Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WakeGOAT

David Tepper Going to become the new Panthers Owner

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

So, maybe you will finally get your logo at mid field eh ? ....Dilly Dilly....

I hope so and new uniforms or at least modernize the ones we have now

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So dudes gonna own 2 teams?

 

If so, i do not like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buc-man said:

So dudes gonna own 2 teams?

 

If so, i do not like that.

I doubt that the league would allow that to happen. 

That would be a conflict of interest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buc-man said:

So dudes gonna own 2 teams?

 

If so, i do not like that.

He'll have to sell his minority stake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Joe Motherfucking Horn said:

North Carolina is like home to the second largest Steeler fan population, makes sense.

Sadly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WakeGOAT said:

Sadly

makes you feel better, LA used to be the second largest dallas fanbase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tepper is a douche.  He needs to get off Twitter and stop sharing his political opinions with the public or he's going to piss off a majority of his Carolina fan base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Beef said:

Tepper is a douche.  He needs to get off Twitter and stop sharing his political opinions with the public or he's going to piss off a majority of his Carolina fan base.

Sounds like a guy @Pox could totally get behind. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't know who tepper was until a few minutes ago.  I just found out that he bought the panthers.     I also just learned that he's an ultra progressive.     The Carolina panthers are going to be the east coast version of the ultra progressive 49ers.    Nty.

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pox said:

I didn't know who tepper was until a few minutes ago.  I just found out that he bought the panthers.     I also just learned that he's an ultra progressive.     The Carolina panthers are going to be the east coast version of the ultra progressive 49ers.    Nty.

Maybe he will bring in Kap to compete with Cam....

  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×