"Can't have a great season without Goodell screwing us over"

No stupid,  you can't have a great season without getting caught cheating

Yeah that was fucking stupid. 

1 hour ago, SyCOLA said:

"Can't have a great season without Goodell screwing us over"

No stupid,  you can't have a great season without getting caught cheating

Nobody can argue how dumb bounty was. Only equally as dumb by deflategate

• Yep 1

Hiz Honor isn't at fault here. The player is. They know the testing is done and they know if they violate the policy they will be suspended.

Now I'd like to believe this will turn out to be something minor or some unknown additive in a health supplement he's taking, but nobody knows what it is at this point.

Either way, it casts a shadow on Ingram and his choices off the field.

• Yep 2

6 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Hiz Honor isn't at fault here. The player is. They know the testing is done and they know if they violate the policy they will be suspended.

Now I'd like to believe this will turn out to be something minor or some unknown additive in a health supplement he's taking, but nobody knows what it is at this point.

Either way, it casts a shadow on Ingram and his choices off the field.

I stand by what I said about Thomas Davis. 

If it was an otc supplement, you're stupid for not quadruple checking. If it was actual peds, you know better. 

Someone on TD is speculating Adderall. Kenny got popped for that a while back. So have multiple seahawk players. Assuming that is the case he should have known better. 

***His agent is claiming he had an exemption to use it. We'll see if thats the case.

For the record I don't believe any athlete when it comes to stuff like this because they have all proven to lie their ass off. 

20 minutes ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

Someone on TD is speculating Adderall. Kenny got popped for that a while back. So have multiple seahawk players. Assuming that is the case he should have known better. 

***His agent is claiming he had an exemption to use it. We'll see if thats the case.

For the record I don't believe almost any athlete when it comes to stuff like this because they have all proven to lie their ass off. 

The game requires it. It's who gets caught and who doesn't. But opioid. All fair game. 

all while currently in a lecture on the cdc recommendations for opioids. Lol

• Yep 1

5 minutes ago, nola90 said:

The game requires it. It's who gets caught and who doesn't. But opioid. All fair game. 

all while currently in a lecture on the cdc recommendations for opioids. Lol

I'd be all for regulation of PED's or Weed because I agree with that point.    

• Yep 1

Im all for letting players use whatever the fuck they want. Its their body!

HGH should be prerequisite.

37 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Whats the statement???

That while the league has announced their position for legal purposes, Ingram and his counsel are stating the May 16th ruling by the arbitrator could override the league position. Its expensive legal posturing by both sides. The legal system is extremely complicated and it actually requires counter arguments to each positional announcement by the opposite side. They could choose to mediate a settlement, but in this case, the league has dug in with their position Ingram is suspended, so this will go straight to arbitration for a final ruling. Whoever leaves arbitration the victor has all the leverage in appeals court.

4 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

That while the league has announced their position for legal purposes, Ingram and his counsel are stating the May 16th ruling by the arbitrator could override the league position. Its expensive legal posturing by both sides. The legal system is extremely complicated and it actually requires counter arguments to each positional announcement by the opposite side. They could choose to mediate a settlement, but in this case, the league has dug in with their position Ingram is suspended, so this will go straight to arbitration for a final ruling. Whoever leaves arbitration the victor has all the leverage in appeals court.

Is that the statement from Ingram that Rapoport is referring to?

6 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Is that the statement from Ingram that Rapoport is referring to?

I believe it is.

Ingram is challenging the ruling on 2 separate counts, one which actually contradicts the other. 

Dude is behind the 8 ball.

14 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

I believe it is.

Ingram is challenging the ruling on 2 separate counts, one which actually contradicts the other. 

Dude is behind the 8 ball.

I think he is no matter what he thinks he has as proof. Typically you can get the suspension shortened but thats not going to happen here. 

worst thing he can do is fight this and delay the suspension until the worst part of our schedule. We really dont "Need" him for these first 4. Just admit the mistake and move on

6 hours ago, Sauce Castieaux said:

worst thing he can do is fight this and delay the suspension until the worst part of our schedule. We really dont "Need" him for these first 4. Just admit the mistake and move on

He's gonna do what he can to reduce the games to save himself $. 

If saints were nice, they'd convert his salary into a signing bonus. That way he'd lose 150k, but no way. 

On 5/8/2018 at 6:51 PM, Freebird Lives said:

Well, PED boy won't be in the ATL on Sept. 23rd eh ? .....what a fucking shamer.......:troll

Assuming he won’t fail another PED test

• LMAO 2

On 5/8/2018 at 8:51 PM, Freebird Lives said:

Well, PED boy won't be in the ATL on Sept. 23rd eh ? .....what a fucking shamer.......:troll

That just means Kamara will get more touches. Probably not good on yalls end.