Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Best thing about living in Florida

4 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

We are already swimming !   So fuck all you Northern bitches, you know who you are ….xD

image.png

Cool story bro, make sure you tell it again during your next hurricane. 

2 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

Cool story bro, make sure you tell it again during your next hurricane. 

The last one I cleaned about 10 large tarps of sticks and leaves out of the dam pool....and that was just a kiss, we have been grazed twice the last 3 years when they predicted a direct hit. Talk about luck...

6 hours ago, GOAT POTUS said:

LOL, no , but I found a little snake in it once, and a huge crawdad …..that crawdad was a bitch to net it, those little fuckers can really move !

• LMAO 1

Pool looks nice. Its not quite warm enough here just yet. Pool is still lower/mid 70’s.

• Yep 1

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Pool looks nice. Its not quite warm enough here just yet. Pool is still lower/mid 70’s.

That pic was taken at twilite when it really started cooling off, we had just got out and settled in to drink and grill by the firepit...love this time of year, but down here does not last long until is straight into the 6 month hell of summer... 

You NOLER s should be right behind us here shortly ! 

1 hour ago, Falconcheff said:

I see your swimming in 90 degrees, and I raise you...

20190412_140840.jpg

Hot tubbing in the snow...

With tomato cages outside. Lol

• LMAO 1

20190412_140840.jpg

You are indoors.....dafk ? 

48 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

We had an outdoor tub at a previous home. It was glorious tubbing in the cold.

• Yep 2

8 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

This is Colorado...screened patio room with window inserts.  I keep the windows in around the tub and leave them out the rest of the room.  Helps keep the wind down while still enjoying the atmosphere of outside tubbing.  Ray's right...glorious sitting in 104 degree water while it snows all around you...

• Yep 1

21 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

20190412_140840.jpg

Which bathhouse is that?

• LMAO 1

On 4/12/2019 at 4:15 PM, Falconcheff said:

20190412_140840.jpg

Looks like you got a big compound there bro....love the old style pump handle by the way, I want to get one of those for my well , when the end times come I will have clean water. How much land you got out there ? ...

On 4/13/2019 at 5:07 PM, Freebird Lives said:

Looks like you got a big compound there bro....love the old style pump handle by the way, I want to get one of those for my well , when the end times come I will have clean water. How much land you got out there ? ...

75 acres in the mountains; plus a corner lot home in town (the one in the pictures) with a rental house (on the right in the pics) and a stream in the back there just before you get to the trees...

That pump handle spigot is for cold weather use...it vacuums the water back down the line, underground, to prevent freezing when you push it down/off...

75 acres in the mountains; plus a corner lot home in town (the one in the pictures) with a rental house (on the right in the pics) and a stream in the back there just before you get to the trees...

That pump handle spigot is for cold weather use...it vacuums the water back down the line, underground, to prevent freezing when you push it down/off...

Wow man, that is truly awesome, they ain't making no more dirt....it is beautiful there, been thru Colorado a few times and saw The Who at CU stadium in Boulder. Was incredible with a full moon over the mountains, smoking Northern Lights laced with shrooms and watching The Who play Acid Queen live LOL ...kudos to you on your success .

On 4/8/2019 at 9:37 AM, Freebird Lives said:

We are already swimming !   So fuck all you Northern bitches, you know who you are ….xD

image.png

Go fuck yourself . 

Nice setup tho .