Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ron Burgundy

Need an NBA forum that posters really visit....

Recommended Posts

Pels starting to put it together. 7-3 over the last 10 games. Defense has improved drastically

Basically you had a team with only one returning starter (Jrue Holiday) so you have a lot of players playing together for the first time with several of them young and 2 rookies seeing significant minutes (3 when Zion gets back). Add to that early injuries and you get the hole they dug themselves

I think the starters have good chemistry right now. I would put Zion with the reserves. Zion, Jaxson Hayes, NAW, Hart, and Moore off the bench would make a really good second squad

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2020 at 1:31 AM, Dago said:

Pels starting to put it together. 7-3 over the last 10 games. Defense has improved drastically

Basically you had a team with only one returning starter (Jrue Holiday) so you have a lot of players playing together for the first time with several of them young and 2 rookies seeing significant minutes (3 when Zion gets back). Add to that early injuries and you get the hole they dug themselves

I think the starters have good chemistry right now. I would put Zion with the reserves. Zion, Jaxson Hayes, NAW, Hart, and Moore off the bench would make a really good second squad

 

Screenshot_20200112-212819_Sports.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2020 at 7:29 PM, Ron Burgundy said:

Meanwhile the Lakers roll without Lebron and AD vs OKC... 

Really?  OKC???

 

Try not to cum too hard when you beat Golden State as well...meanwhile my Nugs are taking down the Mavericks and the Clippers...you know the Clippers, right???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Really?  OKC???

 

Try not to cum too hard when you beat Golden State as well...meanwhile my Nugs are taking down the Mavericks and the Clippers...you know the Clippers, right???

Yes, OKC. WITHOUT AD and Lebron. Last I checked, OKC is a professional basketball team. 

Beat em by 15.

Next up, Cleveland whom is also a pro team: beat em by 29.

Game before the OKC game, we beat the Mavs by 15. 

Seeing a trend? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Yo Burgundy, you watching our boys go to OT?

Great game

I fell asleep, dammit.

Lebron set the tone early in the game.

Glad to see they were able to pull it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

I fell asleep, dammit.

Lebron set the tone early in the game.

Glad to see they were able to pull it out.

It was a very good game, Nuggets had their chances but blew them, Lakers played hard through...will be a great series in the WCF!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

It was a very good game, Nuggets had their chances but blew them, Lakers played hard through...will be a great series in the WCF!

Denver won't make it, at least IMO. 

Who do they have beyond Murray and Jokic? 

Game definitely had a playoff feel to it. 

When a game goes to OT and the team with quite a bit older guys win, it says something. 

That said, I think it would be a decent series but I think it would maybe go 6 games resulting in the Lakers advancing... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kawaii. 

Kind of telling when your former team is on pace to win more games than last season. 

Clippers are being WAY over hyped. 

Oops should have been, "Then. " 

Anyways, Lebron is king and he will show it in the playoffs. He has ALWAYS been better in the playoffs than the regular season. 

Last night vs the Nuggets is what you will see out of Lebron the entire playoffs, if not better. 

Lakers will be world champs. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zion is the truth and the future.

 

That is all.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Dago said:

Zion is the truth and the future.

 

That is all.

10 games is a small sample size, but what we have seen so far is unbelievable!

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pelicans are 5.5 games back from the 8th seed (the Grizzlies current hold that spot). 

Pelicans have the easiest schedule the rest of the season. Memphis has the hardest schedule the rest of the season. 

I think the Pelicans can catch them if Zion keeps playing like this...

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Pelicans are 5.5 games back from the 8th seed (the Grizzlies current hold that spot). 

Pelicans have the easiest schedule the rest of the season. Memphis has the hardest schedule the rest of the season. 

I think the Pelicans can catch them if Zion keeps playing like this...

team has trouble handing the up tempo thing some games leading to a lot of turnovers

they are also just getting to build that chemistry that comes with knowing exactly where your teammates will be at any given moment which is why Lonzo Ball's stats are trending up

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/13/2020 at 1:57 PM, Ron Burgundy said:

Denver won't make it, at least IMO. 

Who do they have beyond Murray and Jokic? 

Game definitely had a playoff feel to it. 

When a game goes to OT and the team with quite a bit older guys win, it says something. 

That said, I think it would be a decent series but I think it would maybe go 6 games resulting in the Lakers advancing... 

 

Well, I can tell you're only watching/believing what the national media says about Denver...

 

What do they have beyond Joker/Murray?

 

Enough to beat Milwaukee at home for only their 3rd home loss all year...by the way, we were on the second night of a B2B after beating Utah the night before...

Enough to win IN UTAH a few nights afterward with only 7 players suited up...btw, we were on the second night of a B2B after handing the Trailblazers their worst loss of the season a night before...

Enough to be 2nd in the West after going through THIS two week schedule leading up to All Star Weekend...

Utah W; Milwaukee W (on the road, B2B);  Detroit L; Portland W; Utah W (on the road, B2B, 7 players total); San Antonio W; Lakers L (in overtime)

 

Nuggets are just a well-coached, solid all-around, team.  Hard to put your finger on, I agree...but make no mistake, this team is going to the Conference Finals...

 

 

See you there...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falconcheff said:

Well, I can tell you're only watching/believing what the national media says about Denver...

 

What do they have beyond Joker/Murray?

 

Enough to beat Milwaukee at home for only their 3rd home loss all year...by the way, we were on the second night of a B2B after beating Utah the night before...

Enough to win IN UTAH a few nights afterward with only 7 players suited up...btw, we were on the second night of a B2B after handing the Trailblazers their worst loss of the season a night before...

Enough to be 2nd in the West after going through THIS two week schedule leading up to All Star Weekend...

Utah W; Milwaukee W (on the road, B2B);  Detroit L; Portland W; Utah W (on the road, B2B, 7 players total); San Antonio W; Lakers L (in overtime)

 

Nuggets are just a well-coached, solid all-around, team.  Hard to put your finger on, I agree...but make no mistake, this team is going to the Conference Finals...

 

 

See you there...

Beat the Bucks in the playoffs? 

Come on dude.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clippers have made the best moves to win   

Including Zubac. Why did the Lakers cut him? 

Going to be a VERY interesting playoff... 

Lebron HAS to impose his will, as he typically does in the playoffs... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...