Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shredman

my Take

Recommended Posts

on Jussie

 

even exposing the hoax , they are hiding the motive

and only a moron would believe otherwise

 

dude makes 65K an episode on Empire, he also has a record deal, and rubs elbows with the likes of Obama and other Power Players in The Dem Party, and was a Made man in Hollywood, not only is he black, but Gay.... dude can show up for a lunch and get a 6 digit Check ...

 

 

yet we are suppose to believe he did this for attention and a  bigger paycheck ?????

 

how stupid do they think ppl are ????

 

its clear to me why it was done ,

Hatred

Hatred of The President , and anyone who voted for him

 

 

shame

the dude is a very talented , but so weak minded ,  he let the msm and their  dem masters hatred of this President , ruin his very promising career ,

 

maybe he will write a book in a few years when his money runs out , and tell the truth about why he did it, maybe in Jail he will become man enough to say, i did this to try and hurt The President of The United States and all who support him , maybe he will say i was mislead , by all the 24 /7 vile Hatred i surrounded myself with in my world , knowing that there is not 1 Policy this President has established that matches the person they say they hate , yet cant say why they hate him ,  but probably not , for the Communist and Socialist that now infest the Dem Party , he will probably be treated as a Hero when he gets out , because he took one for the team ....

 

that wont be the case for the Coast Guard Crazy , no1 is gonna buy his book , and no1 in the Republican Party is gonna be there with open arms when he gets out ...

 

 

both are guilty of the same Crime

Hatred

 

only 1 party will embrace that hatred .... Watch

 

 

 

 

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shredman said:

on Jussie

 

even exposing the hoax , they are hiding the motive

and only a moron would believe otherwise

 

dude makes 65K an episode on Empire, he also has a record deal, and rubs elbows with the likes of Obama and other Power Players in The Dem Party, and was a Made man in Hollywood, not only is he black, but Gay.... dude can show up for a lunch and get a 6 digit Check ...

 

 

yet we are suppose to believe he did this for attention and a  bigger paycheck ?????

 

how stupid do they think ppl are ????

 

its clear to me why it was done ,

Hatred

Hatred of The President , and anyone who voted for him

 

 

shame

the dude is a very talented , but so weak minded ,  he let the msm and their  dem masters hatred of this President , ruin his very promising career ,

 

maybe he will write a book in a few years when his money runs out , and tell the truth about why he did it, maybe in Jail he will become man enough to say, i did this to try and hurt The President of The United States and all who support him , maybe he will say i was mislead , by all the 24 /7 vile Hatred i surrounded myself with in my world , knowing that there is not 1 Policy this President has established that matches the person they say they hate , yet cant say why they hate him ,  but probably not , for the Communist and Socialist that now infest the Dem Party , he will probably be treated as a Hero when he gets out , because he took one for the team ....

 

that wont be the case for the Coast Guard Crazy , no1 is gonna buy his book , and no1 in the Republican Party is gonna be there with open arms when he gets out ...

 

 

both are guilty of the same Crime

Hatred

 

only 1 party will embrace that hatred .... Watch

 

 

 

 

Everyone is shitting all over this guy... what the fuck are you talking about??? Take one for the team?? He made things a million times worse for real victims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

Everyone is shitting all over this guy... what the fuck are you talking about??? Take one for the team?? He made things a million times worse for real victims.

Even civil rights leaders are calling for his prosecution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Everyone is shitting all over this guy.

Pretty much this, although I did hear a CNN contributor blame Trump(nothing new)

  • Yep 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Everyone is shitting all over this guy... what the fuck are you talking about??? Take one for the team?? He made things a million times worse for real victims.

real victims like this guy ???

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dago said:

Even civil rights leaders are calling for his prosecution

 

 

they are just pissed he got Caught

 

they wanted it to be true, just like they have wanted every other fake ass news story to be true..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shredman said:

real victims like this guy ???

 

 

That guy is a shithead no doubt, but these kids gotta realize when the promote Conservative values in a Liberal hotbed like UCB, you better be prepared to defend yourself. It sucks, but that's where we are as a country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DD: OG said:

Pretty much this, although I did hear a CNN contributor blame Trump(nothing new)

Don Lemon is still slobbering all over Smollett's knob. 

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shredman said:

real victims like this guy ???

 

 

They won't expel that piece of shit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shredman said:

real victims like this guy ???

 

 

Any victim of a hate crime that's going to be extra scrutinized after being attacked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yet, NOT a word outta you white nationalist scumbags about the white supremacist Coast Guard lieutenant arrested for domestic terrorism. It’s okay as long as it’s Democrat’s, liberals, progressives and non whites and non Christians being murdered. 

There are pussies then there is your Alt-Right Central.

  • LMAO 1
  • JB 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jb™ said:

Yet, NOT a word outta you white nationalist scumbags about the white supremacist Coast Guard lieutenant arrested for domestic terrorism. It’s okay as long as it’s Democrat’s, liberals, progressives and non whites and non Christians being murdered. 

There are pussies then there is your Alt-Right Central.

Oh he's already been dismissed as a lone wolf crazy.  The thing is more and more of these wolves keep popping up thanks to the same propaganda that's rotting shreds brain 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

statistically right wing nut jobs commit the most terrorist acts 

they need to be investigating every person in that guy's life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Don Lemon is still slobbering all over Smollett's knob. 

If it wasn't Smollett's knob, it would be somebody else's knob. Dude is a screaming fag.

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Yet, NOT a word outta you white nationalist scumbags about the white supremacist Coast Guard lieutenant arrested for domestic terrorism. It’s okay as long as it’s Democrat’s, liberals, progressives and non whites and non Christians being murdered. 

There are pussies then there is your Alt-Right Central.

Yet NOT a word outta YOU condemning Smollett, you fucking intolerant, liberal scumbag.

  • Yep 1
  • LMAO 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SyCOLA said:

Any victim of a hate crime that's going to be extra scrutinized after being attacked. 

 

 

funny how cnn, msnbc, wp, nyt, vox, all the outlets who were outraged about a fake attack, just completely ignore a real one ...

 

why ????

 

only a fool would say they are not in the tank for Liberal scumbags , and will Lie, cheat , spin, obstruct, divide ....anything, to push their fake narrative about how much they care ...lmfao

 

they only want free speech, when its their own

they only want to report hate crimes and politically motivated Violence , when its against them , it dont matter that they are guilty of 90% of it over the last 3 years

they only want to call it Racism and bigotry , as a talking point, even tho its a party filled with anti Semitic racist , and a Disdain for all str8 white men

Millionaires pushing socialism and talking about how unfair the wage gap is, yet we dont see them offering to Cough up 1/2 their money to help   

Democrats have become the lowest form of Scum on this Planet , and thats saying a lot on a planet filled with scumbags....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jb™ said:

Yet, NOT a word outta you white nationalist scumbags about the white supremacist Coast Guard lieutenant arrested for domestic terrorism. It’s okay as long as it’s Democrat’s, liberals, progressives and non whites and non Christians being murdered. 

There are pussies then there is your Alt-Right Central.

That would require some introspection. That guy's manifesto wasn't too different from your run of the mill Shred post.

It's hilarious to me how much of the conservative intelligentsia has been full of nonstop, openly violent fantasies about civil war and killing immigrants and mooslems ever since Obama won, but now that the pendulum has swung back and we're seeing a similarly radical strand from a socialist, left perspective regarding class struggle, they're clutching their pearls. Listen, you either love the second amendment, or you don't. Don't be all pissy and angsty now that the liberal moment is over and the myth of a politics above ideology and without enemies is over. You guys spent years pointing out all of the contradictions in the liberal worldview, but now that their moment is over, you're upset?

Just look at Obama's presidency through the eyes of Fox News. Obama was a centrist, generally conservative, milquetoast, lukewarm ass president. He didn't move the needle anywhere significant. But because he was a black man, and he wasn't a conservative, you guys called him a communist, mooslem nazi socialist for years on end. You completely removed all the taboos of American culture surrounding being a socialist by bastardizing what it meant. 

Now look at our moment in 2019. The most popular president candidate is an open democratic socialist. The house is full of promising young politicians unafraid to tell the truth about what they believe. Who's fault is that? Yours! Partially. During, and following the Cold War, being a socialist/communist was a death sentence to anyone in the American politic. That's why we saw liberalism rise in popularity. The idea of a free market, but with socially progressive leanings. But when 2008 hit, you accused the most bland, non-reformist president ever of being the next coming of Mao. Simply because he was black and therefore, scary. And what happened because of that? You moved that overton window. Your lunacy made America completely numb to being scared of the hammer and sickle.

The other main reason for the socialist resurgence, of course, being that our income inequality is higher than ever, and following decades of pointless wars and an economic crash, the American people are fed up with having to bare the blunt of the pain for the problems solely caused by their ruling class. I'd love to ask John Bolton to his face if Iraq's oil was worth his useless family losing their inheritance to the greater good, because within their decisions is where the "problem" lies.

It's a trend throughout history. Every winning political movement has a set of enemies that need to be destroyed. Reactionaries see their enemies as people who look different than them and that want a society that is more just. Serious left wing movements see their enemies as the rich bloodsuckers who have slurped this earth dry of wealth and resources all for themselves, leaving a vast underclass in the wake of their capitalist-driven greed. 

Just know that when you defend billionaires, and you raise hell about higher taxes and re-distributive policy, you're not being some pragmatic or great thinker. You're being a lecherous bootlicker sucking the cock of a class of elites who would spit on you, take your wages and your healthcare and spend it all on gold toilets and cocaine benders without caring whether or not your family can make it to the end of month. Unless you're shilling for million and billionaires while being one yourself, to which I say, you better play it safe and move your ill-gotten gains offshore now. Because by about August 2021 you're going to find them in the bank of a national healthcare system that will work to get coverage for all people. How awful will that be?

So yeah..you guys threw fits for years about how you wanted to shoot up California in a civil war or some shit simply because we had a black president, but now all of sudden you're telling me a much more righteous violence against the ruling class and ranks of reactionaries that have ruined our society is a bad thing? I'm not buying it. Toughen up cupcakes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shredman said:

 

 

funny how cnn, msnbc, wp, nyt, vox, all the outlets who were outraged about a fake attack, just completely ignore a real one ...

 

why ????

 

only a fool would say they are not in the tank for Liberal scumbags , and will Lie, cheat , spin, obstruct, divide ....anything, to push their fake narrative about how much they care ...lmfao

 

they only want free speech, when its their own

they only want to report hate crimes and politically motivated Violence , when its against them , it dont matter that they are guilty of 90% of it over the last 3 years

they only want to call it Racism and bigotry , as a talking point, even tho its a party filled with anti Semitic racist , and a Disdain for all str8 white men

Millionaires pushing socialism and talking about how unfair the wage gap is, yet we dont see them offering to Cough up 1/2 their money to help   

Democrats have become the lowest form of Scum on this Planet , and thats saying a lot on a planet filled with scumbags....

How do you know what they report. You're just making shit up cause you're insane.  There's no way you watch and read every second of content from these sources.  Fucking knock it off. Your idiotic rhetoric is dangerous cause there's other impressionable dopes like you who will believe anything

  • Yep 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SyCOLA said:

How do you know what they report. You're just making shit up cause you're insane.  There's no way you watch and read every second of content from these sources.  Fucking knock it off. Your idiotic rhetoric is dangerous cause there's other impressionable dopes like you who will believe anything

 

 

i know the fake ass jussie story was covered 24/7

 

and i get insta feeds on my xbox from all mainstream media, only one talking about this real attack, one we have live video proof of is Fox....

 

post me a link of msnbc coverage of it ...lmfao

 

everything i said is 100% true, and everyone knows it

 

Fact is you are the one who believes everything you are told, by known liars and water carriers for the dnc....

 

i believe what i see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still waiting on that link from msnbc ....

they are so unbiased and all , i actually searched for a link from the msm, only fox had 1 , matter of fact , they didnt have ANY stories of what has went on at berkely the last 3 yrs lmfao ....

 

bash the innocent and cover for the guilty

its who they are... and most of America know it , as shown by their Approval Ratings

 

this was from 2016, before all their breaking bombshells that were proven to be Fake News, mass firings and retractions , before Kav, Covington kids and Jussie

https://news.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Yet NOT a word outta YOU condemning Smollett, you fucking intolerant, liberal scumbag.

Smollett's a complete dirtbag. He set equality for all back years. On the other hand, how many people, white or black were on his list of conservative racist pieces of shit like you? NONE?

 

Huh, Imagine that.9_9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jb™ said:

Smollett's a complete dirtbag. He set equality for all back years. On the other hand, how many people, white or black were on his list of conservative racist pieces of shit like you? NONE?

 

Huh, Imagine that.9_9

 

giphy.gif

  • LMAO 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SyCOLA said:

Oh he's already been dismissed as a lone wolf crazy.  The thing is more and more of these wolves keep popping up thanks to the same propaganda that's rotting shreds brain 

LMFAO.....oh no, he is part of the 65 million Trumpian Nazi , Confederate , Fascist militia....no one dismissed him. ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shredman said:

 

 

i know the fake ass jussie story was covered 24/7

 

and i get insta feeds on my xbox from all mainstream media, only one talking about this real attack, one we have live video proof of is Fox....

 

post me a link of msnbc coverage of it ...lmfao

 

everything i said is 100% true, and everyone knows it

 

Fact is you are the one who believes everything you are told, by known liars and water carriers for the dnc....

 

i believe what i see

Jussie is a well known celebrity on a hit tv show.. you're whining cause there wasn't full blown coverage of a idiot punching another idiot?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...