Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
I'm Ron Burgundy?

Man of his word

Recommended Posts

Let's be honest here, who exactly is living rent free here?  I don't see Ray starting threads about you.

giphy.gif

  • Yep 2
  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Let's be honest here, who exactly is living rent free here?  I don't see Ray starting threads about you.

giphy.gif

Pucker up, Ray's bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Let's be honest here, who exactly is living rent free here?  I don't see Ray starting threads about you.

giphy.gif

you also don't see Ray crying about the mean people on this board and whining about it on TATF

Me: Mash did the most bitchmade thing ever with that Chick Fil A shit

Ron: Hold my beer

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Pucker up, Ray's bitch.

Look who's talking. Your ass has been passed around RC like a kiddie rapist in prison.

First it was Jim and Free, they must have went in dry at the same time because you bolted outta here, vowing never to return.  I guess your ass healed and you decided to take a trip down memory lane on TATF, the only problem was nobody gave a single fuck about your opinion and basically ignored your hourly attention seeking threads. So you decided to make your triumphant return to RC(I guess getting smacked down on the daily is better than being invisible)

Only to find you're still  the bitch made, thin skinned, cry-fuck you were when you left the first time, this thread proves that beyond a shadow of doubt. 

 

 

 

  • LMAO 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Look who's talking. Your ass has been passed around RC like a kiddie rapist in prison.

First it was Jim and Free, they must have went in dry and at the same time because you bolted outta here, vowing never to return.  I guess you ass healed and you decided to take a trip down memory lane on TATF, the only problem was nobody gave a single fuck about your opinion and basically ignored your hourly attention seeking threads. So you decided to make your triumphant return to RC(I guess getting smacked down on the daily is better than being invisible)

Only to find you're still  the bitch made, thin skinned, cry-fuck you were when you left the first time, this thread proves that beyond a shadow of doubt. 

 

 

 

friday-damn-large.jpg

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ray still owes me 200 words of TRUE Falcon love...instead he throws up a part plagiarized , part trolling the Falcons shit post.  He is no better than Dabirdword ….😠 

  • Yep 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Pass Interference 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Look who's talking. Your ass has been passed around RC like a kiddie rapist in prison.

First it was Jim and Free, they must have went in dry and at the same time because you bolted outta here, vowing never to return.  I guess you ass healed and you decided to take a trip down memory lane on TATF, the only problem was nobody gave a single fuck about your opinion and basically ignored your hourly attention seeking threads. So you decided to make your triumphant return to RC(I guess getting smacked down on the daily is better than being invisible)

Only to find you're still  the bitch made, thin skinned, cry-fuck you were when you left the first time, this thread proves that beyond a shadow of doubt. 

 

 

 

I'll take your impression of me over sucking Ray's dick any day of the week, punk bitch.

 

Thanks for keeping tabs (talk about living rent free) lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Dago said:

you also don't see Ray crying about the mean people on this board and whining about it on TATF

Me: Mash did the most bitchmade thing ever with that Chick Fil A shit

Ron: Hold my beer

Explain why your butt-buddy lied.

You know, since you made a huge fuckin deal when you thought I was lying about something?

I got receipts, bitch. First post in this thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

Let's be honest here, who exactly is living rent free here?  I don't see Ray starting threads about you.

giphy.gif

Ron is paying rent and has paid first and last month's already.

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Apparently I live rent free in your head too

Related image

Just remember rent is due by the 5th.

  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

Ray still owes me 200 words of TRUE Falcon love...instead he throws up a part plagiarized , part trolling the Falcons shit post.  He is no better than Dabirdword ….😠 

This is true, @SaintRay when you gonna produce?

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

I'll take your impression of me over sucking Ray's dick any day of the week, punk bitch.

 

Thanks for keeping tabs (talk about living rent free) lmao

Here's another 'tab' I kept....

Ron's Melt.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Explain why your butt-buddy lied.

You know, since you made a huge fuckin deal when you thought I was lying about something?

I got receipts, bitch. First post in this thread.

You sound like a teenage girl right now, Jesus dude have some self respect.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

You sound like a teenage girl right now, Jesus dude have some self respect.

You're so clever, aren't you? 

Go suck a Saints dick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

You're so clever, aren't you? 

Go suck a Saints dick. 

Does your wife get upset when you raid her tampons?

  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I'm Ron Burgundy? said:

Teenage girl? Your stalking seems that maybe you should look in the mirror. 

Says the guy who is keeping track of my likes. What a fucking loser.🙄

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MVCrook said:

tenor.gif

I'm just taking care of my boy Ray's light work while he's away.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×