Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Proof the Birds win NFCS in 2018

16 minutes ago, nola90 said:

Fusco signing does upgrade it. Saints at full health is arguably the best OL in the league. Key word, full health. That's what we're assuming when we compare though right?

Either way, Saints-Falcons are very close in talent and play. I hate it.

I actually like our depth now as well, is decent...weakest depth link for us , we got jack right now behind Mack if he goes down......at this point I guess Garland would be the guy. Would not be a bad move for us to draft a promising center prospect to groom under Mack for a couple years.

18 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

I actually like our depth now as well, is decent...weakest depth link for us , we got jack right now behind Mack if he goes down......at this point I guess Garland would be the guy. Would not be a bad move for us to draft a promising center prospect to groom under Mack for a couple years.

Typically teams have a guard trained to play back up center. Its not a position you want to carry on the active roster.  

24 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Typically teams have a guard trained to play back up center. Its not a position you want to carry on the active roster.  

Or vise versa ....I'm thinking more a guy that is primarily a center that can also play guard that can learn under Mack while he is still playing ....we know the folly of pushing a guard into center ( see Person/Michael ) and just plain BAD centers see, Stone/James Konz/Peter....