Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

JB - how will you live ?

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

576ac0c81500002f001baccf.jpeg?ops=scalef

Jimmy is hinting that Trump will be assassinated.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Jimmy is hinting that Trump will be assassinated.

No, though he is worthy.

He reminds me of Joffrey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

No, though he is worthy.

He reminds me of Joffrey.

Bad comparison, Jofferey refused intimacy with females while Trump has been 'grabbing them by the pussy' for decades.

  • Yep 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Bad comparison, Jofferey refused intimacy with females while Trump has been 'grabbing them by the pussy' for decades.

And truly, there is nothing really bad about a pussy loving billionaire.....would not have it any other way.....

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

Bad comparison, Jofferey refused intimacy with females while Trump has been 'grabbing them by the pussy' for decades.

Joffrey tortured prostitues, just with a little more zeal than Trump.

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

And truly, there is nothing really bad about a pussy loving billionaire.....would not have it any other way.....

Burgundy still hasn't learned his lesson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

You think I'm giving in to interweb tough guys? 

xD

 

1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

image.png

You'll have to post the pm....he's forgotten who the "interweb tough guy" is

14 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

You think I'm giving in to interweb tough guys? 

xD

 

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

 

You'll have to post the pm....he's forgotten who the "interweb tough guy" is

 

Nah, you see I am no longer allowing you and your butt buddy to get to me. 

Place your effort elsewhere, you might actually accomplish something for a change. 

Actually, I'm not even sure how you are not on ignore, I swear I had already done that. 

Welp, have a great day B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Nah, you see I am no longer allowing you and your butt buddy to get to me. 

Place your effort elsewhere, you might actually accomplish something for a change. 

Actually, I'm not even sure how you are not on ignore, I swear I had already done that. 

Welp, have a great day B|

 

You lying turd, you have ignored NOTHING.....you just can't take it, can you boy ?      xD

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

You lying turd, you have ignored NOTHING.....you just can't take it, can you boy ?      xD

Mentally and emotionally, he is a boy, but the assclown is approximately 44yrs/3mth old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Mentally and emotionally, he is a boy, but the assclown is approximately 44yrs/3mth old.

Note he has changed his handle.....Little Ronnie B is broken.....xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Note he has changed his handle.....Little Ronnie B is broken.....xD

He heals fast, but never completely

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Beef, Arthur, & Trump Threesomes said:

Not if Mueller has anything to say about it. :D

Shut the fuck up, jb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Joffrey tortured prostitues, just with a little more zeal than Trump.

Well Trump is torturing you and jb, so....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×