Sign in to follow this  
GOAT POTUS

Damn guys! It's been 9 days and no sign of most of our resident dotnet lunatic liberals...

I wouldn't be opposed to hiring a Special Counsel to investigate the cause of their disappearance.

• LMAO 2

2 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

I wouldn't be opposed to hiring a Special Counsel to investigate the cause of their disappearance.

I know a guy who needs a job...

GettyImages_95894424.0-1024x683.jpg

• Yep 2
  • LMAO 2

JB can't save face by showing up.

He spent nearly 2 years telling everyone Mueller would force the impeachment process while dragging Trump out of the White House in handcuffs.

• Yep 2

42 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

JB can't save face by showing up.

He spent nearly 2 years telling everyone Mueller would force the impeachment process while dragging Trump out of the White House in handcuffs.

No doubt Mueller is a big villain now and he will be latching on to little Adam Schitt as his new best boo....😂

• LMAO 1

1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

No doubt Mueller is a big villain now and he will be latching on to little Adam Schitt as his new best boo....😂

They're still backing Mueller, they just changed the narrative from collusion, collusion, collusion to obstruction, obstruction, obstruction.

• Yep 1

3 hours ago, DD: OG said:

They're still backing Mueller, they just changed the narrative from collusion, collusion, collusion to obstruction, obstruction, obstruction.

They be going after Barr next....

53 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

These motherfuckers are toast LMAO.....xD

They'll be back once the next manufactured scandal breaks.

• Yep 2

I'm left to believe JB understands what a fucking moron he looks like after 2 years of making stupid proclamations of Trump heading to prison.

So it's easier to simply walk away than show his idiocy any further than he already has.

Syco is hiding behind an alt.

• Yep 1

Tomorrow will be 3 full weeks since the Mueller Report made jb and Syco spontaneously combust. 

10 minutes ago, GOAT POTUS said:

Tomorrow will be 3 full weeks since the Mueller Report made jb and Syco spontaneously combust. 

Idiot turds ….

• Yep 2

On 4/8/2019 at 12:33 AM, GOAT POTUS said:

Did old jb and Syco pull a Thelma and Louise?!

• Yep 1

4 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

3 full weeks and still no sign of the dotnet pink pussyhat wearers. 

facebook is the same way...... i have 5k friends on there , i use to just have to ignore my feed with all the Trump Haters , every day is some bullshit story , now its like crickets....

maybe they have started to figure out they have been lied  to, manipulated, and brainwashed by a bunch of Scumbags, who dont give a flying fuck about them , all they care about is re taking Power and turning this country into a wasteland ..... 

• Yep 2

26 minutes ago, Shredman said:

facebook is the same way...... i have 5k friends on there , i use to just have to ignore my feed with all the Trump Haters , every day is some bullshit story , now its like crickets....

maybe they have started to figure out they have been lied  to, manipulated, and brainwashed by a bunch of Scumbags, who dont give a flying fuck about them , all they care about is re taking Power and turning this country into a wasteland ..... 

Those idiots fell hook, line and sinker for the Russia collusion lie that was being spoon fed to them. 

Here's another lie that they fell for:

For the past 2 years that's all we've heard from the left is that there is no border crisis and Trump is an idiot for propagating that idea. 

Then this week you have all of the leftist media coming out with reports about how there is suddenly a border crisis.

It's fucking insane. 

On 4/3/2019 at 2:44 PM, SaintRay said:

I'm left to believe JB understands what a fucking moron he looks like after 2 years of making stupid proclamations of Trump heading to prison.

So it's easier to simply walk away than show his idiocy any further than he already has.

Syco is hiding behind an alt.

Kinda like Dabird ? ..xD

• Yep 2