Sign in to follow this  
Freebird Lives

Want to see why Georgia is starting to turn blue ?

All it takes is a single city to turn an entire state....look at this map and what do you see ?  Soon, Texas, Florida, even North Carolina will be at the tipping point. Better start buying more bullets and canned food.

D4DV-s0WAAYLKtl.jpg

16 minutes ago, Freebird Lives said:

All it takes is a single city to turn an entire state....look at this map and what do you see ?  Soon, Texas, Florida, even North Carolina will be at the tipping point. Better start buying more bullets and canned food.

D4DV-s0WAAYLKtl.jpg

It's not like they are voting or anything.🙄

Sometimes things have to get worse before they’ll get better.

The general population will get sick of it.

9 minutes ago, DD: OG said:

It's not like they are voting or anything.🙄

Nope, they are unable to get drivers licenses or get SS cards either...xD

• Yep 1

6 minutes ago, facelessman07 said:

Sometimes things have to get worse before they’ll get better.

The general population will get sick of it.

Sure hope you right amigo.....

Disagree, we live among bleeding-heart pussies everywhere. Especially in the larger urban areas. These lefties will fight for relaxed borders and benefits for Dreamers.

Its going to take a major event where many are hurt or an economic collapse to flip these people.

14 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Disagree, we live among bleeding-heart pussies everywhere. Especially in the larger urban areas. These lefties will fight for relaxed borders and benefits for Dreamers.

Its going to take a major event where many are hurt or an economic collapse to flip these people.

Why not do anything for the Dream Act people?

5 minutes ago, Dago said:

Why not do anything for the Dream Act people?

The bill failed. 

And at this point, unless an immigrant enters legally, I’m against it and all other forms of illegal entry. 

Sorry, but I’m hardcore against illegal immigrants. It’s a serious problem in our country.

31 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Disagree with what ?

20 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

The bill failed. 

And at this point, unless an immigrant enters legally, I’m against it and all other forms of illegal entry. 

Sorry, but I’m hardcore against illegal immigrants. It’s a serious problem in our country.

I am against illegal entry as well. I am also against rounding up a bunch of people who didnt choose to break a law and  who are American in all but name since they have grown up in our schools and society.

Rounding them up and shipping them out and destroying their lives is bullshit. There is a difference between holding an adult responsible for their actions and a child. Our legal system makes that distinction in the majority of cases 

1 hour ago, Freebird Lives said:

Disagree with what ?

That the “general population” will get sick of it.

• Yep 1

22 minutes ago, SaintRay said:

Would you consider Cher a "bleeding-heart pussy?"

IMG-20190414-191205.jpg

Sooner or later, most people will begin to see that the emperor is wearing no clothes. 

• Yep 2

1 hour ago, SaintRay said:

Very many won't, but I do think the Lib brainwash blitz is starting to lose steam...but yea, the hardcore shitheads like JB will never change, you right about that ….

Getting voting rights to Georgia’s large black population might also have something to do with that. There’s a reason kemp was stopping busses of registered voters.

13 minutes ago, Willy Mo said:

Getting voting rights to Georgia’s large black population might also have something to do with that. There’s a reason kemp was stopping busses of registered voters.

LOL, as if blacks have ever had any trouble voting since the Lester Maddox days ….as if Atlanta mayors have not been black since Maynard in the early 70s....I guess that is because the black vote was suppressed ...xD   My god you are a broken and screechy record ….

160111_max.jpg

• Yep 2

2 hours ago, Freebird Lives said:

LOL, as if blacks have ever had any trouble voting since the Lester Maddox days ….as if Atlanta mayors have not been black since Maynard in the early 70s....I guess that is because the black vote was suppressed ...xD   My god you are a broken and screechy record ….

160111_max.jpg

But, but blacks can't afford the $15 identification cost...