Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Massive free Tommy Robinson rally in London

16 minutes ago, Aquietguy said:

The text don't lie as to who's clueless.

Exactly

1 hour ago, SyCOLA said:

At a far right rally attended by white nationalists and fascists??  Odds are more were evil racist than not

So EVERYONE at that rally is a white nationalist fascist right ? You KNOW this right ? ....OK then . using your fucked up logic WTF are ALL these people ?

image.png

And what do you label these assholes ?  

image.png

image.png

Just now, Freebird Lives said:

So EVERYONE at that rally is a white nationalist fascist right ? You KNOW this right ? ....OK then . using your fucked up logic WTF are ALL these people ?

image.png

image.png

image.png

Syco’s a scumbag, not worth arguing with him. He thinks we’re all white nationalists even though we’ve given him no reason to believe so. 

2 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

image.png

image.png

image.png

Where did the pictures come from

Just now, Da Bird is da Word said:

Syco’s a scumbag, not worth arguing with him. He thinks we’re all white nationalists even though we’ve given him no reason to believe so. 

It is just insane the mentality....

3 minutes ago, Da Bird is da Word said:

my wife's not putting out tonight because I don't have one.  My mom is though,  I can hear her through the wall 

• LMAO 1

Just now, SyCOLA said:

Where did the pictures come from

Your peaceful ANTIFA and BLM rallys which I take it you got no problem with.....but all conservative white males are Nazis and fascists...ALL OF THEM...this looks more like a Nazi fascist rally to me ....

Shit, they even got the black SS unis....

image.png

image.png

And the black red and white flags....

image.png

1 minute ago, Freebird Lives said:

Your peaceful ANTIFA and BLM rallys which I take it you got no problem with.....but all conservative white males are Nazis and fascists...ALL OF THEM...this looks more like a Nazi fascist rally to me ....

Shit, they even got the black SS unis....

image.png

image.png

And the black red and white flags....

image.png

I don't support antifa, and they're universally condemned.  And I don't have a problem with legitimate blm rallys. 

I never said all white males are nazis and fascists. I was repeating what the article said

"Far-right European figures, including former leader of the English Defence League (EDL) Tommy Robinson, attended a huge demonstration in Warsaw on Poland’s Independence Day. Around 60,000 nationalist and fascist demonstrators attended, in what has been described as one of the largest far-right gatherings in the world"

I didn't just see white people and say they were white nationalists, the way you saw black people looting a store and passed it off as a blm rally. Smh

7 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

I don't support antifa, and they're universally condemned.  And I don't have a problem with legitimate blm rallys. 

I never said all white males are nazis and fascists. I was repeating what the article said

"Far-right European figures, including former leader of the English Defence League (EDL) Tommy Robinson, attended a huge demonstration in Warsaw on Poland’s Independence Day. Around 60,000 nationalist and fascist demonstrators attended, in what has been described as one of the largest far-right gatherings in the world"

I didn't just see white people and say they were white nationalists, the way you saw black people looting a store and passed it off as a blm rally. Smh

Alright, fair enough then.... I guess the lesson learned here is not everyone on the right is a Nazi and not everyone on the left is a subversive communist ....

• Yep 1

He is being sentenced to 66 days in prison for civilian journalism. 

judges are saying he incited potential violence towards child rapists. 

5 minutes ago, VoidedSaint said:

And god bless him for doing so....guy is a fucking hero , England is so totally fucked at this point you can not even speak out against rape gangs.....the snowflakes are doing every thing in their power to impose such ideals here in the USA...

• Yep 1

36 minutes ago, VoidedSaint said:

The Left wants that here so badly, to be able to jail someone for voicing their opinion.

• Yep 3