Sign in to follow this  
SyCOLA

Stock Market on pace for worst December since Great Depression

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/17/worst-start-to-december-for-the-stock-market-since-great-depression.html

ūüėģ

How does one man continue to make it through a 24 hour period without accidentally choking on his own saliva? Or somehow not simultaneously aspirating on his own bodily fluids?

The Fed raised rates ONCE under Obama, and his economy was still shit.

How many times have they raised rates under Trump?

Millions of trees are continually pumping oxygen out into the atmosphere just so you can have the ability to breathe each day. I believe you owe them an apology.

• LMAO 1

23 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

How does one man continue to make it through a 24 hour period without accidentally choking on his own saliva? Or somehow not simultaneously aspirating on his own bodily fluids?

The Fed raised rates ONCE under Obama, and his economy was still shit.

How many times have they raised rates under Trump?

Millions of trees are continually pumping oxygen out into the atmosphere just so you can have the ability to breathe each day. I believe you owe them an apology.

So much stupid in this post

8 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

So much stupid in this post

Stupid is refusing to educate oneself:

https://www.thebalance.com/fed-funds-rate-history-highs-lows-3306135

I didn't know many of the intricacies about finances and the market before, but look at me now. Because I was proactive and took the time to educate myself, I'm shitting all in your mouth.

9 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

Stupid is refusing to educate oneself:

https://www.thebalance.com/fed-funds-rate-history-highs-lows-3306135

I didn't know many of the intricacies about finances and the market before, but look at me now. Because I was proactive and took the time to educate myself, I'm shitting all in your mouth.

Then you should further educate yourself to stop looking so stupid.  And yes, all you're producing is shit

5 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

Then you should further educate yourself to stop looking so stupid.  And yes, all you're producing is shit

Shitting in your mouth with straight up facts that you can't disprove because of their factual nature.

It's coming straight out of my ass flowing into your mouth soft serve.

23 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

Shitting in your mouth with straight up facts that you can't disprove because of their factual nature.

It's coming straight out of my ass flowing into your mouth soft serve.

Lol this stuff doesn't bother me man lol. You pretending I'm unaware of interest rates means nothing.  You're only making yourself look ridiculous.  If you think the current situation with the stock market is simply the Fed raising rates, then you're just showing how simple you are,  and essentially are shitting in your own mouth. 

12 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

Lol this stuff doesn't bother me man lol. You pretending I'm unaware of interest rates means nothing.  You're only making yourself look ridiculous.  If you think the current situation with the stock market is simply the Fed raising rates, then you're just showing how simple you are,  and essentially are shitting in your own mouth. 

Bro. Consumer spending is up. Unemployment down. GDP up.

We no longer have an administration that is forcing the feds to leave borrowing at free money levels to pretend we are going through some huge economic growth. It’s ACTUALLY happening now...

I know you are just trolling. But I also really don’t think you understand anything about economics.

• Yep 1

5 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Bro. Consumer spending is up. Unemployment down. GDP up.

We no longer have an administration that is forcing the feds to leave borrowing at free money levels to pretend we are going through some huge economic growth. It’s ACTUALLY happening now...

I know you are just trolling. But I also really don’t think you understand anything about economics.

You're saying this at the beginning of an economic slowdown, possibly a recession and you'll say it's because the Fed raised rates while failing to see the contradiction you're making?  Dude, dude I also really think you don't understand. 

3 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

You're saying this at the beginning of an economic slowdown, possibly a recession and you'll say it's because the Fed raised rates while failing to see the contradiction you're making?  Dude, dude I also really think you don't understand. 

What the fuck are you talking about economic slow down? What evidence do you have of that? 

I work as the Marketing Director and a Pricing Analyst at a wholesale lender. I promise you I understand...

• Yep 1

1 minute ago, treefiddy said:

What the fuck are you talking about economic slow down? What evidence do you have of that? 

I work as the Marketing Director and a Pricing Analyst at a wholesale lender. I promise you I understand...

lol oh sheeit anyways

economists and financial experts are warning of a possible recession in 2019. Here's one article discussing the possibility 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/raulelizalde/2018/12/17/another-warning-that-a-2019-recession-is-coming/#58557623d8f3

50 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

lol oh sheeit anyways

economists and financial experts are warning of a possible recession in 2019. Here's one article discussing the possibility 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/raulelizalde/2018/12/17/another-warning-that-a-2019-recession-is-coming/#58557623d8f3

Forbes has been writing that same article for over 4 years now homie. Google it...

Of course a recession is going to happen at some fucking point in time. 

Wheres your evidence of economic slow down though my man?

• Yep 1

16 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Forbes has been writing that same article for over 4 years now homie. Google it...

Of course a recession is going to happen at some fucking point in time. 

Wheres your evidence of economic slow down though my man?

Wait what are you saying, that you agree that you agree that we're heading for an economic slowdown but you want me to prove it? or that it wont happen in 2019 but will happen afterwards? The evidence is the indicators that point towards a recession. Bear market, low wages, rate hikes. Actually speaking of rates, the fed is backing down from three rate increases in 2019 to two. Why do you think they're doing that? 

I mean, why even make a fuss over this? We all know the economy is over heated and like you said a recession is imminent. 

3 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Wait what are you saying, that you agree that you agree that we're heading for an economic slowdown but you want me to prove it? or that it wont happen in 2019 but will happen afterwards? The evidence is the indicators that point towards a recession. Bear market, low wages, rate hikes. Actually speaking of rates, the fed is backing down from three rate increases in 2019 to two. Why do you think they're doing that? 

I mean, why even make a fuss over this? We all know the economy is over heated and like you said a recession is imminent. 

What I’m saying is economic slow downs will always happen. It’s inevitable. It’s not happening right now. Wages are up. Growth is up. Unemployment low. Consumer spending at ALL TIME HIGHS.

The stock market has zero to do with predicting an economic up or down swing. The market is 100% reactionary. 

I asked for evidence and you just typed a bunch of nothing. 

• Yep 3

9 hours ago, treefiddy said:

What I’m saying is economic slow downs will always happen. It’s inevitable. It’s not happening right now. Wages are up. Growth is up. Unemployment low. Consumer spending at ALL TIME HIGHS.

The stock market has zero to do with predicting an economic up or down swing. The market is 100% reactionary. 

I asked for evidence and you just typed a bunch of nothing. 

Lol oh ok

On 12/19/2018 at 7:26 PM, treefiddy said:

he has no fucking clue about much of anything man....

thats what happens when you are a pussy hat who lets the woman wear the pants and take care of everything for them....

• Yep 1

24 minutes ago, Shredman said:

he has no fucking clue about much of anything man....

thats what happens when you are a pussy hat who lets the woman wear the pants and take care of everything for them....

lol this isnt hard stuff to understand. unless you're a loser dope head who scrubs shit out of carpets for a living and plays call of duty well into their 50s

• Pink Pussy 1

On 12/20/2018 at 8:21 PM, SyCOLA said:

lol this isnt hard stuff to understand. unless you're a loser dope head who scrubs shit out of carpets for a living and plays call of duty well into their 50s

This is insulting.

• LMAO 1

On 12/20/2018 at 7:28 AM, SyCOLA said:

Lol oh ok

Have we recessioned yet? Gotta check with my expert every day...

• Yep 1

11 minutes ago, treefiddy said:

Have we recessioned yet? Gotta check with my expert every day...

No not yet

I saw a meme that made me laugh.

Ever since the Dems won the house, the stock market has fallen. 

but that's not why it fell and many of us know it. Just thought it was funny. 

• Yep 2

2 hours ago, VoidedSaint said:

I saw a meme that made me laugh.

Ever since the Dems won the house, the stock market has fallen. 

but that's not why it fell and many of us know it. Just thought it was funny. 

There's people like dumbass Beef who actually believe that.  But then you have to do this weird defining sentiment of the masses thing for days like yesterday when there was a huge bounce back.. like.. yea the crash is a result of democrats taking control..but they felt like they could overcome the democratness after contemplating on it for awhile, but they may still succumb to their depressions...