Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Federal government spends $4.6M on crab and lobster tails in a month: Report

This should piss off every one of you royally. I am disappointed that Trump has not cracked down on shit like this.  He promised when elected to do away with shit like this, I was hoping he would create a position for a czar of government waste to weed shit like this out. 

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/federal-government-spends-4-6m-on-crab-and-lobster-tails-in-a-month-report

And as taxpayers we have nearly zero options to stop this shit.

This is why I hate politicians, all of them.

• Yep 1

Steak and fucking Lobster. Then you got all these media assholes dogging Trump for his burger feast. THAT HE PAID FOR OUT HIS OWN POCKET !   Go figure...

• Yep 1

And i look at every mother fucker on this site who takes a side politically and ask you how you can after reading this.

A vote for any of the establishment is a vote for fucking the American people

3 hours ago, Dago said:

And i look at every mother fucker on this site who takes a side politically and ask you how you can after reading this.

A vote for any of the establishment is a vote for fucking the American people

Lesser of the evils for me pure and simple....shit, I used to be a Dem until they went batshit crazy. Trump is the closest thing we have ever had to an outlier....like I said, there needs to be some kind of czar over this crab and lobster type shit.

There is absolutely no doubt that the Republican party, at this point in time, and despite it's many flaws, is 1000% better than the shit the donkeys are serving up.

1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

Lesser of the evils for me pure and simple....shit, I used to be a Dem until they went batshit crazy. Trump is the closest thing we have ever had to an outlier....like I said, there needs to be some kind of czar over this crab and lobster type shit.

There is absolutely no doubt that the Republican party, at this point in time, and despite it's many flaws, is 1000% better than the shit the donkeys are serving up.

They are still a part of taking $4.6 million every month of our money to eat steak and lobster

6 hours ago, Dago said:

They are still a part of taking $4.6 million every month of our money to eat steak and lobsterLesser of the evils for me pure and simple

I get that , but again, when I am presented with a bucket of shit and a bucket of piss as my only realistic alternatives, I'll take the bucket of piss....