Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shredman

The Great American Party Switch

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, Beef, Ray, & Trump Threesomes said:

For a switch that allegedly didn't happen, here you are making a thread about it LMAO.

The old 'If you say it didn't happen, just proves it did' schtick.

Straight outta the Liberal debate playbook.

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Beef, Ray, & Trump Threesomes said:

For a switch that allegedly didn't happen, here you are making a thread about it LMAO.

That's called more evidence. So that it can be put to rest. The problem is that there are still people who believe the lie.

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Aquietguy said:

That's called more evidence. So that it can be put to rest. The problem is that there are still people who believe the lie.

 

 

dude they say it almost every day

 

any time you remind them that its the Dems who enslaved ppl, who started the kkk, who did every thing in their power to stop integration in schools , sports and the work force...  they always say the parties switched ,,, which is a proven lie ....

 

thats my point

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DD: OG said:

The old 'If you say it didn't happen, just proves it did' schtick.

Straight outta the Liberal debate playbook.

I imagine being a Republican must have been a cool thing. Fuck those liberals! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shredman said:

 

 

dude they say it almost every day

 

any time you remind them that its the Dems who enslaved ppl, who started the kkk, who did every thing in their power to stop integration in schools , sports and the work force...  they always say the parties switched ,,, which is a proven lie ....

 

thats my point

Those fucking dems, such disgraceful people. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aquietguy said:

That's called more evidence. So that it can be put to rest. The problem is that there are still people who believe the lie.

Republicans were great, great honest people. I treat them like best buds and eat ice cream with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beef, Ray, & Trump Threesomes said:

Those fucking dems, such disgraceful people. 😂

 

 

they stand for everything wrong with the world, always have

and hate everything America stands for

They Hate Free Speech

They Hate The Anthem

They Hate The Pledge

They hate the right to bear arms

They Hate the Flag

They Hate Christians

They Hate Sovereignty

They Hate Capitalism

soooooooo yea, all those things are the Foundations of America

 

they are Anti American Scumbags , whos entire playbook is to Blame everyone else for shit they themselves are guilty of..... the shit is gonna come to a head, and when it does, i feel sorry for you Fucktards....

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beef, Ray, & Trump Threesomes said:

Republicans were great, great honest people. I treat them like best buds and eat ice cream with them.

They didn't create the KKK. They were anti slavery and Jim Crow. More than we can say for another party.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aquietguy said:

They didn't create the KKK. They were anti slavery and Jim Crow. More than we can say for another party.

Those Republicans, such fine & honorable people for doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shredman said:

 

 

they stand for everything wrong with the world, always have

and hate everything America stands for

They Hate Free Speech

They Hate The Anthem

They Hate The Pledge

They hate the right to bear arms

They Hate the Flag

They Hate Christians

They Hate Sovereignty

They Hate Capitalism

soooooooo yea, all those things are the Foundations of America

 

they are Anti American Scumbags , whos entire playbook is to Blame everyone else for shit they themselves are guilty of..... the shit is gonna come to a head, and when it does, i feel sorry for you Fucktards....

So it's fine to force your religion on others? Not all people bow to your god.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BATT is flapping everywhere in this thread...

CC8B3E43-5119-44F4-9DA8-26BFAC733186.gif

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 5:58 PM, Shredman said:

 

 

dude they say it almost every day

 

any time you remind them that its the Dems who enslaved ppl, who started the kkk, who did every thing in their power to stop integration in schools , sports and the work force...  they always say the parties switched ,,, which is a proven lie ....

 

thats my point

It is not a "proven" lie. It's asinine to even make these stupid claims.  It's hilarious how simple minded you people are with these durr inducing arguments.  

There was no instant flip of the switch where everyone decided at once to go change their registrations but there was an organized effort from republicans to pick up southern democrats who weren't happy with the way the democratic party was shifting towards civil rights.  

Like.. why is it so hard for you guys to accept this?  And do you really think the fact that democrats in the 1800s were racist as fuck is really relevant today?  

If so, uh.. everybody was a fucking racist. 

  • Yep 1
  • JB 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 9:26 PM, Aquietguy said:

They didn't create the KKK. They were anti slavery and Jim Crow. More than we can say for another party.

It's sad that we have to go back that far to find examples of republicans being decent

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2018 at 6:44 PM, Shredman said:

 

 

they stand for everything wrong with the world, always have

and hate everything America stands for

They Hate Free Speech

They Hate The Anthem

They Hate The Pledge

They hate the right to bear arms

They Hate the Flag

They Hate Christians

They Hate Sovereignty

They Hate Capitalism

soooooooo yea, all those things are the Foundations of America

 

they are Anti American Scumbags , whos entire playbook is to Blame everyone else for shit they themselves are guilty of..... the shit is gonna come to a head, and when it does, i feel sorry for you Fucktards....

A dem must've fucked your lady if you're this mad at them. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Beef, Ray, & Trump Threesomes said:

The GOP is such a lost cause at this point.

The GOP rules the entire country dumbfuck.

House, Senate and Presidency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

It's sad that we have to go back that far to find examples of republicans being decent

You only want to look back there. But the republicans are still far more decent today than the democrats could ever be.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Beef, Ray, & Trump Threesomes said:

The GOP is such a lost cause at this point.

The real lost cause is this constant nonsense against Trump.

  • Yep 2
  • Gay 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Aquietguy said:

You only want to look back there. But the republicans are still far more decent today than the democrats could ever be.

Where's that no one ever guy when we need him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SaintRay said:

The GOP rules the entire country dumbfuck.

House, Senate and Presidency.

...and Trump still gets dumped in Congress on by his own republicans. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Beef, Ray, & Trump Threesomes said:

The GOP is such a lost cause at this point.

The REAL GOP is still there, their problem is they allowed Donnie DumbFuck in there to turn it into some sort of White Nationalist base that swings for whatever Donnie decides he’s for or against at whatever particular moment. VOILA.....TRUMPISM. TRUMPISM has a foundation of fear plus hate and little else. We’re simply surrounded by TRUMPISM here due to the fear and hate the fools here trade in. There’s still REAL Republicans out there, but if they don’t start reacting to the nonsense they’re seeing, their party is going to come to a rather miserable end. They know it, but they’re up against a Kardashian-like Administration......with the full support of the DumbFuck’s base.

Oh....and about that Nobel Peace Prize Ray was about to bestow on Donnie a few days ago........ THAT alone shows just how pathetic Trump and his base of fear and hate actually are. 9_9

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SaintRay said:

The GOP rules the entire country dumbfuck.

House, Senate and Presidency.

Bullshit!! TRUMPISM isn’t the GOP, you stupid fuck. Why do you think so many Republican politicians are retiring? They want nothing to do with YOU and your ilk.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jb™ said:

The REAL GOP is still there, their problem is they allowed Donnie DumbFuck in there to turn it into some sort of White Nationalist base that swings for whatever Donnie decides he’s for or against at whatever particular moment. VOILA.....TRUMPISM. TRUMPISM has a foundation of fear plus hate and little else. We’re simply surrounded by TRUMPISM here due to the fear and hate the fools here trade in. There’s still REAL Republicans out there, but if they don’t start reacting to the nonsense they’re seeing, their party is going to come to a rather miserable end. They know it, but they’re up against a Kardashian-like Administration......with the full support of the DumbFuck’s base.

That's why there's division amongst the GOP right now. You have the true Republicans versus the Trumpists. The true Republicans are pissed, that an independent like Trump joins their team and is ruining their party for years and years to come. 

The Trumpists....Lord help them. They would eat dirty underwear if Trump tells them to. 😂

19 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Oh....and about that Nobel Peace Prize Ray was about to bestow on Donnie a few days ago........ THAT alone shows just how pathetic Trump and his base of fear and hate actually are. 9_9

The Mueller has a different prize for ol' Donnie. 😂

FB_IMG_1526526514333.jpg

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×