Sign in to follow this  
Aaron Murray

Julio Jones absent for the start of Falcons workouts

gettyimages-1057286820-e1541365130161.jp

Getty Images

Julio Jones absent for the start of Falcons workouts

Darin Gantt

Once again, Julio Jones is looking for an upgraded contract.

Once again, the Falcons wide receiver is not there for the start of the team’s offseason program.

According to Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com, Jones is not in the building, but it is “not a concern, either.”

Jones didn’t show up until later last year either, after the Falcons gave him a pre-training camp bump in pay.

He’s looking for another one now, though he said recently he wasn’t looking to become the highest-paid receiverin the game.

Jones said he plans to be on hand when it’s mandatory, and the Falcons have seemed comfortable with that in the past.

• Yep 1

Same thing happened last year, I ain't worried one bit. He'll get paid.

16 minutes ago, VoidedSaint said:

Doesn't he sit out every year?

He should. 

1 hour ago, VoidedSaint said:

Doesn't he sit out every year?

only for when he is crying about his contract. which was last year and this year. 

19 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I think you should be banned because you only post to stir things up. You've made thread after thread about Julio and have derailed many more with your hate for Julio. I can see @FalconFanSince1970's opinion and I'm fine with it, but you go way overboard. 

Not to mention the fact you constantly insult other poster's who disagree with you. I've seen guys here get banned for calling someone dumb but you're allowed to tell people they sniff markers, lick colorful paper, etc? 

@DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry @PK Manley

Why do other posters get punished but he gets to go off on everyone who disagrees with him? Does this mean the rest of us can start insulting each other too? Cause if that's the case I'm fine with it.

5b8c14a2200000360837b1fa.png?cache=gktxt

• Yep 3
  • LMAO 1

@MVCrook freaking took the global award over there with that image.  

44 minutes ago, Aaron Murray said:
  19 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

I think you should be banned because you only post to stir things up. You've made thread after thread about Julio and have derailed many more with your hate for Julio. I can see @FalconFanSince1970's opinion and I'm fine with it, but you go way overboard. 

Not to mention the fact you constantly insult other poster's who disagree with you. I've seen guys here get banned for calling someone dumb but you're allowed to tell people they sniff markers, lick colorful paper, etc? 

@DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry @PK Manley

Why do other posters get punished but he gets to go off on everyone who disagrees with him? Does this mean the rest of us can start insulting each other too? Cause if that's the case I'm fine with it.

5b8c14a2200000360837b1fa.png?cache=gktxt

• Yep 1

Man, it's so easy to get them upset.  I told someone to stop smelling the markers and a total different poster flipped out with wanting to bash me about my brain tumor.  

1 hour ago, MASH said:

Man, it's so easy to get them upset.  I told someone to stop smelling the markers and a total different poster flipped out with wanting to bash me about my brain tumor.  

Man, they are really in their feelings right now. 

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, MVCrook said:

Wait, there's days when they are not on the rag?

But seriously though. They get crazy upset over Julio. Reminds me when i used to talk about Grimes holding out and his wife making an account to flip out on me. 

...... won't be long into Julios spouse or mom flipping out on me. 

2 hours ago, MVCrook said:

12 pages of feels and counting.

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, MASH said:

Wait, there's days when they are not on the rag?

But seriously though. They get crazy upset over Julio. Reminds me when i used to talk about Grimes holding out and his wife making an account to flip out on me. 

...... won't be long into Julios spouse or mom flipping out on me. 

Or his boyfriend.

• LMAO 1
  • Deal with It 1

2 hours ago, SaintRay said:

Or his boyfriend.

I don't want to be that guy who says i know a friend who knows him. And knows his dating preference...... so I'll just shut up..

• Yep 1

1 hour ago, nola90 said:

julio getting paid means michael thomas gonna get paid. this is gonna be rough af lmfao

Now why you got to go and ruin @SaintRay fun day.  

No cool!!!!