

I don't, YOU are the one that said that, not I.

7 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Just keep your talk of murdering liberals to a minimum......YOU ARE BEING WATCHED.;)

How about just one time, you prove this statement. Hell, just one quote would suffice. Just give us one quote where someone said something about murdering liberals.

• Yep 1

16 minutes ago, jb™ said:

This is what I love about coming here and shitting in your TrumpFlakes! You fuckers have no idea who I am or what I'm about. You just see an asshole that has your numbers and calls you out on it for the pure sake of fucking with you and your ONLY alternative is to lash out.

Keep it Up, I aint going nowhere. Just keep your talk of murdering liberals to a minimum......YOU ARE BEING WATCHED.;)

Bullshit. Nearly all of it. You made your position clear a few days ago when I suggested we all used to football buddies.

The only thing you’re correct about is we see an asshole. That would be you.

24 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Bullshit. Nearly all of it. BUT.....3664acb2-b1c9-4517-a8f1-8d585597caf8.gif

Pretty much. Just like I said You Don't Know shit! You just like to believe you're above the people that work to help you live a more comfortable life. Like those assholes at Home Depot and Lowes that you obviously feel are beneath you.

I MAY have thought you were okay at one time. But that was before I knew who you REALLY are. All it took was Donnie DumbFuck to rip off that facade you worked so hard to create here....and elsewhere too, I'm sure. 

• LMAO 1

16 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

^^^^^^^^

xDxDxD

tenor.gif?itemid=4872552

49 minutes ago, VoidedSaint said:

How about just one time, you prove this statement. Hell, just one quote would suffice. Just give us one quote where someone said something about murdering liberals.

I don't need to, there are others doing it for us.;)

The problem for whomever was saying it........they aren't gonna post the quotes here.