Sign in to follow this  
²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз

Davenport Signed

1 minute ago, nola90 said:

He's learning with good coaching. What happens we will see, but it's good to see he actually is learning good hand placement. 

For the most part, I've always noticed good hand placement, what I didn't care for a whole bunch was his hand fighting. I think he does well getting his hands inside, but I've wanted to see him be a bit more violent with them, outside of his initial bullrush punch. I haven't seen much evidence of a swim move in any of the tape I've watched, so I like that I saw it quite a bit from the shots today.

The dip at the end as well. Didn't dip and bend by many guys on tape, but did a few times, so you knew he had the ability. A good swim move will allow him to get to his bend. 

I saw him swim on 3 plays today, which tells me it's probably a focal point for the coaching staff. 

Yes, I'm sure the Taint fans are ready to crown him after a couple days of rookie camp. That is usually how it works. And suddenly he has developed a real swim move !  Yayyyyy  !!!!

• Yep 2
  • JB 1

11 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Yes, I'm sure the Taint fans are ready to crown him after a couple days of rookie camp. That is usually how it works. And suddenly he has developed a real swim move !  Yayyyyy  !!!!

I never said he had a real swim move. I said I'm happy to see him working on it, as I didn't see much of it on film, and it's one of the things I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I'd like to see him work on. 

2 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

ain't nobody said he's gonna be this beast.

Hell, like I said I just want something like 5-6 sacks from him and im good.

He's so talented physically and looks like he's a really good hard working kid. if the talent gets matched by technique he'll be special, but that takes time. It even took Clowney 2-3 years.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, nola90 said:

ain't nobody said he's gonna be this beast.

Hell, like I said I just want something like 5-6 sacks from him and im good.

He's so talented physically and looks like he's a really good hard working kid. if the talent gets matched by technique he'll be special, but that takes time. It even took Clowney 2-3 years.

I'm not on here 24-7. But what you just said is the first reality post. Saintray and the etc. Few been acting like he is going to get double digits and Blah blah blah (even to getting his size for the HOF jacket) 

1 hour ago, Negan said:

I'm not on here 24-7. But what you just said is the first reality post. Saintray and the etc. Few been acting like he is going to get double digits and Blah blah blah (even to getting his size for the HOF jacket) 

Son, take my balls outta your mouth.

Infatuation is dangerous.

• Yep 1

7 hours ago, Negan said:

I'm not on here 24-7. But what you just said is the first reality post. Saintray and the etc. Few been acting like he is going to get double digits and Blah blah blah (even to getting his size for the HOF jacket

That was a play on DD's sarcasm when we get excited about a Saints prospect, dipshit. 

• Pink Pussy 1

36 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

That was a play on DD's sarcasm when we get excited about a Saints prospect, dipshit. 

Lol. I know.  I'm just breaking balls. 

• Yep 1

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:06 PM, GOAT POTUS said:

Bitch please, every Saints prospect is gonna be top 5 in the league and every Falcons draft pick is either a bust, reach or LOLOLOL.

So I'm gonna keep calling you Creole cocksuckers out on it.

• Yep 3

7 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Bitch please, every Falcons prospect is gonna be top 5 in the league and every Saints draft pick is either a bust, reach or LOLOLOL.

So I'm gonna keep calling you Ohio cocksuckers out on it.

• Yep 1

19 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Hey you dumb cunt, there's 6 threads on the front page of you faggots sucking off your draft picks and only a single thread on the Falcons draft picks. This one...

So yeah, my point stands.

8 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Hey you dumb cunt, there's 6 threads on the front page of you faggots sucking off your draft picks and only a single thread on the Falcons draft picks. This one...

So yeah, my point stands.

That's cause you bums don't post anything. If we stopped posting, it would look like old RC.

Start a thread Deborah!

39 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Bitch please, every Saints prospect is gonna be top 5 in the league and every Falcons draft pick is either a bust, reach or LOLOLOL.

Don't get your panties in a bunch. 

We all know that Falcons fans never boast about their players. 

47 minutes ago, S4L said:

That's cause you bums don't post anything. If we stopped posting, it would look like old RC.

Start a thread Deborah!

It's the off-season. The only thing that's been posted is a certain player's weight and you fags sucking each other off about a C-USA prospect.

• Yep 2

44 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

It's the off-season. The only thing that's been posted is a certain player's weight and you fags sucking each other off about a C-USA prospect.

And you fags jerking each other off laughing about a C-USA prospect.

• Yep 1

4 hours ago, DD: OG said:

They needed LBers.....Deion was right there in their swampy backyard just standing and waiting  LMFAO....xD

2 hours ago, S4L said:

And you fags jerking each other off laughing about a C-USA prospect.

Only in the worship threads y'all create.

20 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

They needed LBers.....Deion was right there in their swampy backyard just standing and waiting  LMFAO....xD

It about killed Ray.

• LMAO 1