Sign in to follow this  
S4L

New fatty in the division?

10 minutes ago, S4L said:

See! Even he knows he's fat!

It's how he looked at UCLA.  It's how he looked all last year.  It's still how he looks now.

And he still is fast, has great bend, and has a great pressure rate.  6 sacks in 6 games, 10 QB hits, 32 hurries... in about 300 pass rush snaps. 

He's gonna get more like 500 pass rush snaps this season.  10+ sacks coming.

2 minutes ago, Beef said:

It's how he looked at UCLA.  It's how he looked all last year.  It's still how he looks now.

And he still is fast, has great bend, and has a great pressure rate.  6 sacks in 6 games, 10 QB hits, 32 hurries... in about 300 pass rush snaps. 

He's gonna get more like 500 pass rush snaps this season.  10+ sacks coming.

Jesus Christ Beef. 

The dude is not the same weight or shape he was last year. He admits it. Everyone else admits it. Let it go. 

Dudes fat. It's May. Who gives a fuck? It's literally just something to talk about, since there's not shit else, aside from the sale of the Panthers. But who really gives a flying fuck about the Panthers?

• Blow Me 1

3 hours ago, S4L said:

Let's stay on topic. 

How many trips to Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles did Takk make this offseason.

Quite a few more than Beasley's 2017 sack total. 

12 minutes ago, S4L said:

Jesus Christ Beef. 

The dude is not the same weight or shape he was last year. He admits it. Everyone else admits it. Let it go. 

Dudes fat. It's May. Who gives a fuck? It's literally just something to talk about, since there's not shit else, aside from the sale of the Panthers. But who really gives a flying fuck about the Panthers?

LOL, FU, man.  Acting like 10 lbs after a surgery and offseason equates to Fat Albert.

You're takin digs that aren't warranted and you know it.  Not letting you disparage my player with your bold faced exaggerations and rival haterade!

Nope!

8 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Quite a few more than Beasley's 2017 sack total. 

5 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Takk eating breakfast

Image result for fat man eating chicken gif

3 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Post Surgery Ice Cream

1 minute ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Practicing his new sack dance

This from the guy who admitted to being a fatass couch potato.

That's rich, bro.

• Yep 1

11 minutes ago, Beef said:

LOL, FU, man.  Acting like 10 lbs after a surgery and offseason equates to Fat Albert.

You're takin digs that aren't warranted and you know it.  Not letting you disparage my player with your bold faced exaggerations and rival haterade!

Nope!

Fat Albert aint got shit on Fat Takk.

• Gay 1

5 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

I said couch potato, never said I was fat. 

Pretty sure you said you’re like 5’ 250 lbs.

Like a fuckin butterball turkey. 

• LMAO 2

10 minutes ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

Tsk Tsk, we all know you're the 5' midget on here. 

6’0 185.  You all have seen my pictures.

My wife is 5’10, for fuck sake. Did I look shorter than her?

You butthurt little Napolian Complex mother fuckers like to project a lot.  Same shit with mocking my jaw cancer. Somehow turned into ball cancer. Why?  Because you tiny dick little bitches know you’re pussies.

Dude is a fat fuck. 

Quinn is gonna have him running gassers all summer long.

• Yep 1
  • Gay 1

Do my forget that guy who was supposed this be a poor man’s Luke Keuchley, Analzone.

Damn, between Kikadud, Gale$$e, Byrd-turd, Faux-Breaux, and Analzoner, the Saints are fielding the All Hype Team. 

• Gay 1

8 hours ago, Beef said:

6’0 185.  You all have seen my pictures.

My wife is 5’10, for fuck sake. Did I look shorter than her?

You butthurt little Napolian Complex mother fuckers like to project a lot.  Same shit with mocking my jaw cancer. Somehow turned into ball cancer. Why?  Because you tiny dick little bitches know you’re pussies.

Sure Verne Troyer Jr. 

• JB 1

5 hours ago, Beef said:

Do my forget that guy who was supposed this be a poor man’s Luke Keuchley, Analzone.

Damn, between Kikadud, Gale$$e, Byrd-turd, Faux-Breaux, and Analzoner, the Saints are fielding the All Hype Team. 

They almost compare to the ALL-STAR group of Duke Riley, Jalen Collins, Justin Hardy and Brian Poole. 

• LMAO 1
  • JB 1

1 hour ago, ²ᵦﷲSsKݢݢз said:

They almost compare to the ALL-STAR group of Duke Riley, Jalen Collins, Justin Hardy and Brian Poole. 

Not a single one of those players were hyped like Byrd and Kikahaha. Matter of fact, I can only recall one RCer bringing any of them up and that was Wake bummed that Atlanta snagged Hardy.

If y'all gonna claim the HoF for every other player you acquire, be prepared to eat your damn crow when those signings crash and burn. 

• Yep 1
  • JB 1

7 hours ago, Beef said:

Gallete produced in NO. That wasn't hype. Byrd was an all pro before coming. That's not hype either. Breaux had a good season but can't stay healthy. 

I never took any Saints fan serious about Kikaha. Think it was troll bait that you motherfuckers couldn't get enough of. I don't remember the Kuechly comparisons for Anzalone, but he looked like he had some potential before the injury.