Sign in to follow this  
S4L

Panfuckingcakes!

8 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Middling guards are not exactly breaking banks....

Id bet he makes 8 figures on this upcoming frr agency. Guys who can play both LG/LT get paid. 

1 minute ago, nola90 said:

Id bet he makes 8 figures on this upcoming frr agency. Guys who can play both LG/LT get paid. 

Yep..... 3 years, 15 million....and nobody wants to see his fat ass at LT if they can help it....

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Not to the Saints fans who actually watch him play. He’s a fucking monster in the run game and more than adequate in the passing game.

If he landed in Free Agency (he won’t) he would be a 1st day signing to a major contract.

Middling talent getting overpaid in free agency.  There's a bold prediction.

• Yep 1
  • Pink Pussy 1

1 hour ago, nola90 said:

Nobody called it a conspiracy. It's just pff being inconsistent like they've been the last few years. 

Lattimore wasn't targetted and had 2 defensive stops (run) a few weeks back. He was graded in the 60s. That's why it's like Wth. 

They've been pretty consistent in grading Peat.  Remember, he is not being evaluated against previous Saints, but rather other current league OGs.

• Pink Pussy 1

The same service has the Saints Oline ranked 5th and the Falcons 13th through the first 12 games.   I guess the big talent disparity I keep reading about is false.

• Yep 2

2 hours ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

They've been pretty consistent in grading Peat.  Remember, he is not being evaluated against previous Saints, but rather other current league OGs.

Yeah, watching the guards of Tennessee get wrecked convinced me that some grades are ridiculously stupid. 

• Yep 2

2 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Yep..... 3 years, 15 million....and nobody wants to see his fat ass at LT if they can help it....

Lol if it's that much I hope he stays! 

• Yep 1

3 hours ago, nola90 said:

Yeah, watching the guards of Tennessee get wrecked convinced me that some grades are ridiculously stupid. 

Hopefully pff is avoiding that kind of snapshot analysis.

• Pink Pussy 1

17 hours ago, st. diehard said:

The same service has the Saints Oline ranked 5th and the Falcons 13th through the first 12 games.   I guess the big talent disparity I keep reading about is false.

Falcons  line are more like 27th......ranking them that high is a fucking joke and they lose all credibility.....

4 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

Falcons  line are more like 27th......ranking them that high is a fucking joke and they lose all credibility.....

We saw Tennessee OL get manhandled routinely and they get all of this praise as a top 5 OL. 

Sometimes these scores are beyond stupid 

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, nola90 said:

We saw Tennessee OL get manhandled routinely and they get all of this praise as a top 5 OL. 

Sometimes these scores are beyond stupid 

Sometimes they play teams with Watt, Clowney and Mercilus.

2 minutes ago, Handsome_Jimmy said:

Sometimes they play teams with Watt, Clowney and Mercilus.

Yeah. Allowed 11 sacks to Baltimore. Allow 4 sacks to Indy. Shit run blocking all season. 

They were good a year ago, even 2 years ago. They're bad this year. 

1 hour ago, nola90 said:

Yeah. Allowed 11 sacks to Baltimore. Allow 4 sacks to Indy. Shit run blocking all season. 

They were good a year ago, even 2 years ago. They're bad this year. 

they allowed 11 sacks to Baltimore and have a better line than we do? Hell, we musta given up 15 sacks to them

• Yep 1

Lmao @ any Falcon fan who wouldn't take Peat on that shit line any day of the week. 

16 minutes ago, S4L said:

Lmao @ any Falcon fan who wouldn't take Peat on that shit line any day of the week. 

You're retarded. Hed still be on the bench, that's how much he sucks. We'd be like...goddamn I hope this nobody motherfucker who is filling in till Andy gets back doesnt get hurt cause all we have left is fat legs

10 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

You're retarded. Hed still be on the bench, that's how much he sucks. We'd be like...goddamn I hope this nobody motherfucker who is filling in till Andy gets back doesnt get hurt cause all we have left is fat legs

I feel your pain through the computer.....

• Yep 1

21 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

Denial. It's all you have left lol.

• Yep 1

On 11/28/2018 at 7:31 PM, SaintRay said:

I adore the Peat haters. 

How is your boo doing this year Ray ? Is he living up to the 10 million you guys are paying him ?

• Yep 1