Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SaintRay

Falcons better hurry up

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, SaintRay said:

He’ll break his foot again before that.

Watch what you say, Karma has already bitten you for two years running. You are working toward three I take it...talking THIS kine  bullshit, it just might be Thomas that ends up with the broken foot....keep it up....keep it up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, SaintRay said:

He’ll break his foot again before that.

Brees, along with the next two saints qbs will be out of the league before julio is done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Brees, along with the next two saints qbs will be out of the league before julio is done

Unless AB ponies up some serious new coin, Julio will finish his career elsewhere.

  • Pass Interference 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JJ is a big, strong guy. Even if his speed declines, if he learns to master the art of bodying up the DBs which are pretty much always smaller than he is, he could at the very least be an incredible possession receiver.

JJ is so talented that I don't know why he isn't targeted like 80% of passes, even with double teams, dude is just so freaking big, you gotta like your chances. His red zone woes befuddle me as well. But I am not a coach and there must be something I am missing.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Unless AB ponies up some serious new coin, Julio will finish his career elsewhere.

The SaintRay kiss of failure.  Thanks for ensuring that julio will never leave atlanta

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

JJ is a big, strong guy. Even if his speed declines, if he learns to master the art of bodying up the DBs which are pretty much always smaller than he is, he could at the very least be an incredible possession receiver.

JJ is so talented that I don't know why he isn't targeted like 80% of passes, even with double teams, dude is just so freaking big, you gotta like your chances. His red zone woes befuddle me as well. But I am not a coach and there must be something I am missing.

I think the woes are overblown. I wonder if there's a red zone drops stat that could shed some light on it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×