Sign in to follow this  
facelessman07

Most Illegal Aliens Routinely Commit Felonies

On 2/6/2019 at 2:56 PM, SyCOLA said:

Why the fuck are you still talking about itins? I told you they filed with them and you didn't believe me until you obviously looked it up. I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make now. 

I've maintained the same point from the very beginning lol. I'M not taking anything out of the equation.  I'm explaining why it was silly to add it to the equation. 

no you jackass....I said it was irrelevant. I did not look it up BECAUSE IT IS IRRELEVANT 

PEOPLE WHO USE STOLEN/FRAUDULENT SS# DO NOT FILE TAXES. YOUR 'POINT' IS ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS TO THE DISCUSSION EVEN IF IT IS ACCURATE

do you have a problem with basic reading comprehension or do you just put words in my mouth because you are incapable of admitting fault?

LOL! I always say when it comes to liberal leftist it's never about what they tell you. It's what they don't tell you that you should be concerned with. This study says immigrants.  You notice it doesn't say illegal immigrants? So they lump all immigrants together to hide the high rate of crime by illegals. 

• Yep 1