Sign in to follow this  
KYS

looking for a trade??

Mike Evans and Ingram are available.  Serious offers please. .

Wr , RB or really good TE..

Check your league notifications... I sent a proposal

I see your trade cheff .. You need to add a WR and take out 1 of my backs and one of yours... 2 for 3  isn't what I'm looking for..

offering Evans and Ingram is like offering 4 pubic hairs and a chewed mass of Big League gum

I see your trade cheff .. You need to add a WR and take out 1 of my backs and one of yours... 2 for 3  isn't what I'm looking for..

You're the one who put up Ingram and Evans... and then had the gall to ask for a serious offer. Mike Evans hasn't put up one damn point all year, and Ingram is part of a shitty RBBC.  You're high if you think anyone's going to straight up trade for that garbage. I'm offering two bonafide starters for three benchers because I need serious depth at those positions.  This is as good as it gets...

Edited by Falconcheff

You're the one who put up Ingram and Evans... and then had the gall to ask for a serious offer. Mike Evans hasn't put up one damn point all year, and Ingram is part of a shitty RBBC.  You're high if you think anyone's going to straight up trade for that garbage. I'm offering two bonafide starters for three benchers because I need serious depth at those positions.  This is as good as it gets...

Ingram has put up more points than Murray ... And let's not play dumb... It's only 2 games ... I can afford to wait on Evans and Winston getting more time together...  He will put up points.. Now Forset is good value  but I'm not giving up a #1 WR and 2 RB's who have potential for him alone.. Which is what you're truly trying to do.. I know Murray is injured ... Stop trying to rob me.. Now Forset for Ingram and Abdula might be do able... But I have to think that over...

Edited by KYS

I clearly stated in my trade offer that it has the potential to be boom or bust for either of us.  Honestly, I didn't know Murray was hurt when I made the offer, but like you said, it's only been two games.  He is a consensus top round RB pick, and has the same potential as Evans.  I'm not trying to rob you; I'm trying to make my team better, same as you.  And I've got shit for RB depth, but I've recently bolstered my WR prospects, so I'll take Murray and Evans off the board if that's what you want; plus I'll be getting Gurlie into the lineup real soon.  

If you want to consider Ingram and Abdullah for Forsett, draw it up and send it over...

You're the one who put Evans on the block and asked for a RB in return... Murray is what I've got...

Take all or part of those two deals, which was the original trade offer... and a fair one at that, all things considered...

Edited by Falconcheff

Mike Evans and Ingram are available.  Serious offers please. .

I'll take Evans off your hands

Nah I'm ride that train out for 2 more weeks..

I got J Stew available for ya
hes bangged up a bit, but hes gonna get a lot of carries for Panthers this yr

My Needs are QB, WR or TE
I will take M Evans or J Edelman str8 up for him

Edited by Shredman

submitted an offer
J Stew for M Evans str8 up....

if you dont want it, decline it, I got 3 Backs on the Block and J Stew is 1 of um....