Sign in to follow this  
SaintRay

This nigga is gonna be a bust

17 minutes ago, S4L said:

Played in 5 games. 

So you mean to tell me he’s played in 10 games in the last 3 seasons and he’s a top WR?

Hahaha! 

1 minute ago, treefiddy said:

So you mean to tell me he’s played in 10 games in the last 3 seasons and he’s a top WR?

Hahaha! 

No. That's not what I said at all.

Just now, S4L said:

No. That's not what I said at all.

Oh, so you didn’t claim him to be a top WR in the game?

7 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Oh, so you didn’t claim him to be a top WR in the game?

We've been over what I said a million times. 

You're either too stupid to comprehend, or you don't want to. 

20 minutes ago, S4L said:

We've been over what I said a million times. 

You're either too stupid to comprehend, or you don't want to. 

The fact that you still believe it is why we are going back over this...

• LMAO 1

2 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

The fact that you still believe it is why we are going back over this...

The fact that it bothers you so much that I felt like Gordon was one of the top receivers in football, when he was on the field, before he lost almost 5 years of his career because he couldn't keep his head on straight is pure entertainment. I've yet to figure out why that bothers you so much and why you think it bothers me that you bring it up. 

56 minutes ago, S4L said:

The fact that it bothers you so much that I felt like Gordon was one of the top receivers in football, when he was on the field, before he lost almost 5 years of his career because he couldn't keep his head on straight is pure entertainment. I've yet to figure out why that bothers you so much and why you think it bothers me that you bring it up. 

Doesn’t bother me at all. It’s just a great example of how highly you think of your own opinion and your inability to admit to being wrong about it.

8 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Doesn’t bother me at all. It’s just a great example of how highly you think of your own opinion and your inability to admit to being wrong about it.

It's a fucking opinion! It's my own. Not yours. I didn't tell you you had to agree.

It's not as if I said Gordon was the best WR in football and if you disagree, you're a wrong fucker. All I said was I think he's ONE of the best WRs in football WHEN HE'S ON THE FIELD.

The only person in the convo who thinks too highly of his own opinion and struggles to admit they're wrong is you. Because if someone doesn't agree with YOUR opinion, they're wrong. As evident by the fact that 4 years later you still argue about MY opinion lol.

You don't think Gordon is a top WR in football. I agree. I think, barring him being a trouble young man, he could have been. I think he was one of the top WRs in football his first couple years in the league. Will he be now that he's back? I doubt it. But you feeling differently than I did about him being a baller his first couple years in the NFL will not change my opinion that he was. 

But let's be clear, the only one in this convo telling the other one that their OPINION is wrong, is you. 

7 hours ago, S4L said:

It's a fucking opinion! It's my own. Not yours. I didn't tell you you had to agree.

It's not as if I said Gordon was the best WR in football and if you disagree, you're a wrong fucker. All I said was I think he's ONE of the best WRs in football WHEN HE'S ON THE FIELD.

The only person in the convo who thinks too highly of his own opinion and struggles to admit they're wrong is you. Because if someone doesn't agree with YOUR opinion, they're wrong. As evident by the fact that 4 years later you still argue about MY opinion lol.

You don't think Gordon is a top WR in football. I agree. I think, barring him being a trouble young man, he could have been. I think he was one of the top WRs in football his first couple years in the league. Will he be now that he's back? I doubt it. But you feeling differently than I did about him being a baller his first couple years in the NFL will not change my opinion that he was. 

But let's be clear, the only one in this convo telling the other one that their OPINION is wrong, is you. 

You're arguing with the same asshole that claimed the Atlanta Falcons were more acclimated to playing in a monsoon than the New York fucking Jets.

He'll argue anything, no matter how wrong he is.

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 1

12 hours ago, S4L said:

Lol. You STILL won’t admit to being wrong homie.

• Yep 1

4 hours ago, DD: OG said:

You're arguing with the same asshole that claimed the Atlanta Falcons were more acclimated to playing in a monsoon than the New York fucking Jets.

He'll argue anything, no matter how wrong he is.

Who won?

1 minute ago, treefiddy said:

Lol. You STILL won’t admit to being wrong homie.

Nothing I said was wrong. 

Just now, S4L said:

Nothing I said was wrong. 

How many 1000+ yard seasons has Gordon had in his career?

Just now, treefiddy said:

How many 1000+ yard seasons has Gordon had in his career?

Fiddy. I'm not gonna run in a circle with you about this, when you continue to ignore the "when he's on the field" part of my statement. 

3 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Who won?

Atlanta won because they had the better team. 

We had issues with the weather, center/QB exchange being a huge one.

3 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Atlanta won because they had the better team. 

We had issues with the weather, center/QB exchange being a huge one.

The Falcons won because they had 140 rushing yards to the Jets 43... Exactly what I said would happen and WHY the conditions benefited us... Now go argue with someone actually on your level. Mash might be a good start.

• LMAO 2
  • Fuck Off 1

4 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

The Falcons won because they had 140 rushing yards to the Jets 43... Exactly what I said would happen and WHY the conditions benefited us... Now go argue with someone actually on your level. Mash might be a good start.

DD vs Mash .... Special Olympics featherweight's right there . 

• Yep 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Fuck Off 1

6 minutes ago, S4L said:

Fiddy. I'm not gonna run in a circle with you about this, when you continue to ignore the "when he's on the field" part of my statement. 

Bro. When he’s on the field he averages 77 yards per game and .3 TDs per game...

Brandin Cooks averages 70 yards per game and .5 TDs a game. Is he a top 3 WR in the game as well? Lol. 

3 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Bro. When he’s on the field he averages 77 yards per game and .3 TDs per game...

Brandin Cooks averages 70 yards per game and .5 TDs a game. Is he a top 3 WR in the game as well? Lol. 

77 YPG is top 7 all time lmao. And that's having played 10 games in the last 4 years, with absolutely no one throwing him the ball.

7 minutes ago, S4L said:

77 YPG is top 7 all time lmao. And that's having played 10 games in the last 4 years, with absolutely no one throwing him the ball.

No it’s not lol...

Julio 96 ypg 

Brown 86 ypg

Green 81 ypg

Those were the first three I looked up. Stopped there... haven’t even gone back a season yet... lol. Bro. You dumb...

• Love! 1

21 minutes ago, Shuswap said:

Damn.

• Yep 1

2 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

No it’s not lol...

Julio 96 ypg 

Brown 86 ypg

Green 81 ypg

Those were the first three I looked up. Stopped there... haven’t even gone back a season yet... lol. Bro. You dumb...

*Calls me dumb.*

*Admits he hasn't even looked it up.*

20180514_121131.jpg

1 hour ago, treefiddy said:

Bullshit, that's not how that went at all. I might remind you we very well could have lost the game due to the center/QB exchange fumbles caused by the, wait for it, RAIN you fucking asshole.

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Shuswap said:

What's that?!? It's kind of hard to make out what you're saying with Figgy's 3 inches in your mouth.

• LMAO 2